www.wmdolls.com

Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Warlord_562
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Ass is Ass . WM 163cm H cup.

Post by Warlord_562 »

Newbie here, the 163cm H cup (viral one) looks good and has the best curves ive ever seen on dolls but somehow the bum and hips still not wide enough. :?
The other 163cm PassionDoll shown here has big breast except the head options aren't as good as the WM doll. Theres always something not meeting up with my personal expetations. But i do have to say their butts are indeed bigger than average. Perhaps I'm just into really thick (not fat) body types

DesperateCustomer
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DesperateCustomer »

its most likely different once you see it in person, i've seen that people are never standing next to a doll in a picture so its a little hard to tell how big is something by comparing sizes

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Rev that passion doll is hot just had a look on website and she weighs 5 kg less than my Annabelle must be summit to do with her 21 inch waist lol i will try answer other questions number 1 mine has a shaved cameltoe built in vag, yes i bought her from lovedoll uk a very good vendor i must add Graham there is a star, i am not going to post pics of her mouth open tbh i sometimes have her stood up in socks and flat trainers and sometimes in me bed i dont think her bottom will go flat its feels kinda firm but still wiggles a bit if it was gel filled or air filled it would be a problem

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Oh and warlord if mine or revs dolls bottom is not big enough for you then you need help lol in the flesh both dolls bums are massive :thumbs_up:

Warlord_562
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Warlord_562 »

You guys are right when it comes to real life comparison, perhaps we need pics in different poses next to ordinary common objects?

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

I have the 163cm H cup and measured her ass at 45 inches. I also have the WM 152cm and next to each other the 152 is scaled down 2 times so the difference is significant.

The 163 only dates the big boys :razz:

Udder_Dude
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Udder_Dude »

tootsie wrote:I have the 163cm H cup and measured her ass at 45 inches. I also have the WM 152cm and next to each other the 152 is scaled down 2 times so the difference is significant.

could we have some pics side by side please?

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

tootsie wrote:I have the 163cm H cup and measured her ass at 45 inches. I also have the WM 152cm and next to each other the 152 is scaled down 2 times so the difference is significant.

I would love to see pictures of that! I just switched my order to the 152cm because I was really worried about the weight of the 163cm. I hope I made the right decision. I feel pretty confident I did, but since you own both of them, I really would value your opinion.

civic3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by civic3 »

have you guys weighed her yet? I wonder what the real weight as i've seen it's often different from the weight given in the specs.

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

I reckon mine weighs about 50-51 kg with head on

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

Tootsie i also got 45 inchs look at photo i posted :D

civic3
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by civic3 »

What skin color did you go with silver?

SRSD
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by SRSD »

DesperateCustomer wrote:
Desperatecustomer: YES you will get the doll as seen on the photos
that is if you also choose the same clothes and wig as they have.
different clothes and also wigs makes i big difference to the look
i don't mind different clothing, according to one of the vendors (SRSD) they told me that the hoodie in the pic was obtained just for the photoshoot.
yes, i will ask for it exactly as in the pictures. i was just expressing concern about the skin / face ; asking if it will look as real as depicted here and *in the case* that if i have to do the make up
myself to achieve that then i'm all for it
We are actually working on getting the outfit, so if you place the order from us and want the outfit, please let us know. Also if you want the doll like in the photos just mention about it too :)
The Ultimate Sex Doll Buying Guide, 2022 Edition

USA Based / Live Chat & Phone ready to assist you / Largest Selection of TDF Approved Dolls / 5 Stars Reviews / TDF Members Discounts!!

Pre-Import Tax Service for European Customers

Buy New Dolls and Deals!: https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/collections/wm-dolls

Let us help you find the best sex doll and our dolls will take care of you...

Booty Call Dolls
    VENDOR
    VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

No, you will get a doll CLOSE to as seen.
    The skin tone can vary slightly
    Now, if you order that doll six months from now, it may look a lot different!
    BCD
    Attachments
    image003.jpg
    image003.jpg (42.42 KiB) Viewed 1604 times

DesperateCustomer
    Contributing Poster
    Contributing Poster

Post by DesperateCustomer »

i'm a doll newbie, what would happen in 6 months?

INFORMATIONS