yldoll.com

YL 158 needs a home

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

YL 158 needs a home

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

She is already in the USA!
A YL158cm with 3 heads in stock in USA. She is a promo doll and brand new!
He is selling this doll at $1500 with one head. $1900 for 3 heads.
Here are her details,
YL158cm with tan skin, built in vagina, standing foot, shrugging shoulder. There are 3 heads which are Tala, Katrina, and Aisha.
Contact him at yourdoll@hotmail.com or PM him.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: YL 158 needs a home

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Now only $1600!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

subcyclist

Post by subcyclist »

Thank you, BCD, for posting this special deal on the forum - I bought her today. Eric was very nice to deal with, and I know that I will really enjoy this doll. Having seen posts by Marko1 and abootybust, I decided that this YL 158 was the right choice for me; I feel very fortunate to have found this post about one being for sale. Thanks again to all of you.
My RLSD Compannequins:

Annika - RLSD 141F + WM 195 (viewtopic.php?f=240&t=151741)
Larissa - WM 174G + YL133

Member of the Curvy Girl Asstronomy League (CGAL) - "We lustfully observe their stellar (m)asses!"

ceed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ceed »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:She is already in the USA!
A YL158cm with 3 heads in stock in USA. She is a promo doll and brand new!
He is selling this doll at $1500 with one head. $1900 for 3 heads.
Here are her details,
YL158cm with tan skin, built in vagina, standing foot, shrugging shoulder. There are 3 heads which are Tala, Katrina, and Aisha.
Contact him at yourdoll@hotmail.com or PM him.

Hi.I also really want to buy such a doll.

INFORMATIONS