yldoll.com

Pubic Hair & Eyelids Mods

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
humunguz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Pubic Hair & Eyelids Mods

Post by humunguz »

Nice mod :)
But since, how do you wash your doll,without removing the glue/pubic hairs?

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Welcome to the forum humunguz,Very carefully, :mrgreen: pouring water on the pubic area will not remove the hair only washing it with soap and water and rubbing the area will remove it, if this happens then i will just repeat the procedure to implant more hair as it takes less than 10 minutes to do. :thumbs_up:

Are you thinking of buying a Viola?. :whistle:

humunguz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by humunguz »

Thank you! I'll try to contribute to this forum the best I can :)

To answer you, I'm planning to buy a TPE (or silicon, everything still undecided yet) doll in some months, maybe Viola, maybe another model, depending of course a lot of variables that may be too long and a bit off-topic to list here (looking, price, overall quality, features, TPE safety, care and storage, QC, ect...)

Currently, I own a Chloe torso, which is great to get some answers to my questions already (in all domains, HAHA!), and obviously giving me already a lot of fun.

I should try your nice mod soon, the time to get the required stuff.

This said, I'm planning to find an ideal way to implement pubic hairs on TPE permanently, to make the mod washable with soap and safe (no littles holes that could let mold grow for instance).
Not sure yet if its doable, but got some ideas, and should start doing some tests soon with another little toy made of TPE.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

humunguz wrote:Thank you! I'll try to contribute to this forum the best I can :)

To answer you, I'm planning to buy a TPE (or silicon, everything still undecided yet) doll in some months, maybe Viola, maybe another model, depending of course a lot of variables that may be too long and a bit off-topic to list here (looking, price, overall quality, features, TPE safety, care and storage, QC, ect...)

Currently, I own a Chloe torso, which is great to get some answers to my questions already (in all domains, HAHA!), and obviously giving me already a lot of fun.

I should try your nice mod soon, the time to get the required stuff.

This said, I'm planning to find an ideal way to implement pubic hairs on TPE permanently, to make the mod washable with soap and safe (no littles holes that could let mold grow for instance).
Not sure yet if its doable, but got some ideas, and should start doing some tests soon with another little toy made of TPE.

Sounds like a plan to me :mrgreen: Good luck with it :thumbs_up:

:glou:

ChikkinNoodul
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ChikkinNoodul »

While I'm not a fan of pubic hair (I even remove my own), I really think that movable eyelids are a nice idea. I wonder why so far only BoyToy dolls come with movable eyelids. (Or are there any others I don't know about yet?)
Acomocliticism - interesting word indeed.
http://acomoclitic.blogspot.com/

My Album:
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=10384

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Update

Just gave Rachel a Bath/shower, the shower head and warm water sprayed over the pubic area removed the hair without the need to rub or touch, the warm water washes away the glue and the hair with it, no marks left behind either. :thumbs_up:

Tattoo has gone though this did need a gentle rub with soap and a soft sponge, rub lightly over the tat to remove, again no marks left behind.

The color from her nipples is fadding a bit though, but i can fix that. :mrgreen:

Taken today ..
IMG_1337.JPG
IMG_1337.JPG (455.7 KiB) Viewed 5020 times

Sotaichou
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Sotaichou »

I completely forgot she had a "patch" at one point. /swooosh. lol

That shot is just too distracting...
ChikkinNoodul wrote:While I'm not a fan of pubic hair (I even remove my own), I really think that movable eyelids are a nice idea. I wonder why so far only BoyToy dolls come with movable eyelids. (Or are there any others I don't know about yet?)

*Oh man. imagine when the 2nd head (yourdoll) becomes available, if it has real closing eyelids....giggitygoo...

/g'day.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Want to see more shots of me ladies?...Head to: The Doll Album | The K TEAM Thread | Karamina's Thread | The Kyanna Project

Gio TheGREAT
Ex-Member

Post by Gio TheGREAT »

Samurai wrote:Update

Just gave Rachel a Bath/shower, the shower head and warm water sprayed over the pubic area removed the hair without the need to rub or touch, the warm water washes away the glue and the hair with it, no marks left behind either. :thumbs_up:

Tattoo has gone though this did need a gentle rub with soap and a soft sponge, rub lightly over the tat to remove, again no marks left behind.

The color from her nipples is fadding a bit though, but i can fix that. :mrgreen:

Taken today ..
IMG_1337.JPG
Hey Samurai, good to know that your experiments haven't done any damage to your Rachel, what type of paint are you using fro the TPE? let's say you want to paint the nipples, add freckles, etc. Do you know where to get it?
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/th ... album=5649

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Hi Gio these are my " tools " :mrgreen:

Basicly just a girls make up set, Lip-gloss eyeshadow, blusher and other girlie stuff :?

But you need to be very carfull as it does stain, thats why its good, for example i will use the darker blusher for the nipples and once applied it will stay on even when washed, though will fade in time, i use the lip-gloss for her lips :roll: and use the brush to apply, then use make up re-mover wipes to take of the lips color. :thumbs_up:
IMG_1376.JPG
IMG_1376.JPG (612.92 KiB) Viewed 4964 times
Sam..

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

How well does that glue hold up? Would I be able to use it on her head and wig? (I'm a hair puller in bed) lol
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

Samurai
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Samurai »

Yeah i think it would hold, but then again........... :?

thelionking
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thelionking »

Thanks, it's worth a try then if the glue does no damage to the doll.
~Simba

" 26 Because of the present crisis, I think that it is good for a man to remain as he is. 27 ... Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife. " 1 Corinthians 7:26-27 http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=57746

Fiberglass guy

Post by Fiberglass guy »

A hypodermic needle is typically used to place individual hairs in silicone, check out special effects mask making videos on you-tube...I went to school for special effects that's how we did eyebrows etc.. Time consuming but VERY realistic

siliconefun
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconefun »

Looks perfectly!
You're very talented :thumbs_up:
the pubic hair and eyelids are an great addition. Thanks for sharing this tutorial.

:D Guy

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

I'll repeat what has already been said, "BRILLIANT"! Looks like a real woman. Even though I generally prefer the shave look, at times would like the scence of realism hair would bring ( as a change of pace).

Seeing that it doesn't need to be permanent, leads me to want to explore this to add spice into things. Fantastic post.

INFORMATIONS