yldoll.com

Lea, My New Compannequin - YL 158J

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
subcyclist

Re: Lea, My New Compannequin - YL 158J

Post by subcyclist »

Marko1 wrote:Lea is what you call curvy ,man she is sexy! With an ass and hips like Lea’s I could never never leave the house. Love the photos she is very beautiful and you have great taste. Hope Lea shows more of her amazing body!

Thank you, Marko1; as I have said before, what you shared of Brianna convinced me that the YL158 is definitely my type. Brianna’s face is quite cute, and really nice on this body. We would all enjoy seeing more of her if you ever take more photos.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

The Messenger wrote:
Marko1 wrote:Lea is what you call curvy ,man she is sexy! With an ass and hips like Lea’s I could never never leave the house. Love the photos she is very beautiful and you have great taste. Hope Lea shows more of her amazing body!
Marko1 read my mind and posted my thoughts before I even knew it.
Great pics Subcyclist

Thank you. So many of us admire your voluptuous lady, and your great photography of her; we inspired by both.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

DashingDazzla

Post by DashingDazzla »

subcyclist wrote:
DashingDazzla wrote:
WhiteBC-LookBack.JPG
Subcyclist,

Wow! Simply amazing!

Please, I'm begging you for a booty jiggle video. Plllllleeeeeease!

Thanks, I am glad to learn that you all (Nintrovert40, also) are as entranced as I am with the YL158 tush. Having seen the manufacturer video demonstrating this, which was very enjoyable, I thought I might be able to produce something that will better imitate how we would caress/fondle a woman built like this. I am sure that I will be able to find some time this coming weekend to shoot a video or two; I thought of doing something similar with the breasts.
It would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Killavyp385
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Killavyp385 »

I just ordered my YL 158cm.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... ooty-wooty

I love the fat booty my only concern is the doggy position. I'm wondering if the arch in her back is extreme or not. Any pics?

I'm brand new to this forum and this is my first doll
Brand new to the doll world. Check her out!!! viewtopic.php?f=87&t=118746

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

Killavyp385 wrote:I just ordered my YL 158cm.

https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/products/1 ... ooty-wooty

I love the fat booty my only concern is the doggy position. I'm wondering if the arch in her back is extreme or not. Any pics?

I'm brand new to this forum and this is my first doll
smh you gonna be playing with all that booty LOL
I can't wait until I save up enough money to get mine.

Nintrovert40

Post by Nintrovert40 »

Hey op, any booty jiggling twerking video? lol

Killavyp385
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Killavyp385 »

Ill send vids when mine arrives. Booty is my main concern lol
Brand new to the doll world. Check her out!!! viewtopic.php?f=87&t=118746

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Great body, this is one of my favorite doll bodies in the market
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Lovely lady!!! Her curves are absolutely stunning. Great work on capturing her.

Jacoby123
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jacoby123 »

Hi, are the nipples you chose different from the original pics? I'm wondering because they look slightly longer than the manufacturer's pics.

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

Jacoby123 wrote:Hi, are the nipples you chose different from the original pics? I'm wondering because they look slightly longer than the manufacturer's pics.
This is my YL 158 “Kwita”.

Same as Lea - you can always manipulate the desired “nipple look” of your choice by using some shades of colour. I use a brown lipstick (Revlon -315 Iced Mocha) to attain this.
Attachments
ED9E1875-4FA6-4A7B-A425-29377EF85BAD.png
ED9E1875-4FA6-4A7B-A425-29377EF85BAD.png (13.41 MiB) Viewed 2719 times

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Much thanks for posting that 'chair' vid man! Wondered if it would work with a doll, let alone heavy one, then forgot all about it for months....and then just randomly saw this: seems to work like a charm!!! So, did it in later attempt, or did you find any issues/falls with it maybe? Also, man this head is great; nice to see some more of her!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

subcyclist wrote:
NINJASEX wrote:Awesome! Gonna have to try out that chair, looks legit. Pliss more pictures of Lea, especially those wonderful juggs hiding underneath that dress :multi:

Thank you for expressing your interest in seeing more of Lea. I found your posting of Lili, and now understand the nature of your request. Lili is a fantastic little lady, by the way. The YL140N is a very nice body, with breasts that are large, but not too much - just right. I like the heads you chose; the smiling head is one that I have seen on a few vendor sites' dolls. I can imagine the great feeling you must have to see a doll smiling at you; very pretty in every way - I was pleased to see that this doll has more of a nice little tush than I imagined.

Even though, as I mentioned previously, I have wanted to focus on clothing that is better for the feel, than the look, I have looked at some revealing clothes recently. Until those orders arrive, here is a photo of Lea in all her glory...riding the chair!

BouncingChair.png

I tried it with her this afternoon, and it was magnificent. I could not imagine that I might have the strength and leverage to place Lea on top of me, as I have seen people do with a doll like the WM100cm. This chair has now given me this great experience. I am willing to bet that a doll as light as yours will still have enough weight to make the chair enjoyable.

I also shot a brief video of her bouncing on the chair before we used it together. It is absolutely amazing. It should only get better for us as I improve my technique and procedure for correctly positioning Lea on it. She is a bit off kilter, as you will see - but still an awesome experience!
BounceChair.MOV

I have also been looking into buying a sex swing. I already have one selected, along with mounting hardware, and two pulleys to make lifting Lea up, after strapping her in while lying on the floor, much easier. I will most likely order all of that this week, and I will share information about this once I have everything installed and 'tested.' This is the reason I chose the bounce chair first - no installation like that of a swing. The swing I am planning to buy is: https://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Fetish ... 9JB0D5HB4Z .

Very nice doll man. :) BUT.. just a word of caution on using that chair. (it is cool dont get me wrong here.) If you press in on the tpe located next to the sides of her groin.. you will feel the skeleton somewhere in there. The reason i mention that is because when the dolls legs are spread like they are in the picture; it creates some tension in that area.

Now when you factor in her weight pressing that area down on the straps of that chair..now you are also adding upward pressure in an already stressed/tensioned area. So.. my point is that you are likely going to be creating abrasions on the tpe surface AND that area is likely going to tear in no time from the skeleton pressing down on the tpe from the inside because of the straps.

Again shes awesome! Just trying to help ya prolong your investment and happiness. :glou:

IwillReview

Post by IwillReview »

:plaidskirt: THICCC :shocked!:

Love it.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

IwillReview wrote::plaidskirt: THICCC :shocked!:

Love it.

Your Ashlynn has a stunning and perfectly proportioned body, though. The WM 173H is amazing! I hope you really enjoy her.
My RLSD Compannequins:

INFORMATIONS