yldoll.com

YL 165 Unboxing Photos

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
TheGateKeeper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: YL 165 Unboxing Photos

Post by TheGateKeeper »

Yeah thats what I was afraid of. Too bad because her body is basically perfect otherwise. Thanks for the pic.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

TheGateKeeper wrote:Yeah thats what I was afraid of. Too bad because her body is basically perfect otherwise. Thanks for the pic.

Sorry to be a downer. I think the dolls privates were designed for from the front action. I noticed that on my silicone doll, its perfect position of the butthole and vagina if you do the doggy but from the front its the reverse--the privates slope down in an unnatural position where you would have to bend your wiener or something unless you lifted the legs up and pushed them forward toward the torso. I have not played with the silicone doll for sex but it definitely would be better for the doggy style than missionary based on hole placements. Given the nature of silicone and TPE, I dont know if its possible to have perfect placements for all positions. These dolls dont have skin and muscle that changes the way they present themselves like the human body does when it bends.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

sly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sly »

Great choice!

I apologize if this was already mentioned, but is this doll of the fixed or inserted vagina variety?

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

LonelyDude wrote: Sorry I forgot. Here is a snapshot with a tape measure. Unfortunately, I don't think this doll will be good for the doggy style sex position. This refers only to the doll I received and nobody else's. Also, this refers only to this particular position and orientation of the doll --kneeling with calves bent perpendicular to thighs and thighs vertical with back parallel to ground. This is better suited for the missionary position or doll on top IMO..The butthole is barely showing when the doll is bent over. It just begins where the circle is. The vagina cannot even be seen.
Well that's disappointing :/

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

sly wrote:Great choice!

I apologize if this was already mentioned, but is this doll of the fixed or inserted vagina variety?

Either. You make the decision when you buy the doll. I chose to get the removable inserts over the fixed.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:
LonelyDude wrote: Sorry I forgot. Here is a snapshot with a tape measure. Unfortunately, I don't think this doll will be good for the doggy style sex position. This refers only to the doll I received and nobody else's. Also, this refers only to this particular position and orientation of the doll --kneeling with calves bent perpendicular to thighs and thighs vertical with back parallel to ground. This is better suited for the missionary position or doll on top IMO..The butthole is barely showing when the doll is bent over. It just begins where the circle is. The vagina cannot even be seen.

On the flip side, if you prefer missionary or other front positions it will be more realistic placement.

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

LonelyDude wrote:
PaulDenton2001 wrote:

On the flip side, if you prefer missionary or other front positions it will be more realistic placement.
Yeah I agree, that does look pretty good 8)

aztec25ac
Former Member

Post by aztec25ac »

Anymore pics OP?

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

So I know this is kinda old thread, just wanted to say thanks for the pic with measuring tape to get some better view of things ;). Apparently YL has changed the anus position at least, tho if just the anus and not the vagina position, I can see from this pic doggy will def be a issue...For the life of me I cannot understand why a doll with such an ass is designed for missionary.

Well like some have said before, YL170 is prolly way better for doggy and the vagina does look nicer as pro's to the 170. But to me the upper body and waist are a bit more thinner looking as negatives vs the 165. Well, just wanted to say thanks for the picture from way before ;). You even went and got that 170 too?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Yes, this is a very good thread.
When people , we will ask questions that most vendors (except maybe Sandro) would not ask.
If someone wants a 6YE and we know they want doggie then we tell them they need to rule out 6YE ( not AMOR) dolls and looks elsewhere.
Best,
Jeff and Nyoko
Attachments
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG (401.14 KiB) Viewed 1001 times

INFORMATIONS