yldoll.com

top secret

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
SeniorDollLover

Re: top secret

Post by SeniorDollLover »

What a beautiful bum!

jrdoll
Location: Second Star on the right and then straight until morning

Post by jrdoll »

:onfire: :onfire: :onfire: :multi: It's nice to get home and find a redhead waiting for me .....
if then the redhead has an ass like this ......
Attachments
DSC_0085.JPG
DSC_0085.JPG (3.1 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
DSC_0086.JPG
DSC_0086.JPG (3.27 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
DSC_0087.JPG
DSC_0087.JPG (3.07 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
DSC_0089.JPG
DSC_0089.JPG (3.02 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
DSC_0093.JPG
DSC_0093.JPG (2.46 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
DSC_0094.JPG
DSC_0094.JPG (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
DSC_0095.JPG
DSC_0095.JPG (3.05 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
DSC_0096.JPG
DSC_0096.JPG (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
DSC_0097.JPG
DSC_0097.JPG (2.06 MiB) Viewed 1407 times
DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0098.JPG (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1407 times

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Sexy 8)
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

Mhunter047

Post by Mhunter047 »

This doll is one of the nicest I have seen in a while. The body, face, eyes, and skin tone combination make for a very sexy realistic looking doll in every image. Probably some pretty good photography skills played in as well.
If you do not mind me asking what doll body, head and skin tone is this? If I were to get a doll again, I think I would it to be one just like this.

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

txsailor37 wrote:This doll is one of the nicest I have seen in a while. The body, face, eyes, and skin tone combination make for a very sexy realistic looking doll in every image. Probably some pretty good photography skills played in as well.
If you do not mind me asking what doll body, head and skin tone is this? If I were to get a doll again, I think I would it to be one just like this.
:crying: :crying: :crying: Hi txsailor37, the doll is a 155 custom Dcup, the skin tone is tan while the head is Lori.
Regarding the photographic skills I can tell you that the whole camera, on all the photographs that I have published on TDF and The Doll Album there will be four or five that came as I wanted.

I saw from the image of your profile that you too have a YL, but are you satisfied with your doll?

Greetings Jr

Mhunter047

Post by Mhunter047 »

jrdoll wrote: :crying: :crying: :crying: Hi txsailor37, the doll is a 155 custom Dcup, the skin tone is tan while the head is Lori.
Regarding the photographic skills I can tell you that the whole camera, on all the photographs that I have published on TDF and The Doll Album there will be four or five that came as I wanted.

I saw from the image of your profile that you too have a YL, but are you satisfied with your doll?

Greetings Jr
I was fairly satisfied with her, I was not crazy about the skin tone as I would have preferred a tan colr, but otherwise she photographed quite well. Unfortunately I did not store her in a controlled environment and she got mold on her. So, I no longer have her.

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

txsailor37 wrote:
jrdoll wrote: :crying: :crying: :crying: Hi txsailor37, the doll is a 155 custom Dcup, the skin tone is tan while the head is Lori.

Greetings Jr
I was fairly satisfied with her, I was not crazy about the skin tone as I would have preferred a tan colr, but otherwise she photographed quite well. Unfortunately I did not store her in a controlled environment and she got mold on her. So, I no longer have her.

I'm sorry that you do not have your doll anymore, I asked you this question because while keeping YL's dolls well, it was a disappointment for me, maybe because I bought them from a retailer, I had problems with the skeleton and the tpe .
I can understand with the first doll I had, but I have the same trouble with the other three that came later.

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

sexy 8)

DocMoriarty
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DocMoriarty »

jrdoll wrote:
txsailor37 wrote:

Greetings Jr

I'm sorry that you do not have your doll anymore, I asked you this question because while keeping YL's dolls well, it was a disappointment for me, maybe because I bought them from a retailer, I had problems with the skeleton and the tpe .
I can understand with the first doll I had, but I have the same trouble with the other three that came later.
The first doll which I actually bought was an YL148 in July 2017. She was tan and her body had major problems with the TPE. She ended up being a warranty case and I sent her back after 5 days. Thats why Xiu (see signature) has no more body. After a couple months I ended up getting full refunds at least since they messed up sending an replacement. Not too dreary about it.
Other than that your photos are really nice. The dolls are getting increasingly better. There is even a huge difference to dolls from just 1 year ago in terms of realism.

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

DocMoriarty wrote:
jrdoll wrote:
txsailor37 wrote:

Greetings Jr

The first doll which I actually bought was an YL148 in July 2017. She was tan and her body had major problems with the TPE. She ended up being a warranty case and I sent her back after 5 days. Thats why Xiu (see signature) has no more body. After a couple months I ended up getting full refunds at least since they messed up sending an replacement. Not too dreary about it.
Other than that your photos are really nice. The dolls are getting increasingly better. There is even a huge difference to dolls from just 1 year ago in terms of realism.

Also I have a 148 YL, and also she after five days broke the skeleton at the hip of the left leg, and after a couple of months broke her back, the tpe is starting to deteriorate now, same speech for the 135 (second) the skeleton resists but the tpe is starting to ruin at the joints.

I saw you're in Monaco, did you buy dolls from Dollstudio?

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

Opss..I failed to load a photo
Attachments
DSC_0078.JPG
DSC_0078.JPG (2.86 MiB) Viewed 1344 times

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

jrdoll wrote:Opss..I failed to load a photo
CAUTION!!! Maybe you know already, but the stockings .quelle with two silicone strips on the lace, stain a mess doll.

brigittes hubbie
Media Representative
Media Representative

Post by brigittes hubbie »

jrdoll wrote:Opss..I failed to load a photo
Gosh, she´s a hottie!

Chris
Click here to see my Doll Album.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Damn this is a nice body. Not a red head fan, but that head def can pull it off!

Btw: awesome pic:
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS