yldoll.com

148cm eyes

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
sturmmorser2000
Active Poster
Active Poster

148cm eyes

Post by sturmmorser2000 »

Hi I got the 148 vampy doll and I was wondering if you can move the eyes and change the eyes.
Attachments
PICT0002 (2).JPG
PICT0002 (2).JPG (1.68 MiB) Viewed 944 times

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: 148cm eyes

Post by Maviarab »

All eyes on TPE dolls can be changed and moved yes. To remove you just need to stretch the eye socket to be able to get 'something' in there and just pop the half sphere out. be careful though as doing this usually involves losing the eyelash which will require re-attaching again hehe.

As for moving, default eyes can be a bit of a pain...use a rubber on the end of a pencil or something and push in slightly and then to the direction you want them. There is a reason though so many of use member MannequinFans new eye system...so much easier. Eyes are usually around the 22mm size. I have a set and they are amazing. But, I also do as another member did and use a small marble sized ball behind the eye (remove the crappy cotton wadding)...this also make for much easier movement. I also have some 20mm eyes off ebay though which with a wooden bead behind look just as good. :)

sturmmorser2000
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 148cm eyes

Post by sturmmorser2000 »

Don't think I will be changing them then. I have a PIB that you can put your hand through her neck and manipulate the eyes from the inside. Dont wanna damage the outside.

INFORMATIONS