yldoll.com

HAPPY EASTER FROM YLDOLL!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

HAPPY EASTER FROM YLDOLL!

Post by YL Doll »

Have an egg-cellent and bunny-tastic Easter!
Are you celebrating easter together with your yldoll or maybe you want to get yourself a sexy yldoll for easter?! Our easter bunny prings great disscounts to all of you! PM me and get your special easter price TODAY!
The "happy bunny" promo runs until the end of april.

Shelbyisking666

Re: HAPPY EASTER FROM YLDOLL!

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Happy Easter!

Henry869
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: HAPPY EASTER FROM YLDOLL!

Post by Henry869 »

You too
Attachments
3A322426-5076-4BB7-9651-1E9FC924D3C2.jpeg
3A322426-5076-4BB7-9651-1E9FC924D3C2.jpeg (22.45 KiB) Viewed 723 times
Tori, a Smart Doll Trinity

The Aiko doll sestras... Lizette (82cm) Addison (63cm Elf) Annette (60cm original Aiko) Leena (Aiko bjd) and Rose (wire skeleton Aiko prototype).

Celine (Teddy Babe standard Diana)
———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

INFORMATIONS