yldoll.com

150cm torso

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 150cm torso

Post by LJ69 »

She looks like she will be a lot of fun to flop around those huge breasts. The chopped off arms do not look very nice. I would prefer if they were a more rounded design.

The legs stumps are ok but again, shorter leg stumps that are rounded off would look better. This new YL torso is quite good overall and for those wanting SUPER huge breasts on a torso doll she is great, but the arms and legs could look better. The vagina looks like it will be very nice and look good.

This doll looks closest to the Ruby13 torso - if you like the legs stumps then this doll is great but my feeling it that most of us would prefer much shorter leg stumps. Perhaps we could get some more opinions on this from other TDF members.

Would love to see some more pictures from different angles and positions. I really need to see a close up picture of the vagina and labia. The YL dolls have amazingly sexy labia/vaginas so I would love to see some pictures of this area.

Would also like to see pictures of this doll in the doggy style position. The extra length on the legs might help for positioning during doggy style.

A question to Eric/YLdolls - is there a full skeleton in the lower leg area - can the legs be split open to help penetration?

I am definitely considering this doll but I think that a few modifications would help to sell this torso doll.

Modification #1 - EITHER round the arm stumps to look more like the new WM torso OR add the arms back like the WM torso with arms. Something needs to be done to the arms, either give her full arms or round the arm stumps. I would personally prefer the doll to have arms.

Modication #2- decrease the length of the leg stumps so that the legs only extend about 3-4cms (1.5inches) beyond the vagina/labia area.

I thank you very much Eric for making us a torso version of the magnificent YL150. I think that the breasts look wonderful on this new torso doll and the curve in the back looks great. The ass looks great to me. Some other members might prefer a bit more meat on the ass but I think it looks great exactly how it is.

In order to help Eric sell lots of these torso dolls, could we all contribute our ideas so that he can make any modifications BEFORE this doll is fully released onto the market.

My suggestion Eric, would be to shorten the leg stumps to 1.5inches longer than the vagina and to re-instate the arms OR round of the arm stumps. To be honest, right now the design is not quite right but with these little adjustments she will be a good seller for your company.

Regards
LJ69

I am looking forward to these modifications and can't wait to flop around those wonderful huge breasts in my face!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Procrasturbate wrote:those arent 116 breast, they were measured incorrectly. thos are like 140+.
They are 116cm.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

jpcbird wrote:Hey Eric
what are the correct measurements for this torso?
please
There you go,
Breasts: 116 cm
Waist: 55 cm
Hips: 90 cm

Procrasturbate
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Procrasturbate »

116? that cant be spine to nipple and back.. you must be running that tape to the top of the tits that stick out the farthest. the hips and tits are way more than 35cm in difference.

HonkyDonky
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by HonkyDonky »

Fantastic

robbyd
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by robbyd »

are the stumps flexible?
Looks like they can seriously get in the way of penetration!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

If YL can re-shape the arms and cut the stumps to make sure that proper penetration is possible then this torso doll should be a good seller. The breasts are wonderful but arms and stumps need a bit of tidying up.

We all know of YL dolls excellent build quality so if they can tidy up the arms and stumps people will buy her.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

LJ69 wrote:If YL can re-shape the arms and cut the stumps to make sure that proper penetration is possible then this torso doll should be a good seller. The breasts are wonderful but arms and stumps need a bit of tidying up.

We all know of YL dolls excellent build quality so if they can tidy up the arms and stumps people will buy her.
Agreed.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Dollyworld

Post by Dollyworld »

LJ69 wrote:If YL can re-shape the arms and cut the stumps to make sure that proper penetration is possible then this torso doll should be a good seller. The breasts are wonderful but arms and stumps need a bit of tidying up.

I agree as well.
My Dolls
WM Torso M-Cup - Sold April 2022
OR Doll 156cm H-cup - Sold Jun 2017
Ruby 13 Torso - Sold May 2017

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

After a few email replies from Eric of YL Doll, I've confirmed the following details about this torso doll.

It is a unique mold based on the YL150cm and they cannot modify it without creating a new mold. This includes adding arms, lengthening/shortening the legs or rounding any stumps. I asked for a version of the torso with arms, but Eric cannot produce that doll without creating a specific mold, which I suspect would take market demand or a crowdfunding thread much like the CLM dolls. None of that has been promised or confirmed, but if there is demand for it, perhaps we can get one made for us :D

The metal skeleton extends into the legs as normal and there are normal hip joints that can be moved and posed exactly like the full sized doll. This means there should be no issues positioning the torso as desired.

The YL150cm torso supports both fixed and insert style vaginas. This is different from some WM torsos which can only be fixed and is a positive side effect of the doll being made from the full YL150cm doll.

The price for the YL150cm torso is lower than the full doll and comparable to the other Jinsan (WM dolls, etc) torsos. Please do message Eric at YL if you are interested.

Lastly, I'd like to give a shout out the big boob doll torso lobbyist group (particularly CF) for probably indirectly causing the demand for this doll which might not have existed for me to buy without you guys advocating for dolls like it 8)

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

micofm wrote:
Lastly, I'd like to give a shout out the big boob doll torso lobbyist group (particularly CF) for probably indirectly causing the demand for this doll which might not have existed for me to buy without you guys advocating for dolls like it 8)
Happy to do so! :glou: The huge-boob market is by no means tapped out and every manufacturer would do well to produce dolls as busty as this, or bigger. The huge-booty enthusiasts are starting to make themselves heard, too. It's a wonderful time!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS