yldoll.com

Teeth color

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Tylus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Teeth color

Post by Tylus »

I recently acquired a YL 150 with the vampire head. I would like to make the teeth more white looking, particularly her fangs. Is the any paint out there that would be safe to use with TPE?

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Teeth color

Post by Billiam »

Use white powdered stage makeup.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Tylus,
Scroll and you will find another way too
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/tpe_care.htm
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Wow lots of good links there thanks Jeff

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Billiam,
You are welcome.
V/r
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Tylus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tylus »

That is awesome Jeff, thank you so much!

deerman
~ Member ~
~ Member ~
Location: Just past the pond, the last deer trail on the left

Post by deerman »

I think the question has been answered! :D a bit of white make up powder works for me :whistle:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

deerman,
Thanks....now people have a choice of which works best for them:)
Love,
The BCD Girls
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS