www.wmdolls.com

Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mala78
Ex-Member

Re: Ordered my first doll: WM 158 D-cup

Post by mala78 »

avante wrote:Thanks Mala for the info and links; I've just ordered that same one!

I'm not even going to bother looking thru other adds price seems okey and about the only thing I know/remember about the whole hot air is I think about 125c supposed to be a good/ideal temp. Also checked the thread you linked before a bit. Must be nice to have the pussy opening back to normal proportions :P I bet haha. Is it still good or did it maybe tear open again? Also the ball thing you mentioned; is that any good/better and if so do you maybe have a link to that too? Ltr!
Link for the ball tools.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/4X-Modelling-B ... 2749.l2649

The vagina repair is still good but to be honest i am very careful with her and i am checking it after every use.

i ve used the heat gun only to smooth the front area, the tear in the cavity was fixed with tpe glue + added tpe skin bcs the tear was very deep to reach it with the heat gun

metalman98
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by metalman98 »

Good Luck!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

This head, no 142, man from all angels I get this sex vibe :P she's definitely a nymph I tell ya ;)
a (1).jpg
a (1).jpg (187.12 KiB) Viewed 4073 times
a (2).jpg
a (2).jpg (202.32 KiB) Viewed 4073 times
a (3).jpg
a (3).jpg (274.1 KiB) Viewed 4073 times
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Lookin good man :) love the subtle poses with the hands :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Zippy81 wrote:Lookin good man :) love the subtle poses with the hands :)
Thanks man. Really like them pink metallic nails myself! Tho pretty soon must get wires back in...longing for a hj :P

One a side note lol been wanting to get a couple more clothing items...but one thing is holding me back : last couple of times I got something, the mail delivery guys were being assholes by not even dropping things that fit true in my mailbox, but just giving everything to me neighbor (couple of times). That's kinda shitty, when you're a single guy, getting packages with 'skirt' 'corset' 'girl dress' hahaha my neighbours must be like wtf! Thankfully sometimes it's a bit vague, but now they are like 'always reading' what it says on the box lol. So yeah just thought I'd share that ;)
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

avante wrote:
Zippy81 wrote:Lookin good man :) love the subtle poses with the hands :)
Thanks man. Really like them pink metallic nails myself! Tho pretty soon must get wires back in...longing for a hj :P

One a side note lol been wanting to get a couple more clothing items...but one thing is holding me back : last couple of times I got something, the mail delivery guys were being assholes by not even dropping things that fit true in my mailbox, but just giving everything to me neighbor (couple of times). That's kinda shitty, when you're a single guy, getting packages with 'skirt' 'corset' 'girl dress' hahaha my neighbours must be like wtf! Thankfully sometimes it's a bit vague, but now they are like 'always reading' what it says on the box lol. So yeah just thought I'd share that ;)
Yea you know I feel where you're coming from on that avante. Once the post lady said to me .."your wig is here" out loud in the post office.. And this Friday i'll be getting my second doll an all the other tenants in my hall will likely see the coffin sized box including my landlords that work downstairs in the office [ has a huge front window in view of the entrance area.] So yea I've just come to the realization that A. Its not my fault society has made shit so difficult for people to have actual relationships that are worth a damn anymore. B. Everyones in charge of finding their own happiness in this shitty pyramid scheme system we live by so i say to hell with what any of them think. While the people that just hail this bullshit as ideal are all bitching about being cheated on.. and being taken advantage of.. or legally robbed....etc.. I'm going to act out fantasies and have fun while doing it.. if it means I gotta fess up to what I purchase so be it. I say order on.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

avante wrote: One a side note lol been wanting to get a couple more clothing items...but one thing is holding me back : last couple of times I got something, the mail delivery guys were being assholes by not even dropping things that fit true in my mailbox, but just giving everything to me neighbor (couple of times). That's kinda shitty, when you're a single guy, getting packages with 'skirt' 'corset' 'girl dress' hahaha my neighbours must be like wtf! Thankfully sometimes it's a bit vague, but now they are like 'always reading' what it says on the box lol. So yeah just thought I'd share that ;)
That's happened to me too.
I ordered a nice sequin party dress for my Tiffany off eBay and the seller posted it to the wrong address, a neighbouring house!!
It took ages for it to finally arrive as I didn't know where it had gone and my neighbour was new and didn't know me.
The neighbour finally knocked on my door and said "Is this yours?". Luckily the package wasn't opened!! :lol:

I'm always a little wary of the postperson who delivers my post. It's usually a woman who delivers my post.
When I've ordered a wired bra online, they seem to be posted out in soft packaging, so you can feel the bra cup wiring inside.
I'm sure the post lady know's I'm buying bras. She hasn't said anything yet, ha ha !!!! :lol:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey Zip, lol yeah getting such a big box will look kinda odd, I was so happy mine arrived in morning and rainy day. Lol at the post office story hahaha well at least those were all (probably) people you never see .know anyways. Btw I got this 'backstory' of to tell what's in there might any neighbor walk by and wonder. I hear you tho, don't really care what anyone might think of it...tho prefer to avoid questions hahaha so yeah I'll just be ordering for a period I know I'll be at home (vacation/weeks off) for now...tho of course that's a easier choice since I already got ton of clothes anyway :P
Zippy81 wrote: Yea you know I feel where you're coming from on that avante. Once the post lady said to me .."your wig is here" out loud in the post office.. And this Friday i'll be getting my second doll an all the other tenants in my hall will likely see the coffin sized box including my landlords that work downstairs in the office [ has a huge front window in view of the entrance area.] So yea I've just come to the realization that A. Its not my fault society has made shit so difficult for people to have actual relationships that are worth a damn anymore. B. Everyones in charge of finding their own happiness in this shitty pyramid scheme system we live by so i say to hell with what any of them think. While the people that just hail this bullshit as ideal are all bitching about being cheated on.. and being taken advantage of.. or legally robbed....etc.. I'm going to act out fantasies and have fun while doing it.. if it means I gotta fess up to what I purchase so be it. I say order on.
Hahaha well that's annoying they get the wrong address. Think lucky he didnt know you. I think for one or two items you can talk your way out of it, but when you get like many more lol it will sure raise suspicion ;) Hahaha bet she does lol yeah I've had some delivery guys who definitely started to notice all the girl items :P
djcdoll wrote: That's happened to me too.
I ordered a nice sequin party dress for my Tiffany off eBay and the seller posted it to the wrong address, a neighbouring house!!
It took ages for it to finally arrive as I didn't know where it had gone and my neighbour was new and didn't know me.
The neighbour finally knocked on my door and said "Is this yours?". Luckily the package wasn't opened!! :lol:

I'm always a little wary of the postperson who delivers my post. It's usually a woman who delivers my post.
When I've ordered a wired bra online, they seem to be posted out in soft packaging, so you can feel the bra cup wiring inside.
I'm sure the post lady know's I'm buying bras. She hasn't said anything yet, ha ha !!!! :lol:
2.jpg
2.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 3820 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 3820 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Damn man those are nice pics! :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

One last set of pics before vacation 0X going old skool camping haha.

Did my first BJ's with this head last couple of days, really dont do BJ's much cuz I dislike face deformation but it was pretty nice not to deep. Loving these DSL tho! Best for me is with her head sideways so you just see the lower lip and chin. But what I wanted to say: some point I got her like moving her lips up and down my shaft kinda like in between the lips, let me tell you: that was goddamn awesome to see and feel...did made a mess tho! Got me thinking it would be so even more awesome to do this with 3 dolls; 2 on the side with the lips and one on the tip :D
1.jpg
1.jpg (619.7 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (620.55 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
3.jpg
3.jpg (594.27 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
4.jpg
4.jpg (821.35 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (577.47 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (523.12 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
7.jpg
7.jpg (499.95 KiB) Viewed 3731 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (540.97 KiB) Viewed 3731 times

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Damn man those are all pretty bad ass! I really love the bed ones allot! :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey man hahah bad ass :mrgreen: yeah she has messed up my morning routine laying in the bed last few days :P
Zippy81 wrote:Damn man those are all pretty bad ass! I really love the bed ones allot! :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

They'll do that :p I managed to fit 2 in mine! :D downside is I want to play with booties all morning rather than get up lol

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Hahahaha I bet! I occasionally have put my alarm little earlier to make up for the loss time lol. But this morning took me about an hour to get out of bed hahaha so can definitely relate to the touching of boobies preference above getting up :D P.s. glad you liked the bed ones from before! I know you like the breast-chest area to rest your head on, but did you ever try laying on Taylors ass-thigh/lowerback ?? Is that nice too? I wonder cuz I love to lay on my girls ass, tho fine as it is it's not nearly as soft as her titties!
Zippy81 wrote:They'll do that :p I managed to fit 2 in mine! :D downside is I want to play with booties all morning rather than get up lol

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

I havent! I think she would be floating off the bed cause of her boobs lol I'd have to arch her back a bit probably to allow her back to be lay on height. Will give it a try sometime!

INFORMATIONS