yldoll.com

YL 165 Unboxing Photos

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
LonelyDude

YL 165 Unboxing Photos

Post by LonelyDude »

FedEx just delivered my YL 165 ordered through Jeff at BCD.

Box says 'Keep Flat'. FedEx driver lifted it over his head, turned it upside down, then proceeded to drop it on the concrete in back of the truck. Hopefully no damage.

Put it in the garage next to my bike and will open it up in a bit later today. Will be doing a small photo log with the iphone.

Lots of funny smileys and stuff on the box. Not sure if that was Jeff at BCD or the Factory.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: YL 165 Unboxing Photos

Post by subcom117 »

Congrats on your new lady!
LonelyDude wrote:Box says 'Keep Flat'. FedEx driver lifted it over his head, turned it upside down, then dropped it on the ground.
FedEx guy did the same to mine. "This side UP" was clearly marked, but he happily set it upside down. Hope your gal is OK.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

subcom117 wrote:Congrats on your new lady!
LonelyDude wrote:Box says 'Keep Flat'. FedEx driver lifted it over his head, turned it upside down, then dropped it on the ground.
FedEx guy did the same to mine. "This side UP" was clearly marked, but he happily set it upside down. Hope your gal is OK.
Box clearly marked-- '110 pounds. Use assistance.' He was trying to get a hold and find a position to get it on his shoulder. Banged it upside the truck door a few times while maneuvering it then titled it upside down over his shoulder then a loud smack onto the pavement as it fell.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

Nice looking 107 Harley Davidson.
Hope she is OK and gets a ride on the HD.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

justintime wrote:Nice looking 107 Harley Davidson.
Hope she is OK and gets a ride on the HD.
Hi. Thanks. Yeah I got the Road King last year when they started moving inventory for the 2018 models. Got tired of the Ultra Classic fairing and miss riding without a windshield when I like to take it off.

I actually think that might make a good photo shoot with dolls on a motorcycle. :idea:

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Damage to box from Fed Ex Drop behind truck when unloading doll:

Luckily, I have seen no damage. The only thing out of place so far is the left eyeball was protruding about halfway out of the socket and the lash is about to come off. Not sure if this was due to the drop or the packaging.

The overall packaging is very well done. Everything is secured tightly and firmly in place. The feet and hands are covered in styrofoam padding. The head comes in a drawstring bag wrapped inside styrofoam and with eye padding over the eyes. For some reason this doll came with three wigs. I have no idea why. I don't want to rip anyone off so will ask Jeff at BCD about this.

Overall, packaging is A+. No concerns here. I was a bit concerned with the long trip and who knows how its handled by shippers. The way FedEx just tossed around the box had me a bit leery about what I would find when I opened it up but so far the parts I have inspected are fine.

Here is a photo of the head after being unpackaged. Haven't done the body yet. Kind of busy today with various items on my day off and this was too exciting to wait ! Couldnt resit opening the box. Naturally, the first instinct is to grab some of the boobs to see how they feel. All I can say is Holy Shit ! Compared to my silicone doll there is absolutely no comparison. The breasts on this doll absolutely feel 100% real. Holy shit !

HEad detail. Unprocessed straight from Canon RAW format with no post processing. I figure these types of images can be helpful to buyers to see what they are getting a straight from the box in terms of detail and fit and finish. My first impression of face detail is that it lacks the fine detail of my silicone doll but in general they are comparable outside of the fine details. Up close, The YL face looks more doll like. The silicone doll more human. This is neither good nor bad just a factual observation. I don't know if the dollalbum restricts file sizes and it appears it cut the original size in half.

On another note, based on what I read about bad TPE chemical smells, I was half-expecting to open the box and get floored with something that smelled like someone spilled paint thinner all over a dirty diaper. Only thing I smelled was a faint chemical odor that quickly seemed to diminish. No real strong smells or anything to comment on in that area.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Is that the #201 head?

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Is that the #201 head?

Sorry. I am not sure really. I just told Jeff the head I wanted based on a photo I sent him.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Ah fair enough, its very pretty congrats on your beauty :)

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

The smell will go away with time.
Yes I also really like the head, and of course the body.

YL has some beautiful doll.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Some raw details of the naughty bits. Not as refined and realistic looking as the silicone doll in this area but that is expected as these are not designed with that kind of detail in mind. Rough around the edges and somewhat crude aesthetically. But certainly acceptable for use for sure.

This TPE positively, absolutely, unequivocally has the edge on the silicone doll in terms of feel. No comparison there. The Silicone on my other doll is hard and bony feeling. The TPE is extremely lifelike overall in texture and feel. I am blown away.

I now understand when Jeff said get a TPE if you want it for sex, silicone if you want it for photography. They are in different ballparks in feel and squishy factor. I 100% agree with this assessment now having both kinds of dolls in hand. The Silicone doll kills in the looks area, however. Not that this doll is in any way ugly. It is very beautiful. But it lacks the detail and realism of the silicone.

Feet Anchors for standing feet.

Hand and finger detail. Definitely more wiry than my silicone dolls fingers but the plus is they are more pose-able and can grasp things readily.

Breast and nipple fine detail. Not as finely detailed as my silicone doll but not bad either. Good work.

Another area where this TPE doll has the edge overall silicone is pose ability. Another 'not even close' comparison. I already tested the joints and easily put the arms and legs in positions that my silicone doll would get nowhere near. If someone could design a doll with this tactile realism and skeleton with the ultra-high fine-detail realism factor of the silicone dolls, they would blow everyone out of the water,

But overall, I like both my dolls equally now that I have them. Its why I got two. I knew I would always be second-guessing whether silicone or TPE.

Thanks to Jeff at BCD for working with me and being patient while I asked many questions. And thanks for YL for the beautiful new doll. I got every thing I ordered--makeup, wig, breasts, standing feet, shrugging shoulders, hanging hooks etc..Now I am thinking of maybe ordering the large breasted one with the huge ass..lol

TheGateKeeper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheGateKeeper »

Could we get a picture of her in doggystyle to see where the vagina lines up in that view. I love the shape of this doll and considering purchasing this one. Beautiful doll you got there.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

TheGateKeeper wrote:Could we get a picture of her in doggystyle to see where the vagina lines up in that view. I love the shape of this doll and considering purchasing this one. Beautiful doll you got there.
Hi. Thanks. Yes. I will remember to do that for you. I was asking similar questions myself when I talked with Jeff. I have not played with the doll yet so cannot comment. Just from visuals, everything seems to be where it should be in terms of placement. I did notice that if the dolls legs are bent towards the torso, the holes pretty much orient themselves where you would normally find them so I assume when the doll is bent in a doggy style position the same would apply.

To me, I liked the doll because of proportions--shapely but no outrageous sized boobs and ample material in the thighs and posterior. Very very shapely in person and hard to capture in images. But its the feel that still has me in awe -- holy shit is everything realistic feeling. Every time I walked by it where I had it laying temporarily, I had to keep going over to feel the doll up..lol...unreal. Even better than real I would say because it just has a squishyness that is hard to describe.

TheGateKeeper
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TheGateKeeper »

LonelyDude wrote:
TheGateKeeper wrote:Could we get a picture of her in doggystyle to see where the vagina lines up in that view. I love the shape of this doll and considering purchasing this one. Beautiful doll you got there.
Hi. Thanks. Yes. I will remember to do that for you. I was asking similar questions myself when I talked with Jeff. I have not played with the doll yet so cannot comment. Just from visuals, everything seems to be where it should be in terms of placement. I did notice that if the dolls legs are bent towards the torso, the holes pretty much orient themselves where you would normally find them so I assume when the doll is bent in a doggy style position the same would apply.

To me, I liked the doll because of proportions--shapely but no outrageous sized boobs and ample material in the thighs and posterior. Very very shapely in person and hard to capture in images. But its the feel that still has me in awe -- holy shit is everything realistic feeling. Every time I walked by it where I had it laying temporarily, I had to keep going over to feel the doll up..lol...unreal. Even better than real I would say because it just has a squishyness that is hard to describe.
Man this is good to hear. I love this model for all the same reasons you described. Just perfect shape, perfect sized thighs, ass and boobs. Im really struggling to decide between this, the WM 170 and the newer 6ye 164 D. Cant wait to see the pics.

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

My 165 is lined up nice at the holes. I saw this post that swayed my decision to get it.... viewtopic.php?f=142&t=74189

INFORMATIONS