yldoll.com

Emily, The Bra Destroyer - YL150cm TORSO Review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Emily, The Bra Destroyer - YL150cm TORSO Review

Post by CF »

You rock!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

Hey @micofm I'm currently deciding on buying my first torso doll and I've narrowed it down to the WM L or M-Cup torsos or the YL150. I want immersion and some posing options with the arms but I also realize the problems that could arise. (broken finger wires, etc.) Breast size is also something I want to be fairly large but I also want the body to possibly have more meat on its bones which drew me to the M-Cup but now I'm torn. I also have my inexperience with a doll to think about but I do have a lot of experience with smaller toys like the busty aichan. Any advice and anyone is free to chime in :D

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

New photos in a new thread in the Eye Candy forum: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=98841

@MelancholyKing, based on your other posts it seems you prefer large to normal sized breasts. I don't get the feeling you're a huge breast lover though.

You mentioned posing, if this means posing for photography or just looking at and appreciating dolls for realism, then I'd suggest avoiding a torso. This is the biggest issue with the torso that I'm facing right now. I can't comment on fingers though, and beyond that, even a full doll will have it's share of issues (fingers, neck, neck to head separation, limited joint posing angles, feet, face looks like a "doll", etc) I do not regret the torso purchase, but as I learn more about how I want to use the doll, I do see a full doll as a better choice if you can afford, store, and handle the weight/size, etc.

You mentioned wanting more meat, but does that mean in the butt, overall, or a taller doll? I personally think the 150cm is too short and skinny for example. I am getting use to her size and liking it now due to the Mere-exposure effect, so I'm completely satisfied with her dimensions. If you want any of the above and don't care about breasts as much, then it's sounding like the 170 M-cup is better for you. Or if not, may be the Climax doll torso.

Given that the busty aichan was realistic enough for you, I suspect a torso will be fine for sex based needs. If you lack the space, money or want a lighter doll, then a torso is a great option. I suspect you do want realism so perhaps do consider a full sized doll if you're in a situation to own one, if not, well there's your hard constraint, so a torso is the only option.

Whatever you do choose though, I think you should get something sooner rather than waiting or never trying it out. It's life changing and way better than any other breast sex toy I've tried. I've stopped using my other toys completely and get to regularly tittyfuck breasts that I think are the best looking among any doll or real girl.
Attachments
I-0316.jpg
I-0316.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 2236 times

italianoinglese
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by italianoinglese »

Amazing! Your Emily is super cute. I actually have the full body version of her (or very similar) and have never quite managed to get a bra that will life her boobs sufficiently up and away from her body. What bra size are you using?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

italianoinglese wrote:Amazing! Your Emily is super cute. I actually have the full body version of her (or very similar) and have never quite managed to get a bra that will life her boobs sufficiently up and away from her body. What bra size are you using?

Welcome to The Doll Forum! You are the latest of perhaps 100 or more new TDF members who have signed up because of the super-busty dolls. My hope is that manufacturers will continue to design dolls (and torsos) with equally big breasts ... or larger! This continues to be a profitable, popular subset of dolls.

Can you confirm if you own a YL150, or a different busty doll? Depending on which one you have, somebody here will be able to confirm the proper bra size. One consideration: Where do you live? Bra sizes differ from country to country.
Viva la megaboobs!

italianoinglese
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks! Yes I have a YL 150, and am in the USA.
If you can give me the best bra size(s) that would be great.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

italianoinglese wrote:Thanks! Yes I have a YL 150, and am in the USA.
If you can give me the best bra size(s) that would be great.
There's a wealth of knowledge on this site, so try out the SEARCH box at upper right. In this case, I looked for the phrases "YL 150" (in quotes, to look for that exact term) and bra.

I found the following:

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=87984&hilit=yl+150+bra&start=30 pegs her at a U.S. S-cup/U.K. LL-cup.

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=92556&p=1211101 rates her as a U.K. 22N-cup, or U.S. 28M-cup/30L-cup (it's possible to go one band size higher and one cup size lower). Run an online search for bra calculators and see what else you turn up.

After you have 5 posts you can begin to post photos. Start a new thread all about your doll, with some pictures, and pose whatever questions you have. Other YL150 owners are bound to step up and assist. Hope this helps.
Viva la megaboobs!

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

CF, thanks for the follow up info.

italianoinglese, you've come to the right place for bra advice with the YL150cm. The torso is indeed the same as the full doll so I can speak on behalf of both. The YL150's breasts are far too heavy and droopy to be properly supported by any bra. What happens is the breasts are too heavy, and there are no shoulder/collar bones like a real girl, so the bra straps will dig into the shoulders if you try to lift her breasts with a bra. The "right" size and "best" size are all relative to what you are trying to achieve. Please see the rest of my review thread for some bra sizes and previous discussion.

Biological best fit: This represents the best fit for real breasts, providing maximum comfort and support for a real girl. This is less important for dolls, but it is a good baseline. It will not usually look the best, create the best cleavage or lift the breasts up and away from the chest in my experience. The best bra size for this that I've found so far is the Kris line 65O/ EU 65W the band is slightly too loose, and the cups are slightly too small but it's close.

Best looking fit: This can be anywhere from a tight bra, a push up bra, a slightly smaller bra, or a sexy bra. This comes down to opinion and what look you are going for. For me, the best looking bras are smaller tight push up plunge bras like the red Victoria's Secret bra in the above image. It creates great cleavage and looks better than larger good fitting bras. These bras do not support the breasts well and will not lift the breasts like you describe. They are also not comfortable to wear and the strap placement, sides and back will usually look odd. There's no best size in the category, but general sizes that I use are: US 38DD, US 40DD, UK 36GG, UK 36J, UK 34K, UK 30K.

My best guess to lift and support the breasts: A tight sports bra with very wide straps. A tight polish balconette bra with wide straps; I have some of these coming so we'll see how they fit.

italianoinglese
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thanks CF and thanks Micofm!

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

micofm wrote:New photos in a new thread in the Eye Candy forum: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=98841

@MelancholyKing, based on your other posts it seems you prefer large to normal sized breasts. I don't get the feeling you're a huge breast lover though.

You mentioned posing, if this means posing for photography or just looking at and appreciating dolls for realism, then I'd suggest avoiding a torso. This is the biggest issue with the torso that I'm facing right now. I can't comment on fingers though, and beyond that, even a full doll will have it's share of issues (fingers, neck, neck to head separation, limited joint posing angles, feet, face looks like a "doll", etc) I do not regret the torso purchase, but as I learn more about how I want to use the doll, I do see a full doll as a better choice if you can afford, store, and handle the weight/size, etc.

You mentioned wanting more meat, but does that mean in the butt, overall, or a taller doll? I personally think the 150cm is too short and skinny for example. I am getting use to her size and liking it now due to the Mere-exposure effect, so I'm completely satisfied with her dimensions. If you want any of the above and don't care about breasts as much, then it's sounding like the 170 M-cup is better for you. Or if not, may be the Climax doll torso.

Given that the busty aichan was realistic enough for you, I suspect a torso will be fine for sex based needs. If you lack the space, money or want a lighter doll, then a torso is a great option. I suspect you do want realism so perhaps do consider a full sized doll if you're in a situation to own one, if not, well there's your hard constraint, so a torso is the only option.

Whatever you do choose though, I think you should get something sooner rather than waiting or never trying it out. It's life changing and way better than any other breast sex toy I've tried. I've stopped using my other toys completely and get to regularly tittyfuck breasts that I think are the best looking among any doll or real girl.

When it comes to large breasts dolls such as the full size of this torso they were definitely an option and I am a lover of them such as yourself, but due to space I never considered it past that. With the torso of this type being a reality it throws this doll type back into the running for me. That just makes choosing even harder. I was thinking of posing with the arms of certain dolls and the way the body can be positioned for more realism sexually. I understand that since a torso is my only option I wanted to know how having arms/legs or not affected that for you in that regard and for the appreciation factor as well. As for the meat body wise I was thinking overall because I like both the slimmer and the curvier dolls but don't want anything that is too skinny and feel as though I made the wrong choice due to my lack of experience.

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

The YL150 doesn't feel too skinny, and the lack of arms is okay in my opinion and is my preferred torso style. I think you should buy the doll that you want though don't let me or others influence you too much. I knew when I saw the YL150 for the first time that it was the doll for me. I feel that you should do the same. If you're still unsure about the YL150 or any other doll, then perhaps wait a bit longer since new, better dolls comes out all the time.

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Thanks for the great review. Plus the info on the bra sizes and outfits is great. Im going to use it for my Passion doll Erica.

Keep the picks coming.

Thx

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

micofm wrote:The YL150 doesn't feel too skinny, and the lack of arms is okay in my opinion and is my preferred torso style. I think you should buy the doll that you want though don't let me or others influence you too much. I knew when I saw the YL150 for the first time that it was the doll for me. I feel that you should do the same. If you're still unsure about the YL150 or any other doll, then perhaps wait a bit longer since new, better dolls comes out all the time.
Thanks for all the input, it really helped me out alot. I've narrowed it down to the M-cup and This 150 torso. I'll get both eventually but the 150 is probably going to be my first choice due to its breast size, great looks, my inexperience, ease of use, weight, etc. Like you said less doll equals less hassle. Hope all is well and once again thanks for taking the time out to help out a beginner

Fredgrrr1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fredgrrr1 »

I appreciate your great review of this Doll ! I am in the market for a Large Breast Doll and all you information is really helpful.......

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

micofm, I just wanted to say thanks as the pictures you shared of Emily and your review here helped convince me to go ahead and pull the trigger on purchasing my Alex. I first saw her on RealDollAddict.com and then that led me here. This was all 3-4 months ago, but I just wanted to say thanks for sharing! Emily is super fucking sexy! :thumbs_up:
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

INFORMATIONS