yldoll.com

New photos of the sexy YL140 model

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

New photos of the sexy YL140 model

Post by YL Doll »

And the Aki head... How sexy is she from 1 to 10?

AGL
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New photos of the sexy YL140 model

Post by AGL »

Face is very cute - great work. :thumbs_up:

Thndrrbolt
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Thndrrbolt »

I agree. Very nice face!
Good job!
T’Bolt

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Thanks guys, I love me some Aki too ^^

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Buick225 »

She is definitely a 10! Very beautiful doll with a gorgeous figure.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Ooooooh my... might have just found my elf her body. Measurements and weight?
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

setevoltas wrote:Ooooooh my... might have just found my elf her body. Measurements and weight?
B-W-H:90-45-80cm (35.4-17.7”-31.5” )
Weight: 27.8kg (61.16lbs)
Articulation: Metal Skeleton
Function: Oral, vaginal, anal

Let me know if you want to purchase this model. I'll give you a nice tdf disscount :) :glou:

Rick9191

Post by Rick9191 »

The heads a 10. The body a 1. Not into super balloons. :)

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Very sexy and pretty, beautiful breasts. She also has a nice bubble booty but for me I need a little more hips.

That being said.........she's still a 10 :glou:
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Rick9191 wrote:The heads a 10. The body a 1. Not into super balloons. :)
I see. What a good thing that you can always get this head with a completely different body :) 8) :lol: :whistle:

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

She is a 10 DDD!

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Titties

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

YL Doll wrote:
I see. What a good thing that you can always get this head with a completely different body :) 8) :lol: :whistle:

Totally opposite for me.

Prefer more Western faces so for me the face is about a 7/10 (she is one of the prettiest Asian faces- but not my personal preference)

For me the body is a 9.5/10. Super busty - perfect! And lightweight - a rare super busty doll that is actually a manageable weight.

This doll body is perfection for me and a true masterpiece of design from Eric and the gang at YLdolls.

Overall 8.5/10 even with a non-preferred face.

Guys if you are looking for a super busty doll that is under 30kgs and super easy to handle then their are really only two dolls to consider - this YL140N cup and the WM148L cup. It is merely just personal preference between the two.

The benefits of the YL140N is that it is shorter and slightly lighter and also has a bigger cup size.

For anyone that adores SUPER busty woman (like I do) but cannot handle the INSANE 40-50kg weights of most super busty dolls then this doll is like a gift from Heaven. There is nothing that looks so HOT at such a light weight.

To any first timers out there who love large breasts and are considering their first doll purchase, you don't really need to look any further. Most people will struggle with anything over 30kgs for their first doll. My first doll was the WM140Dcup back in Nov2015. She is a great "Starter" doll as 140cm is just tall enough to feel like a real woman but at 23kgs she was still tough to get used to (at first).

This YL140Ncup covers everything that a first timer (with a super breast fetish) could ever hope for.

-140cm is just tall enough to look and feel like a real woman

-28kgs is light enough for 80-90% of first timers and will be fine once you have had her for a month or two.

-Amazing curvy design you get plenty of curves and shape for such a lightweight doll - most dolls with such large breasts are +40kgs

-Eric and YLdolls are the leaders of doll design and quality in the TPE market with a great reputation in the industry, which means that you are assured of a high quality doll if you order through YLdolls.

So guys if you are a newbie looking for the ultimate super busty starter doll - then go for this masterpiece, play with her for 12 months before deciding if you want to eventually change to the full sized 160cm 40kg dolls later - for now stick with this magnificent doll and save your back a lot of pain whilst you are getting used to how to lift and carry a doll. I have dolls ranging up to 43kgs but the heavy ones kill your back/neck when lifting and carrying so do yourself a favor and get this beauty and party on!

HOT DOLL!

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

LJ69 wrote:
YL Doll wrote:

Totally opposite for me.

Prefer more Western faces so for me the face is about a 7/10 (she is one of the prettiest Asian faces- but not my personal preference)

For me the body is a 9.5/10. Super busty - perfect! And lightweight - a rare super busty doll that is actually a manageable weight.

This doll body is perfection for me and a true masterpiece of design from Eric and the gang at YLdolls.

Overall 8.5/10 even with a non-preferred face.

Guys if you are looking for a super busty doll that is under 30kgs and super easy to handle then their are really only two dolls to consider - this YL140N cup and the WM148L cup. It is merely just personal preference between the two.

The benefits of the YL140N is that it is shorter and slightly lighter and also has a bigger cup size.

For anyone that adores SUPER busty woman (like I do) but cannot handle the INSANE 40-50kg weights of most super busty dolls then this doll is like a gift from Heaven. There is nothing that looks so HOT at such a light weight.

To any first timers out there who love large breasts and are considering their first doll purchase, you don't really need to look any further. Most people will struggle with anything over 30kgs for their first doll. My first doll was the WM140Dcup back in Nov2015. She is a great "Starter" doll as 140cm is just tall enough to feel like a real woman but at 23kgs she was still tough to get used to (at first).

This YL140Ncup covers everything that a first timer (with a super breast fetish) could ever hope for.

-140cm is just tall enough to look and feel like a real woman

-28kgs is light enough for 80-90% of first timers and will be fine once you have had her for a month or two.

-Amazing curvy design you get plenty of curves and shape for such a lightweight doll - most dolls with such large breasts are +40kgs

-Eric and YLdolls are the leaders of doll design and quality in the TPE market with a great reputation in the industry, which means that you are assured of a high quality doll if you order through YLdolls.

So guys if you are a newbie looking for the ultimate super busty starter doll - then go for this masterpiece, play with her for 12 months before deciding if you want to eventually change to the full sized 160cm 40kg dolls later - for now stick with this magnificent doll and save your back a lot of pain whilst you are getting used to how to lift and carry a doll. I have dolls ranging up to 43kgs but the heavy ones kill your back/neck when lifting and carrying so do yourself a favor and get this beauty and party on!

HOT DOLL!
Thank you for the opinion :glou:

Now I'm curious what is your favourite YL face? :)

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

Amazing photos! She's a solid 10.

The YL 140cm N cup is my first TPE doll, and I have no regrets getting her. She's a dream come true. Has all the assets and boobies combined with comfortable weight to manage :multi: :multi:
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

INFORMATIONS