www.wmdolls.com

Add hook to ceiling, spring rope, hook to head, doll bounces

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
whoreans
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Add hook to ceiling, spring rope, hook to head, doll bounces

Post by whoreans »

Had a great idea about customizing my WM doll so it can bounce up and down on me. Girl on top. That's the hardest thing for a doll. But it can be done. Especially with a solid bowling ball head like WM doll.

This is my plan: add hook to ceiling, then attach rope, with a spring, then add hook to the top of the head. Drill hole on head to screw in a hook. This could make it bounce up and down. I think Im gonna have fun.

Hey I drew a sketch. How come I can't post a image here?

whoreans
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Add hook to ceiling, spring ro

Post by whoreans »

how do I add image here? I drew a sketch of what I plan to do.

whoreans
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Add hook to ceiling, spring rope, hook to head, doll bou

Post by whoreans »

Oh I try to sell doll websites on ebay so I bought this whoredoll.com. No I am a total beginner, thinking of selling dolls. But competition is harsh. Very harsh. So far I sold one doll website, never sold a single doll before. So. I mean if I ever get to sell dolls I will spend money on this forum to advertise. I hope I get to that level one day. But if not, I am cool. Just a doll user. I do have wmdoll myself.

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Thanks for clearing that up whoreans. :thumbs_up: & >>> Welcome to TDF <<<

If you ever do decide you want to be a vendor here, just send an email to support@dollforum.com and they will explain everything.

To answer your image question, at the moment you can link an image(hosted elsewhere) with IMG tags in your post reply editor. After you have 5 posts, newbie restrictions are lifted, and you can then send PMs and add images to posts as attachments.

whoreans
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by whoreans »

Oh OK thanks. I tried to sell asdolls. I contacted the factory in China. But their prices are high. Hard to earn money. Too many dolls sold on aliexpress already cheaper than wholesale price. OK when I am ready I will contact you guys and pay to be a vendor on here or something?

whoreans
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by whoreans »

Sir you know what>? I am interested. Can you send me information on how to be vendor? I think if I am a vendor asdolls will treat me better and give me better pricing. Can you send me your information? Thanks.

whoreans
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by whoreans »

Sir I sell doll website on ebay. So far not many bought my stuff. What I do is I give people pre made websites so they can sell sex dolls. Maybe I can include dollforum.com's secrets into my website package. What I mean is how to be a vendor here, what you guys charge, tips on how to sell on dollforum, etc. Very interesting.

whoreans
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by whoreans »

BTW this is what I plan to do . Drill hole on ceiling. add a hook. attach rope. Then a metal spring. Then hook it to the doll head. Drill a hole on top of the doll head.

This will allow the doll to bounce up and down on your penis. This is probably the easiest way to do a girl on top.
Attachments
springdoll.JPG
springdoll.JPG (9.7 KiB) Viewed 1682 times

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Cheers whoreans, your enthusiasm can't be denied.

As I stated before, you'll need to send an email to support@dollforum.com

The TDF Support Team will then reply to your email with all the information. :thumbs_up:

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Just get a jolly jumper and make some minor modifications.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

Hmmm interesting idea with the rope and spring but it could damage the Skeleton chassis at the neck
I would be careful not to rush into it and try it gently plus make sure the head is screwed on tightly as it can go to have a solid grip with the Skeleton Chassis.

Is this a shrugging shoulders doll your experimenting with ?
Or is she a goose neck older doll ?

You can try a thick bungee cord like they use to jump from high places but hopefully it don't snap like this Australian girls bungee cord did vacationing in Zimbabwe

She Survived Miraculously
Good luck ! :thumbs_up:
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

whoreans
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by whoreans »

OMG I was just watching the movie The Last Jedi. That movie sucked! I am upset. I need to put this doll project a rest until I get over that awful movie.

INFORMATIONS