yldoll.com

YL 170 clothing

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL 170 clothing

Post by maverick14 »

I am very excited to have a YL 170 coming soon, my first doll purchase! Can anyone tell me clothing sizes for her? Shoes, bra, panties, tops/bottoms etc? Looking to stock up before she arrives. Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

-Maverick

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: YL 170 clothing

Post by Dollicious2 »

maverick14 wrote:I am very excited to have a YL 170 coming soon, my first doll purchase! Can anyone tell me clothing sizes for her? Shoes, bra, panties, tops/bottoms etc? Looking to stock up before she arrives. Thanks and Happy New Year to all.

-Maverick
Congratulations on your YL170
I can speak from experience your going to love this doll maverick.
Bra size is a 32 DD cup and shoes are size 5 or 5 & half but could go to a size 6 if they are very high heels without high platforms , shoes are kinda tricky that way for girls.
So far I haven't bought anything for Olenka but she can fit into some clothes I had bought for my Vlasta being size small just her buttocks is larger and legs longer she can't wear the pants and certain dress's won't fit so I would go with medium size for things like shorts skirts and dresses but some outfits depending on how they are designed may require large because her ass is good sized but not too outrageous large , that's what I love about the YL 170 Body it's just so beautiful and perfect it's like every woman all rolled into one perfect body.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

maverick14
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: YL 170 clothing

Post by maverick14 »

Thank you very much for all the useful info! I can't wait for her arrival.

INFORMATIONS