yldoll.com

My new YL 170cm

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Mona is my first
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: My new YL 170cm

Post by Mona is my first »

She is amazing!

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

teddykan1 wrote:Hi Dollicious
I'm a fan of your girl too. Yours is as gorgeous.
Mine seems to have a factory repair at the butt hole. The upper side seems to have a glue repair so I resist doing her in the butt. But as her vagina is so well located (anatomically correct) our sex ventures in doggie go wonderfully. I'm sure she enjoys her pussy being eaten as I enjoy too. She's a guaranteed climax
Well... You picked this one up used so I am sure the butthole had been used by the previous owner and then repaired by him then sold it to you.
I am glad I got mine before YL decided to change the look of the anus adding them stupid fork marks around the hole , by fork marks I mean it looks like someone took a table fork silverware and heated it up then branding it onto the skin around the buttocks hole instead of doing a design on the dolls mold press.

Anyways still love my YL170
One of the best ass and pussy I ever had in my 53 years on earth :mrgreen:
What I great body from head to toe :thumbs_up:

Got more pics mate ?
DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy butt 8)

INFORMATIONS