yldoll.com

YL-135 Questions

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Everest18

YL-135 Questions

Post by Everest18 »

Hello

What is the exact weight of the body only (minus head)?

Is this body still available with the more natural breast option as discussed here?

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=57367

Thanks!

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: YL-135 Questions

Post by smallcat »

28kg. Compared to my 148cm is 32kg, doesnt really feel like it, feels around 50lb-60lb ish with head; dont have a scale tho.

Under
https://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.p ... 3g75kjmpk3

Most manufacturers will offer options if its not located on website, you just need to leave them a specific note, not sure what you mean by that? assuming hollow or solid breast, only 2 options most dolls have, unless skin color you talking ab out.

Everest18

Post by Everest18 »

That's odd since the official site states 25kg so I figured that would be body only and with the head around 28kg.

Do you have the doll or know someone who can confirm body only weight?

Thank you.

smallcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by smallcat »

Everest18 wrote:That's odd since the official site states 25kg so I figured that would be body only and with the head around 28kg.

Do you have the doll or know someone who can confirm body only weight?

Thank you.
No Im sorry I don't. Only the 148cm I have. Was only basing it off the website. May want to send him a pm to YL doll account or email, it be quicker :)

INFORMATIONS