yldoll.com

YL 148 vs YL 155D

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

YL 148 vs YL 155D

Post by Phoenix4ever »

Hi guys

I can't decide between the YL 148 and the YL 155D both look very good to me, so maybe you can help me decide?
My reason to choose YL 148 is lighter weight and cheaper price.
My reason to choose YL 155D is that it's taller. I have noticed on some pics the YL 155's have visible ribs, I don't really like that, how "bad" is it and does YL 148 also have this?

I'm leaning towards YL 148, but since I'm about 181 cm or 5"11 YL 155D might be a better option?

I'm sure some of you have experience with one of the dolls or maybe even both.
I would appreciate if you could perhaps help me make the right choice. Thanks. :)

NeoChibi
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: YL 148 vs YL 155D

Post by NeoChibi »

Check out my Zoriana she is a YLdoll 148 she is about 4'8'' ish. If you like short girls she is nice at 70lbs and there are no visible ribs on her. I would say check out both as far as weight goes and see if you can handle that weight since it is "dead" weight. Do you know which options you are going to chose? That also factors into which one if you like the 155 for height but don't like the weight and having to lug her around to get cleaned, then the insert version is the way to go but if you don't mind the weight the built in is good.

Zoriana specs are
yldoll 148
4'8''
70lbs
xs or small in underwear and clothes
32c in bras

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

I have checked a weight thread on TDF and the 148 should weigh 32,5 kg. and 155D 34,1 so not a big difference.
I am 31 and work out, so I can't imagine the weight would be a big problem.
I think I will go with built in vagina, it looks better to me and for oral and anal I would still need to take her to the shower.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

If you like the 148 cm then I would suggest you get her. She is very sexy. The height is not bad... You won't feel that she is too small while carrying her or fun time. If you didn't get a price from us by now just e-mail me and let me know what is your country and post code. I will offer you some good price.
PS: The ribs on the 155 cm model on some photos look very visible because of shadows. In reality they aren't as showing.

Bauta

Post by Bauta »

The model 148cm is more beautiful, the difference is only 7cm, for a woman is realistic should be at least 150cm If you do not want her to look like a woman dwarf (unless you like that characteristic), but still I consider that 148cm is better modeling.

If your wrist is sitting all the time or in bed 148cm will not be noticed so much, it is like being with a very short woman. But if you want to put it on foot then if you notice a lot how small it is, but by 7cm difference from the other I think it's worth it, a couple of kg less and better price.

I consider 148cm is better… :glou:
Attachments
YourDoll body 148CM   + WMDoll head 20.jpg
YourDoll body 148CM + WMDoll head 20.jpg (268.2 KiB) Viewed 7447 times

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

Thanks Bauta.
Is that your doll?, she looks very cute and sexy. :multi:

I would still like more opinions on which is better, but so far I'm voting for 148.

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by coolumbia »

I've had the 148 & 155 (though an A, not D cup). The 155 is great if height is important, but that also makes her a little cumbersome to move around. The 148 seems so much easier to carry around and I don't think I've read any negative comments about her.

You will not be disappointed with the 148:whistle:

Xandra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandra »

For my first doll It also came down to either YL148 or YL155D more or less 3 months ago, I went with 155D and no rugrats :P (not saying it's the better choice cause rly I can't tell)

I'm also very fit/active, workout almost every single day, my guess is either one will feel cumbersome weight wise in the first days/weeks but after that you learn how to deal with her and actually get used to her weight.
3 months in and I never think about the weight anymore, in fact I'm looking for a new doll and i'm pretty sure she will be heavier.

Her height is "fine" but not rly... I would prefer something like 160cm/170cm, and she isn't rly 155cm tall, she is more like 150 and I think YL148 is actually like 143cm or something like that, cause of the way YL measures their bodys. Not rly sure, a vendor may clear that out. It's not a big letdown anyway...

As for the ribs they r fine for me, I don't rly notice them that much visually and I rly enjoy them when my hands dwell in her body :P
It's like a feature that actually adds to realism the same way you would feel something more then skin in a tight/fit/skinny girl.

As for the built in, it works wonders for me, and like the weight, it's about getting experience in dealing with/owning a doll.
3 months in and cleaning her is rly easy and doesn't feel like a chore of sorts anymore, then again I don't know how the insert would work for me. Anal is kinda of a NO NO or you will rip her apart, I don't know if it is the same for every model.

There is plenty of good photo material on the YL148 and she looks damn fine, but the fewer pics of some users here in the forum on the YL155D sold it for me. Maybe you can choose a few pics that you rly like from each of the bodys, give them a good look, and ask yourself witch one you would rly prefer to lay with.
No one can tell you this one is better then the other because It's a matter of personal taste, I think.

Whatever one you choose you will be blown away :P

Phoenix4ever
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Phoenix4ever »

That was a thorough review Xandra, thank you for that.
You actually made me consider the 155D a bit more, if the dolls are 5 cm shorter than what YLDoll claims, that is actually a bit disappointing.
Are you saying anal is a no go and it would tear easily?, hmm that is also a bit disappointing if true.
Yeah I did'nt really expect one doll to be better than the other, just wanted to hear what people thought about them.

Xandra
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Xandra »

Glad I could help.

I'm not rly sure of how the height thing works but basicly if you had 2 dolls branded as 150cm one from YL and one from WM then the WM would be taller a few cm's while standing on her feet. It's not like YL claims something that is not, it has to do with the way the body is measured by them. Something about the foot being in a normal position, like while standing, and in a "pointing" position. I'm not certain of this, get certified info lol (still this being true I don't rly agree with the way they do it, why complicate things even more?)

"Are you saying anal is a no go and it would tear easily?" Yes, exactly what I'm saying, and it's not a bit disappointing... it is very disappointing. I have seen some others posts talking about it, it rly should pop more in order for manufacturers to start developing a better solution for the problem, I'm assuming the problem is more common then what it seems.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 67&t=75806
This might help you as well.
If you have any more questions or would like to join the BCD family ( Eric is known as Uncle Eric), feel free to contact us at YOURDOLLUSA@GMAIL.COM

Jeff and the BCD Girls
TDF's Most Loved Vendor
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Dystempr

Post by Dystempr »

I own a YL 155D, and from my perspective you cannot go wrong with this honey. But saying all that NeoChibi's girl Zoriana is a beautiful 148 as well. As far as Anal, I think if you don't do it very often and make it more like a treat it should be fine.

The other big thing is I would not really use the oral feature though. I say that for two reasons. It will affect the lip color on the doll, and ah you might not want to kiss your doll after you do stuff there. :whistle:

Not sure if you have looked at the YL 155 thread where all the 155 owners have posted pictures of their honeys.

YL 155 Lovers thread exclusively: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=78794
YL Lovers: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=79029

you can see what different heads look like and which ones you might be interested in. If you have questions about skin color or heads you might want to hit up the owner of the doll or Eric at YL Doll since he should be able to tell you what head it is.

No matter which one you chose, in a month you will be in so much love with her it is not going to matter what size she is. These dolls bring so much to your life, and can give you more than just sex, like companionship, and they bring life to your home.

Darth Hefner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darth Hefner »

Hi, I'm new around here, also looking at the YL148/YL155. I'm 6 feet tall and don't want to end up with her face buried in my chest, so I'm wondering about how much of the height is in the legs... SSD lists the 148 as having legs 67cm long, making the torso roughly 81cm. I can't find the leg length number on the 155. I'm wondering if the 155 just has slightly longer legs to make up the difference, but the same torso height as the 148?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Darth Hefner,
I would not trust numbers on websites as being 100% correct.
Mouth To Vagina (MTV) distance of 155YL is greater than a 148YL by a couple inches.
In fact MTV of a YL 148 is the same as an OR 156.
Sadly, the thread for this subject was no where as popular as the weight thread for dolls.
What I also know is that a YL 155 custom D is 75lbs and a YL 148 is 70lbs.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls

Darth Hefner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darth Hefner »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:Darth Hefner,
I would not trust numbers on websites as being 100% correct.
Mouth To Vagina (MTV) distance of 155YL is greater than a 148YL by a couple inches.
In fact MTV of a YL 148 is the same as an OR 156.
Sadly, the thread for this subject was no where as popular as the weight thread for dolls.
What I also know is that a YL 155 custom D is 75lbs and a YL 148 is 70lbs.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
Thanks for the reply, Jeff. I found some old threads on MTV distance and it looks like the the 155YL might actually be slightly more than even the 163WM. There's a lot of factors to consider in all this--my last car purchase was less complicated! Maybe in a few years, there will be a VR app to easily get a sense of the proportions of the different models.

INFORMATIONS