yldoll.com

188 YL oral sex review

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 188 YL oral sex review

Post by curiousswede »

MikeOxbigg wrote:Okay... after two more uses (and pushing out the left eye now too) I'd say this is a great blow job simulator. How long it will last remains to be seen. I noticed today it also has a rather realistic slurping sound to it when properly lubricated. The mouth (lips) is tighter than the inside creating quite a realistic blow job. Again, this beats going through all the bs with a rg.

I also noticed it appears the head is not just one solid piece of TPE as I first assumed. There appears to be a much thinner cosmetic layer over a core layer. This is probably old news to the veterans but new to me. :)

If it were one solid piece, I don't believe there would be a problem with the eyes. It appears there is a canal in the center (past the cosmetic layer) where your manhood is supposed to go. I can see how it can easily slip to the side and do damage like I did. If the oral canal was deeper and possibly straighter, that would be a better option. But I suppose the canal was designed upward so your most sensitive areas are making contact.

Question for the veterans:

Are all the different brand's mouths/heads designed the same way?

Thanks!!!
Yo! I still wonder how you dry her mouth without very little abrasion if possible? When I tried blowjob on #136 I used a white microfiber cloth but as it gets dry and I have to pull it out it will cause some inner abrasions I think. But I guess that is the tradeoff for a pretty nice blowjob simulator? Do you use aquarium air pump?

MikeOxbigg

Post by MikeOxbigg »

I just dry her out with paper towels as best as I can. I don't go off inside her. Maybe the last time I use her I will. Like I said this is not a display head so I don't care about the appearance.

That Guy

Post by That Guy »

Now I ask you, where else could you find such an objective review? Well done.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

MikeOxbigg wrote:I just dry her out with paper towels as best as I can. I don't go off inside her. Maybe the last time I use her I will. Like I said this is not a display head so I don't care about the appearance.
Haha, no problems, I feel ya. I also intend to make one of my heads very "well-used" :whistle: :twisted:

I just wanna figure out the cleaning part if I go off inside her so I can keep doing that a dozens time without any issues of mold. I guess, due to the tighter space, it will probably not hold up as long as an insert would which has a more generous diameter despite being pretty tight as well.

DoctorDuke
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DoctorDuke »

So far in my experience, the Maid-Fong silicone doll head is the best for oral. Followed by Novelleco custom silicone heads with closed eyes. But Novelleco is no longer around. And Maid-Fong from Canada is also no longer doing his work. But there is a head only of MF now for sale on TDF from a guy in the Netherlands.

notoriousLRG
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by notoriousLRG »

DoctorDuke wrote:So far in my experience, the Maid-Fong silicone doll head is the best for oral. Followed by Novelleco custom silicone heads with closed eyes. But Novelleco is no longer around. And Maid-Fong from Canada is also no longer doing his work. But there is a head only of MF now for sale on TDF from a guy in the Netherlands.
don't forget pib way oral http://www.privateislandbeauties.com/fa ... wayopen.do. She's incredible.

arnomartes
Ex-Member

Post by arnomartes »

Yes, I do not understand why the Chinese make hundreds of doll heads .... and one like the other boring :-( There they are supposed to look what the Americans have already produced everything on horny kinky heads ... ;-)

INFORMATIONS