yldoll.com

Insides of Insert & Fixed holes

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
brotha-d

Insides of Insert & Fixed holes

Post by brotha-d »

Sup guys,

Need some info on YL's 165cm and/or 170cm dolls. I have two silicone dolls, both with inserts. One insert is overly textured inside - actually hurts sometimes even with lots of lube. The other insert has small ridges inside but it feels very bland, not that great.

Are YL dolls textured inside? I'd like info on both the fixed and insert vaginas. Pictures would be nice but not 100% necessary.

I'd like the same info on oral if possible. And does the oral canal go straight towards the back of the head (realistic) or does it curve up into her sinuses like my PIB doll?

Thanks!

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Insides of Insert & Fixed holes

Post by amytyl »

The oral cavity on all the TPE dolls I've seen curve upwards, like the PIB.
I only own an insert model YL 165 (and have seen an insert 170), but the various TPE inserts have different levels of texture, though none painfully so (I have found some silicone inserts to be uncomfortably textured, my 2013 PIB BB I have both the original and a 2017 insert for, yet I use modified fleshlight inserts instead.)
Left is the original WM insert, then the old WM 153 insert with labia (no longer made, sadly), then the newer insert for Jinsan, then a 6ye insert in tan.
Left is the original WM insert, then the old WM 153 insert with labia (no longer made, sadly), then the newer insert for Jinsan, then a 6ye insert in tan.
15621807141691242388362929880478.jpg (3.1 MiB) Viewed 1071 times
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

brotha-d

Re: Insides of Insert & Fixed holes

Post by brotha-d »

Thanks a ton! I appreciate the info. Great to know you can modify a fleshlight, thats actually my favorite toy. My dolls dont feel near as good.

INFORMATIONS