yldoll.com

What sets YL Dolls apart from WM or other TPE vendors?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: What sets YL Dolls apart from WM or other TPE vendors?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

DollLvr18,
I do.
In my bed are two 6ye dolls.
I also own a YL 155 custom D and Yl 148.
I will PM you or feel free to email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
Since we adopt out both, there is no need for me to push one over the other.
Best,
Jeff and the BCD Girls
"We turn dreams into reality"
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

165cm great girl.
Attachments
DSC05443.JPG
DSC05443.JPG (654.67 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
DSC05423.JPG
DSC05423.JPG (680.65 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
DSC05421.JPG
DSC05421.JPG (701.08 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
DSC05492.JPG
DSC05492.JPG (824.23 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
DSC05409.JPG
DSC05409.JPG (713.62 KiB) Viewed 1347 times
DSC05407.JPG
DSC05407.JPG (672.61 KiB) Viewed 1347 times

David82
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by David82 »

I agree WM and other companies should provide certification in english .
Give your customer's transparency ,
If you're an honest company then it should be no issue to provide it.
I recently purchased what will be my first Wm doll a 163 cm curvy doll . For the money spent by customers should get that.

Mindreader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mindreader »

silicon wrote:165cm great girl.

Wow, lovely gal yu got there.. Could I ask what head combo is that with your up 165? Love that ass shot on the bed..oh my..these yl companions are top of our choice to get ours!

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

I chose YL just because I liked the 165 model. It is on order. So many dolls and manufacturers. But I figure if looking at photos of a particular doll can make you pitch a tent, you are onto something. Decision was easy for me. Most dolls I saw when window shopping looked nice but only a couple of them really stood out. This was one of them. Am curious to see what it is like in person when I get it.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

LonelyDude wrote:I chose YL just because I liked the 165 model. It is on order. So many dolls and manufacturers. But I figure if looking at photos of a particular doll can make you pitch a tent, you are onto something. Decision was easy for me. Most dolls I saw when window shopping looked nice but only a couple of them really stood out. This was one of them. Am curious to see what it is like in person when I get it.
Certainly my favorite YL body! Good choice :D
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by silicon »

She is the Yourdoll 165cm Rinia head.

Sex Doll Canada
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Sex Doll Canada »

silicon wrote:165cm great girl.
Whose made this 165cm stunner?!? Jaw ... hits ... floor ...

Zenny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Zenny »

What sets YL Doll apart from other TPE vendors is, in my opinion, more adventurous designs. I tend to appreciate that due to being a fantasy lover.
In regards to quality, I'm no expert but have seen some very fine finishes on select dolls from YL. I don't know how universal that is throughout the brand.
Contrasting YL and WM, I sort of think of YL as the "skunkworks" division of WM. Entirely incorrect of course, but that's how I tend to categorize them. With YL you get a bit more creative design at a slight premium, while WM offers a little more tried and true designs.

I'm pretty new to the hobby, so take it with a grain of salt. In fact, take my statements with the entire saltshaker.
A dollhouse divided against itself cannot stand.

INFORMATIONS