www.wmdolls.com

few pre order questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

few pre order questions

Post by distiller »

Hello,
I'm new here and also new to dolls in general.
I dont have one yet, thinking about purchasing one someday, though. Probably as soon as I moved in a new home to avoid carrying it around.

So its quite some money to spend on these that I have a few qiestions before finally ordering one.

Id appreciate if you could answer them or help me out with my cluelessness :)

1. How long will the sale be going on before they become more expensive again ? Causr it might take me a few more months before taking an order , not sure.

2. I think I found my favorites already 163cm h cup and 160 d cup. Unforthnately I couldnt find any review / user photos who purchased that kind of body. Would like to know how the final result looks like along with the different heads available for it. Since those vendors did some serious photoshootings for them to make them look as close to perfection as possible. Im a photographer myself and know whats possible with digital retouching recoloring etc.

3. The 163 h cup weights about 49-51 kg. So I tested lifting two bags of salt which are 2x25kg and I succeded. Am I the perfect bf for her now ? :D what worries me though is the way how u carry such a doll with your bare hands/arms without causing damage to her skin. 50kg spft skin pressed on your arms might gain some bruises what do u think ? Also, how much more does the box weight vendors use for shipping?

4. It says tpe is water proof just like silicon but on the other hand they say water can damage the skin over time on tpe bodies !?

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: few pre order questions

Post by Robert Lloyd »

51 kg?? I hope you have a good chiropractor.

No offense intended here as I'm a really nice person, but I think anyone who buys a 51 kg doll is insane. You'll need a dolly to get her in. Once you get her on the bed don't plan on moving her much. She'll be good for missionary.

One of my favorite positions is girl on top. I want to put the doll on top of me and then flip her under me. None of that can happen with a doll over 15 kg. If you get a 51 kg doll you won't be moving her at all during sex. You'll get her positioned and then she'll be like a log on the bed. Maybe this is what you want though?

A lot of you are into posing the doll and photography so you have different needs than me.
My goal was for simply a sex doll so my needs might be different than yours.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Just so you realize, there's a difference between 50kg in nicely bagged salt and 50kg in long armed, long legged awkward doll. Plus the doll is a lot more fragile than a bag of salt. Just be prepared for it to be harder than you expect.

As far as TPE getting wet. You can get her wet, but you have to make sure water doesn't get inside holes like the one at her neck/head connection or through the standing foot option (if you go with that - which I recommend). Her skeleton will rust. Also, you probably shouldn't submerge her in a tub or anything. I've heard that's not good for TPE. And even if she's just wet (from a shower or whatever) you should dry her off as soon as you're done.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by distiller »

Im young and fit , 50kg shouldnt be a problem at all. But if I want something lighter the dolls size will go down towards 140, and Im not interested in small childsized girls. Yea I wouldnt mind a log in bed, as long as its a nornal sized girl :). 163 is 50kg and 160 40kg. No big difference either way. But yea thanks for your opinion sure its not an easy decision.

I was thinking that 50kg on a wider / bigger sized object would be easier to lift, cause the weight is spread over a larger surface.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

1) Sales come and go. Future price is anybodies guess. I suggest contacting a few TDF approved vendors directly and asking for their best TDF member price on the doll you're interested in.

2) Yes the dolls do look a bit different from the studio images, but not that much. Just as the look of us humans varies with different lighting and make-up.

3) Lifting 50kg in a relatively concentrated package is one thing, but trying to lift the same amount unevenly spread over 160-163cm is quite different. Especially when it's as soft as TPE. Many here on TDF have underestimated just how difficult that can be and yes, it's quite easy to scuff, scratch and tare the skin if you're not careful. Don't get me wrong. These gals are quite sturdy, but you do have to be mindful of how you handle them. The box they come in is long and cumbersome and adds about 10kg give or take to the overall weight.

4) I'd say, TPE is water resistant, but unlike silicone, TPE is porous. So, prolonged submersion in water is definitely not recommended and it is absolutely essential that they be dried thoroughly inside and out after each use and cleaning to avoid mold growth.

Lastly, be aware, these dolls do require quite a bit of effort to move and to maintain. To me, it's all part of the fun and definitely worth it, but to many it is quite a burdensome chore.

SizeKing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SizeKing »

I was also concerned about the weight issue. I do not find short light women attractive, so knew I had to get a heavy doll. I have not weighed my WM 170M, but, damn, she's heavy. My ideas of having her pose around the house won't work and I was very grateful for the delivery dude helping me up the stairs. I am 60 and in moderate shape (camp, hike, yoga, but no gym). Since she is so top heavy, I just get her in a sitting position and bear hug from behind just under the breasts to move from room to room. Often, I just end up lying panithg on the floor with her, but also grinning. A sweet weight. It is true that the energy to pose and transport saps the sexual energy, so I just pose and photograph her one day and enjoy her the next. Mostly missionary or doggy variations, but I will try cowgirl soon.
SizeKing - because size matters

distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by distiller »

Nice man. Thats true love :)
yea I dont need her to experience my sexual life from scratch nor trying all possible positions. Im 190cm in height and do some workout. My question was , how I should carry her best to not hurt her skin. I think I can handle her weight.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

distiller wrote: My question was , how I should carry her best to not hurt her skin. I think I can handle her weight.
"Carry the bride": Bend the legs at the knees, then lift with one arm under the knees, one behind her back. Good position if you also want to go in for a kiss.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

SizeKing
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by SizeKing »

I like "carry the bride". I guess I have been using the "lug the drunk girlfriend".
SizeKing - because size matters

civic3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by civic3 »

I have a new user question
what do you use to clean her with? I assume you want to fully clean her out of the box. you'd wash a set of bedsheets that you just bought so you probably want to wash her too since she just came from the factory

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

civic3 wrote:I have a new user question
what do you use to clean her with? I assume you want to fully clean her out of the box. you'd wash a set of bedsheets that you just bought so you probably want to wash her too since she just came from the factory
I just gave mine a couple or 3 mild soap and water sponge baths with her standing on the plastic bag she was shipped in. Lightly patted her dry and she was good to go.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

distiller wrote:Im young and fit , 50kg shouldnt be a problem at all. But if I want something lighter the dolls size will go down towards 140, and Im not interested in small childsized girls. Yea I wouldnt mind a log in bed, as long as its a nornal sized girl :). 163 is 50kg and 160 40kg. No big difference either way. But yea thanks for your opinion sure its not an easy decision.

I was thinking that 50kg on a wider / bigger sized object would be easier to lift, cause the weight is spread over a larger surface.
I'm just gonna say that my doll was 41kg, I used a hand truck to wheel her in the house Had no choice unless you got a buddy to help you.. FedEx driver ASKED me for help. I said hold on, came out with a hand truck. I'm not hating just letting you know. I like that doll too.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

kambui wrote:
distiller wrote:Im young and fit , 50kg shouldnt be a problem at all. But if I want something lighter the dolls size will go down towards 140, and Im not interested in small childsized girls. Yea I wouldnt mind a log in bed, as long as its a nornal sized girl :). 163 is 50kg and 160 40kg. No big difference either way. But yea thanks for your opinion sure its not an easy decision.

I'm just gonna say that my doll was 41kg, I used a hand truck to wheel her in the house Had no choice unless you got a buddy to help you.. FedEx driver ASKED me for help. I said hold on, came out with a hand truck. I'm not hating just letting you know. I like that doll too.
Yeah when I got my z-one 170 the fedex guy brought her to me on a pallet jack.then I to used a hand truck to move her into my room.she is 50kg too.but with the box and everything inside she was around 130 lbs.the 163 h cup is on my list too.hopefully a tpe doll that heavy won't have sagging tears on the breasts and ass cheeks.only time will tell.
Attachments
20171126_154939-picsay.jpg
20171126_154939-picsay.jpg (38.96 KiB) Viewed 1148 times

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Yeah, I know we're all different but I'm gonna concur on the weight thing. Lifting 50k bags and maneuvering 50k of gangly doll for safe moving, dressing, cleaning, storage and sex positioning are TOTALLY different tasks.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by distiller »

yea I think I might ask the driver to help me carry the box into the house. but the doll itself should be moveable with my barehands.

and I dont want to use it very often , its mainly for posing and photos. she can just stand somewhere :P just red lots of horrible stories about TPE, so I dont wanna overuse it.

INFORMATIONS