yldoll.com

My Milkshake Brings All the Boys.. REVIEW YL 150!!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: My Milkshake Brings All the Boys.. REVIEW YL 150!!

Post by YL Doll »

Monstertitsncock wrote:Just ordered mine from amazon. Great price
Let me know if she arrived. There are a couple of scammers on amazon... I always tell people to buy from vendors on tdf or directly from as then you can be sure that you will get the right doll and not for example a "copy doll" with very bad quality. I hope you bought from the right person!

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

You are running a huge risk buying from Amazon, Ebay or any vendor that is NOT approved by TDF.

Being a member of TDF allows you direct access to approved vendors and even the actual doll manufacturers like Eric from YourDoll.

I would strongly recommend against buying from anyone if they are not approved by TDF. You can still get a great deal from anyone on this forum.

Your Doll have an amazing range of dolls to suit every need and fantasy.

They have a whole range or 'regular bodies' ie regular height, average sized B/C cup breasts etc.

They also have some amazing dolls for those of us with more particular interests.

The YL150 is amazing for those wanting a totally immersive experience with a super busty amazon woman. Crazy huge breasts and at a manageable 35kg.

For lovers of BBW women, they have the ALL TIME SEXIEST BBW DOLL EVER CREATED - the amazing YL160J - super curvy breasts and butt - even though this doll came out in 2016 and is 1.5 years old it still the sexiest and most visually appealing BBW doll ever created - is has the perfect balance of everything that a BBW lover could ever want -super beautiful breasts that are HUGE but still somehow look like a real life woman, medium sized waist and super super curvy hips and ass.

I own the second sexiest BBW doll ever created (OR162i) but she is 4kgs heavier and the ass on the YL160 is significantly curvier. Most of these super busty super curvy dolls are ALL in the 40-50kgs weight range which is too heavy for most people to handle. The amazing YL160J has super breasts and super huge ass but is only 39kgs so basically it is the ONLY TRUE BBW DOLL UNDER 40kgs. Truly a work of art - a total masterpiece in the world of BBW doll design.

YLdolls are also known for the correct anatomical placement of the anus and vagina which is not the case with many other brands.

And just recently YL have released two very attractive dolls - the tall and slender 170cm doll which is currently very popular, and also the SUPER sexy 165cm doll. Even though I really like much bigger breasts, the new 165cm doll is simply amazing - beautiful medium/large breasts with amazing large areola and the most amazing PHAT butt. Take a look at the promo pictures of her butt, simply sublime.... so incredibly sexy. Also the way that the breasts hang, they look incredibly natural and ultra sexy.... this doll is so amazing and sexy that she is on my 'wish lists' even though her breasts are much smaller than I normally look for. (But remember that I have a super big breast fetish) For you boys that like super curvy sexy butts and medium/large breasts then the new YL165cm doll is basically perfection.......

Just one last time - I do not want you boys to miss out - sure if you want the extreme huge breasts of the YL150 then go for it - this doll is heaps of fun. For those of you that love super huge breasts that ALSO look like they could still be a real life woman, please do yourself and favor and look at the YL160J cup. I have analyzed basically every single large breasted doll on the market and this super curvy doll is still the sexiest BBW doll ever created. The breasts are large enough to satisfy breasts fetishes, the butt is so curvy that it is almost insane and she weighs only 39kgs.

Yes there are now about 10-15 different dolls to choose from in the super busty BBW range, but if you combine all of the factors above with the well known fact that Eric and YLDolls produce super high quality dolls, then take the time to find out more info about this hidden gem.........

Add to that their 3 'classic' dolls
- the classic little 135cm spinner doll with super curves
- the super popular 148cm mid size doll
- the super model 155Dcup doll

So basically YL dolls have pretty much all bases covered no matter what your preference is.

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

YourDoll wrote:
Monstertitsncock wrote:Just ordered mine from amazon. Great price
Let me know if she arrived. There are a couple of scammers on amazon... I always tell people to buy from vendors on tdf or directly from as then you can be sure that you will get the right doll and not for example a "copy doll" with very bad quality. I hope you bought from the right person!
a little bit unrelated but are there anymore big breast dolls in the works?
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

if this doll had a booty like the one on 163 H cup by WM doll then it would be perfect

Glitch603
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Glitch603 »

sexdolladdict123 wrote:if this doll had a booty like the one on 163 H cup by WM doll then it would be perfect
As much as I like a nice shaped ass, I kinda like her being on the flat side. If she were taller, she'd be an almost exact replica of Zena Fulsom
My First Doll Diary (PassionDolls 158 Leanne) viewtopic.php?f=270&t=126390

My Second Doll Diary (HiDoll 160) viewtopic.php?f=87&t=127022

My Third Doll Diary (PassionDolls 156 Foxy) https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=131196

Big Breast Feedback viewtopic.php?f=87&t=124703

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Personally this is my favourite pic. Thanks Dolls France.
Attachments
4347.jpg
4347.jpg (228.35 KiB) Viewed 1574 times

sexdolladdict123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sexdolladdict123 »

Glitch603 wrote:
sexdolladdict123 wrote:if this doll had a booty like the one on 163 H cup by WM doll then it would be perfect
As much as I like a nice shaped ass, I kinda like her being on the flat side. If she were taller, she'd be an almost exact replica of Zena Fulsom
i personally would like a doll that has everything packaged into it: huge tits and also huge bubble butt. otherwise i may have to buy two separate dolls. one like this for the huge knockers and another for the huge booty

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

sexdolladdict123 wrote: i personally would like a doll that has everything packaged into it: huge tits and also huge bubble butt. otherwise i may have to buy two separate dolls. one like this for the huge knockers and another for the huge booty
Have you seen the big-booty Una Carha doll? It's got both!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS