yldoll.com

Question for YL and other manufacturers regarding foot size

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
gimpix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Question for YL and other manufacturers regarding foot size

Post by gimpix »

I am in the market for a YL170 or perhaps the curvier YL165. Both are nice and realistic with one exception: Foot size.

In the case of the 170, the foot length is stated at 21.5 cm. From an online size chart, this equates to a shoe size of 4.5 US which is very small for a woman of 5 ft 6 inches in height! Such a person would be more likely to wear at least a size 7-8.5 shoe which using the same chart would equal a foot length of 23.8 to 25.1 cm.

I would like to see the doll manufacturers address this issue as it is the main thing holding up my decision to purchase.

One would think that larger feet could also add to the stability of standing models? Would this be a hard modification for the manufacturers to incorporate in future models?

Thoughts?

P.S. I want to give a plug to Jeff at Booty Call who has been ever patient in my search. He will definitely be getting the business when the time comes.

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: Question for YL and other manufacturers regarding foot s

Post by nukeno »

gimpix wrote:Thoughts?
Well, about 21 cm of foot length is pretty common among (asian) dolls, smaller and larger ones.
So I think of it as a feature and don't see it as a problem, because I only need to buy shoes once and they fit most of the dolls.

You will realize pretty soon after getting into the doll-game that next to your grwoing doll collection, your growing shoe collection
(in my case one size only with 3 and soon to be 4 dolls) could be easily worth another 1-2 dolls as well...
So at least a constant foot length can become a very important feature pretty quickly. :)
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Question for YL and other manufacturers regarding foot s

Post by kambui »

Gimpix, I have the 165 and the feet are small. But do a search for dollicious2's 270 thread, and you will see how he has his girl standing throughout his thread with shoes. He is very Adept at making the small feet work.

INFORMATIONS