www.wmdolls.com

My First doll, decided on a doll but have a couple questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Navelgazer

Re: My First doll, decided on a doll but have a couple quest

Post by Navelgazer »

Mitchy wrote:Shes 150cm not 140 right? xs should be okay, but maybe a bit large. Don't buy too much stuff till ya get her in yur hot hands! Bright or dark colors can stain! I'm a super dark tan, but lighter girls are prone to stains. Wash clothes well and watch cheap stuff. Bear bought some cheap lingerie from china, and it stained his hands before he could even give it to us. Pure trash!
Oh I ordered stuff from a store near me, Urban Planet, I couldn’t tell you where it’s made though. I always assume it’s made overseas. I’m going in tomorrow to get Leeann a kimono in person. I didn’t see it on their site. But they do sell them. Oops. Valentines gift!

Yep she’s my 5 foot nothing girl! Cept she’s 4’11”. I won’t mention it to her if you don’t! I’m 5’6” I know about height, lol.

Wish us luck!

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Mitchy wrote:Ohhh Canada, my home and native land, true patriot love, in all our hearts command! Not bad for a Yankee girl eh?

Hit the nail on the head!

Oh say can you see, by the dawns early light, what so proudly we hail...

If they were playing the tune I’d be alright. Lol. Been to enough baseball games in Toronto, playing all the teams from the US...

In vino veritas *

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Bear says when I sing, it sounds like someone swinging a cat by its tail, but I know better :angel:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Congratulations on finding your synthetic girlfriend, Navelgazer! I hope she's able to arrive home to you soon. And she's definitely a stunner! To quote Madeline Kahn in Blazing Saddles... "WOOF!" :D
Just call me Jay...

JB423

Post by JB423 »

Mitchy wrote:Bear says when I sing, it sounds like someone swinging a cat by its tail
Oh, that's just MEAN!

Bad Bear! No salmon! :lol:
Just call me Jay...

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Mitchy wrote:Ohhh Canada, my home and native land, true patriot love, in all our hearts command! Not bad for a Yankee girl eh?
Nicely done! You’ll forgive me for cheering for the Canadian women’s hockey team in the gold medal game against the US... 8)

I have another question or two you might be able to answer... how do you TPE doll-type ladies take to piercings? For example, ears.
Also, any suggestions on what easily-found makeup to use? I know absolutely nothing about makeup, lol.

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

JB423 wrote:Congratulations on finding your synthetic girlfriend, Navelgazer! I hope she's able to arrive home to you soon. And she's definitely a stunner! To quote Madeline Kahn in Blazing Saddles... "WOOF!" :D

Thanks!
Lol Madeline Kahn, wow haven’t heard her name in ages! Ever see her in Yellowbeard? Lol

In vino veritas *

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Navelgazer wrote:
Nicely done! You’ll forgive me for cheering for the Canadian women’s hockey team in the gold medal game against the US... 8)

I have another question or two you might be able to answer... how do you TPE doll-type ladies take to piercings? For example, ears.
Also, any suggestions on what easily-found makeup to use? I know absolutely nothing about makeup, lol.

Got to root for you girls eh? No prob, just a friendly neighbor match hehehe. As far as piercings, I wouldn't know, if bear ever tried it, I would scratch him but good! Hes not into tats and extra holes so I think I'm safe. I have seen a few dolls here with em though. temp tats I think, but real scary piercings. Anung might have some ideas, he has done body mods and Samara too. :whistle:

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Makeup in not Bears forte. Just a little lip color so far. He tried some of that stuff on the eyelid and didn't like it. Me n my sisters are pretty cute natural, and hes good with that. Samara has tips here somewhere, and others too. Sorry to be a plain Jane on ya. :|

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

Navelgazer wrote:

Both of my Quinn's ears are Pierced.

Watch some basics on youtube for makeup. Its like art kind of a guided trial and error until you figure it out. BTW Five below, Dollar Tree, and The DollarZone have good selections of makeup. Just watch that they do not contain alcohol.
DSC00323.jpg
DSC00323.jpg (7.07 MiB) Viewed 1427 times
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

Mitchy wrote:Makeup in not Bears forte. Just a little lip color so far. He tried some of that stuff on the eyelid and didn't like it. Me n my sisters are pretty cute natural, and hes good with that. Samara has tips here somewhere, and others too. Sorry to be a plain Jane on ya. :|

Ok no worries, I prefer all-natural too, however I’m thinking her ears might be nice to have a bit of shiny...
Thanks for the tips! 8)

In vino veritas *

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

winterwarBo wrote:
Navelgazer wrote:

Both of my Quinn's ears are Pierced.

Watch some basics on youtube for makeup. Its like art kind of a guided trial and error until you figure it out. BTW Five below, Dollar Tree, and The DollarZone have good selections of makeup. Just watch that they do not contain alcohol.
DSC00323.jpg

Ok, thanks for the help!
The pic is cool! Pun intended. 8)

In vino veritas *

sithruk
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sithruk »

Navelgazer: If you have any Goodwill/Salvation Army/donation type stores nearby, I can think of 2 advantages-- 1) Cheap, so if you buy a few items that don't fit at least you're not out retail prices; and 2) most items will most likely have already been washed, probably multiple times, which should cut down on the likelyhood of bleeding colours. BTW, the little lady I have my eye on is a variant of yours (same body, head #36), so well done!

Navelgazer

Post by Navelgazer »

sithruk wrote:Navelgazer: If you have any Goodwill/Salvation Army/donation type stores nearby, I can think of 2 advantages-- 1) Cheap, so if you buy a few items that don't fit at least you're not out retail prices; and 2) most items will most likely have already been washed, probably multiple times, which should cut down on the likelyhood of bleeding colours. BTW, the little lady I have my eye on is a variant of yours (same body, head #36), so well done!
I hadn’t thought of that, thx for the idea! Though I need her on hand to see how/if what I bought her already fits. As of now, after another email I sent, no word from SSD on anything. I know they had the big holiday in China, but at some point someone has to get back to work, yes? And she was an orphan (cancelled order) so was supposedly ready to ship. Though I added a suspension hook and head thingie to my order. They did take her ad off their site, so hopefully that’s a good sign.

In vino veritas *

Mindreader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mindreader »

Hey there Navelgazer. Nice companion selection.. Food for thought fer ya. Chinese New Years is celebrated fer bout a week n most businesses back n running within a week . But its a complete shutdown, so faculties like carriers shipping, warehousing gotta get caught up ..so I'm sure there's no worries. I'm sure the excitement is building and anxious get sure. Lol ..member good things come to those who have patience. Keep us updated, I get one can't wait to see your new lady when you get her home n get pics up! Appreciate ya

INFORMATIONS