yldoll.com

Lea, My New Compannequin - YL 158J

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
subcyclist

Lea, My New Compannequin - YL 158J

Post by subcyclist »

I greatly appreciate the information, insights, and images that so many of you share in this fantastic community. Because there is such a vast array of dolls available, it could be difficult to decide which one is right for a particular persons needs and desires. Even though I may not have selected a doll that is like many others shown and talked about in the forum, you all helped me tremendously in making my decision. I have really enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful dolls of all shapes and sizes.

Now, I am happy to share my selection for a new compannequin, Lea, who will be joining me in a week or two - I hope very quickly, though. I do want to send out a couple more 'Thank You's' to Booty Call dolls for posting an add on the forum for the doll I bought; and, especially to Eric at YL dolls for being so great to deal with. I bought a doll that was used for some photography; could this have been the used to create the galleries of this model for their web site? Whatever her previous life was, this was a great buy. It is in the US already, and will ship next week.

Lea is a name I have liked for a long time, mostly influenced by the song of that name done by the Toto. She is tan, and I had a limited selection of a few heads, which were used with this doll for the photo sessions; I chose the Tala head, and think I will really like it. While I am not a fantastic photographer like The Messenger (Zenobia is a phenomenal beauty), Marko1 (Beautiful Brianna - another YL 158J), and some others in this community, I will do my best to create some pics that are at least somewhat enjoyable for those interested in this body type. And, I will post information that I hope could be useful to others out there, much the same as many of you helped me to pick a great doll. I am already salivating at the thought of how the clothes I ordered for Lea will look on her, and how I might pose her; for photos; well, and other activities.

Thanks again, gents.

Lea's day of final creation.
Lea's day of final creation.
Lea-Birth01.png (263.34 KiB) Viewed 11447 times
Lea-Birth02.png
Lea-Birth02.png (293.06 KiB) Viewed 11447 times
Lea-Birth03.png
Lea-Birth03.png (232.57 KiB) Viewed 11447 times
Tala head; quite nice, I think.
Tala head; quite nice, I think.
voluptuous-tpe-love-doll-from-yl-doll-tala-52ft-158cm.jpg (69.4 KiB) Viewed 11447 times
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

subcyclist

Re: Lea, My New Compannequin - YL 158J

Post by subcyclist »

I now realize why so many of you here in the TDF community enjoy your dolls so much. My Lea finally arrived, and she is absolutely wonderful. I have so many thoughts and ideas to share, which I will do in future posts. I finally spent some time this past weekend posing her in a couple of outfits, which I want to share right now, with more to come later. While I really enjoy the fantastic pictures that are commonly posted, which are very revealing, I have gone on a different route with Lea to start. I saw a video review of a doll months ago, in which the reviewer stated TPE skin is very nice, but fondling doll 'features' through clothing can be a great feeling. This appealed to me, and I thought that if I bought some things that cover most of Lea's skin, it would help to keep her clean. This does give her a wonderful feeling when I touch/caress her, maybe similar to the quality of plush/fabric dolls some people prefer. Even though most of what I bought for Lea covers her quite well, I did buy a couple of skimpy things I will put on her for later photo sessions.

I hope these initial photos will be enjoyable to some of you out there who like voluptuous women and dolls, just as I greatly appreciate what many of you have shared - Lea gives a special wink to Zenobia, and her YL158 sister, Brianna.
BeautyInBlack02.JPG
BeautyInBlack02.JPG (1.87 MiB) Viewed 11178 times

Had to try the smile with FaceApp:
Smile.jpg
Smile.jpg (5.31 MiB) Viewed 11178 times

Does this dress make my derriere look...plump and squeezable?
BackSide01.JPG
BackSide01.JPG (1.71 MiB) Viewed 11178 times

Backside02.JPG
Backside02.JPG (1.65 MiB) Viewed 11178 times

SidePose.JPG
SidePose.JPG (2.05 MiB) Viewed 11178 times

I can imagine this librarian roaming the stacks (quite stacked herself) - Ssshhh! Quiet!
MadButtSexyLibrarian.JPG
MadButtSexyLibrarian.JPG (1.35 MiB) Viewed 11178 times

I think I lost an earring behind the sofa.
LostEaring.JPG
LostEaring.JPG (1.78 MiB) Viewed 11178 times

Please, help me look for it. Hey, look behind the sofa, not at my behind!
LostEaring02.JPG
LostEaring02.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 11178 times

It is not under my dress! Am I really that distracting?
LostEaringNOTInThere.JPG
LostEaringNOTInThere.JPG (1.77 MiB) Viewed 11178 times
My RLSD Compannequins:

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Please, excuse all of the sideways images. I am new to this, with much to learn.
My RLSD Compannequins:

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Thank you to BCD for posting the sale of this amazing doll; to Eric at YL - very nice guy; and, Beautiful Dolls. I cannot believe how stunning Lea is, to see and feel.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

Wow what a beautiful girl! Congrats on your Lea and I know you will love this YL doll. I have not posted in a while but when I saw your Lea I couldn’t help myself. My Brianna is still soo amazing to me I just love this super curvy doll. Hope you post lots more of Lea when u have time ,she is very sexy and no other doll has a booty like hers.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

GoodTimes

Post by GoodTimes »

Congrats! Enjoy the honeymoon! :glou:

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

She is amazing! I love thicc girls, they may seem heavy, but completely worth it. :glou: :glou: :glou:
So stunning. SHe seems super happy :)

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

subcyclist wrote:Please, excuse all of the sideways images. I am new to this, with much to learn.
subcyclist, I ran into those problems as well when I posted pictures that were too wide for some reason, so I just cropped it down on the sides in my little photo-shop like tool and re-posted and it was fine. I hate when it posts sideways.

Now for Lea, she is gorgeous and I know all about it, I have a YL 158 as well named Lorrie and I just love her. What size Black pants are those? They have to be super stretchy because her buns are so huge 8) Also I love the Grey ribbed sweater dress program you have her in.....very nice. :glou:

If I go Medium-stretchy with pants it sort of works but it's a workout fitting her ass into the jeans. 8O
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Congrats Subcyclist on Lea's Debut.
And welcome to the thicker than a snicker club.
Lea is very beautiful and classy. I'm sure that is a reflection of her owner.
Enjoy your honeymoon.
Thanks for sharing these lovely pics.
And we appreciate the :wink:
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Lea is a goddess, I've been eye balling this particular model for a while. Hows the weight to this doll, is it a pain to pose her into position? Or does her weight seem to be manageable depending how you lift her?

I have a 140 N cup YL doll, she's 62lbs I lift her around a lot from her under arms carefully, her weight is nice.
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Marko1 wrote:Wow what a beautiful girl! Congrats on your Lea and I know you will love this YL doll. I have not posted in a while but when I saw your Lea I couldn’t help myself. My Brianna is still soo amazing to me I just love this super curvy doll. Hope you post lots more of Lea when u have time ,she is very sexy and no other doll has a booty like hers.

Thank you very much; I would certainly like to see more of Brianna, as well. What you shared of her really locked in my decision to buy a YL158.
My RLSD Compannequins:

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Masai wrote:
subcyclist wrote:Please, excuse all of the sideways images. I am new to this, with much to learn.
subcyclist, I ran into those problems as well when I posted pictures that were too wide for some reason, so I just cropped it down on the sides in my little photo-shop like tool and re-posted and it was fine. I hate when it posts sideways.

Now for Lea, she is gorgeous and I know all about it, I have a YL 158 as well named Lorrie and I just love her. What size Black pants are those? They have to be super stretchy because her buns are so huge 8) Also I love the Grey ribbed sweater dress program you have her in.....very nice. :glou:

If I go Medium-stretchy with pants it sort of works but it's a workout fitting her ass into the jeans. 8O

Thank you for the photo editing tip. I will work with this technique to make future photos show properly.

I searched for Lorrie, and found her in the Pretty in Pink post. She looks fantastic with the face you chose. I hope you have been enjoying her company, mostly in bed as you stated. I have used my computer/office chair to move Lea around, so that is an option to try. I am amazed with people like The Messenger, who has moved Zenobia around for so many poses, and so many changes of outfits. I have worked up a real sweat a few times moving Lea around. It is all very much worth the effort, though.

It is great to meet someone else in the 158 family. Admittedly, those black pants are my Columbia thermal tights that I use for biking; they do stretch quite a bit, because I am definitely not as wide as her. I tried them on her when I was washing her pajamas, which I bought from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JH ... UTF8&psc=1 . The pajamas (thermal underwear) are a size large, and fit perfectly. They stretch just enough without being to tight, so they feel wonderful when I touch/fondle her; very soft and smooth. I also ordered some other great pants that fit and feel a bit better - X-Large https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07KF ... UTF8&psc=1. The dress was a bit pricey, but I really liked the look, and it feels very nice. It is a size large, but I think an XL would have worked well - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076B ... UTF8&psc=1. There was one reviewer, who submitted pictures with her review, who was stunning and somewhat curvy, but not anything like Lea. It looks quite a bit different in person on my gal, but I like the result. As mentioned, I am going more for feel at this point. And, I like the idea of keeping her mostly covered for protection from dirt and damage. And, it is a great feeling to caress her in soft clothing, so that I do not have to use large amounts of powder on her skin to make it nice to touch. Fondling Lea in soft clothing is a wonderful feeling.

Thanks again for your nice comments and advice.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

Awesome !
The YL 158 is a great doll.

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

The Messenger wrote:Congrats Subcyclist on Lea's Debut.
And welcome to the thicker than a snicker club.
Lea is very beautiful and classy. I'm sure that is a reflection of her owner.
Enjoy your honeymoon.
Thanks for sharing these lovely pics.
And we appreciate the :wink:

Thank you very much Messenger; very high praise coming from you. Even though I have dressed Lea modestly for these photos, I have imagined what else I will buy for her in the near future, thinking of what you have done with Zenobia. Some of my favorites that you have done with her are the bathroom and lip t-shirt photos with her white panties; that inspired me to buy the white ones I have on Lea - what a look! On both girls. I will be buying more revealing items for Lea, for sure.

I had been planning to buy a WM163H since about this time last year. I was simply waiting for the right combination of timing and funds. If I had found a better offer than this for a 163, I most likely would have bought it. Both dolls are amazing, and I see them as being a bit different. Zenobia looks like a very fit curvy lady; athletic; especially with some of what you have dress her in. Her breasts are a wonderful size and shape, and her tush is a perfect balance of size and curvature - again, fit looking. The YL 158 I see as being more of a posh girl. Lea's breasts and buns are also quite wonderful. Hmmm. I am thinking that Lea might need a WM163 girlfriend some time in the future. This reminds me of your recent thread about Zenobia waiting for her new friend. Many of us are excited to see the story play out - very creative and enjoyable. I must say that I am absolutely impressed at how much dressing, moving, and posing you have done with her; the weight is high on our gals, but so is the enjoyment.

Thanks again.
My RLSD Compannequins:

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Anthony191 wrote:Awesome !
The YL 158 is a great doll.

Thank you, Yes they are great. I just searched and found your post of Kwita. She is beautiful. I like her light skin tone with brown nipples; great contrast for a wonderful look.
My RLSD Compannequins:

INFORMATIONS