yldoll.com

NEW YL GIRL KATRINA + sexy, curvy body

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
The Magpie

Re: NEW YL GIRL KATRINA + sexy, curvy body

Post by The Magpie »

mananax wrote:i feel like people aren't talking enough about this doll... This is easily the sexiest doll that has ever been on the market!

can agree more. ive bought one! cant wait till she arrives and i can go to town on that big booty :multi:

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

The Magpie wrote:
mananax wrote:i feel like people aren't talking enough about this doll... This is easily the sexiest doll that has ever been on the market!

can agree more. ive bought one! cant wait till she arrives and i can go to town on that big booty :multi:
I know this doll definitely is the sexiest doll ever!! She is soo thick and her legs hips, breasts ok her whole body is a curvy mans dream. I love my Brianna, every time I look at her I’m amazed how perfect she is. This doll is the best purchase I have ever made she is that amazing. You are going to be soo happy when you get this doll.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

Marko1 wrote:
The Magpie wrote:

I know this doll definitely is the sexiest doll ever!! She is soo thick and her legs hips, breasts ok her whole body is a curvy mans dream. I love my Brianna, every time I look at her I’m amazed how perfect she is. This doll is the best purchase I have ever made she is that amazing. You are going to be soo happy when you get this doll.
ive already bought wigs and hair pieces. im trying to order some clothes for her but am struggling with sizes. what size does her lower body take?
us/uk size

mananax
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mananax »

The Magpie wrote:
Marko1 wrote:
The Magpie wrote:

ive already bought wigs and hair pieces. im trying to order some clothes for her but am struggling with sizes. what size does her lower body take?
us/uk size
what size can her lower body take?
Any size! :wink:

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

she wont stay clothed for long though

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

Nice new face on the rocking bod. I just cant believe how curvy she is.

YL/WM HAVE to make a Lara Croft face. Imagine they actually did it justice...bringing lara's face into the real world on a sex doll would be CRAZY. She would just have to be oral capable.
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

DBL_IPA
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DBL_IPA »

:thumbs_down: You're completely delusional!

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

its all about personal choice... some like skinny, some like huge tits and ass.

beautifuldolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by beautifuldolls »

The Magpie wrote:its all about personal choice... some like skinny, some like huge tits and ass.
I agree. We should all respect that people have their own opinions. :thumbs_up:
http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/

First official asian vendor on TDF!

Years of experience!

Ask for your special TDF price! We care for members of the doll forum :)

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

DBL_IPA wrote::thumbs_down: You're completely delusional!
Hmm...
I guess I’m delusional for having Camilla & Jasmine.
Anyway, my fat bottomed girls makes the rockin' world go 'round.
:plaidskirt:
Attachments
This is Jasmine
This is Jasmine
7314AF0D-3CE3-466E-895C-9F06F922B59A.png (12.1 MiB) Viewed 1591 times
This is Camilla
This is Camilla
1E5C5E5C-FBEA-4905-963A-2DCD10860981.jpeg (2.46 MiB) Viewed 1591 times
This is Jasmine
This is Jasmine
5E79D7E1-2896-45EA-800D-127B7D367947.png (12.09 MiB) Viewed 1591 times

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

DBL_IPA wrote::thumbs_down: You're completely delusional!
Or me for having the sexiest doll there is! Curvy girls are the most beautiful , no stick figure girls for me.
Attachments
1C6E5032-868A-43D4-874B-942F9E306846.jpeg
1C6E5032-868A-43D4-874B-942F9E306846.jpeg (1.23 MiB) Viewed 1610 times
65998708-F58A-4FE9-BA3F-9C18471129A4.jpeg
65998708-F58A-4FE9-BA3F-9C18471129A4.jpeg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1610 times
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Ygdrasilxyz

Post by Ygdrasilxyz »

ilovephatass wrote:Nice new face on the rocking bod. I just cant believe how curvy she is.

YL/WM HAVE to make a Lara Croft face. Imagine they actually did it justice...bringing lara's face into the real world on a sex doll would be CRAZY. She would just have to be oral capable.
Not going to happen. No matter how popular those would be, or any other bombshell fictional character, they can't just start producing dolls based off copyrighted IPs.

YL-158 K-cup with 220 face "Lady D"
WM-163 H-cup with 198 face "ScarJo" aka Black Widow
HR-164 G-cup with 26 face "Vampirella"
Irontech-156 E-cup ebony with Penny face "Mercedes Monroe"
6YE-161 L-cup with 213 face "Karen Starr" aka PowerGirl

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Those curves are ridiculous
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

Ygdrasilxyz wrote:
ilovephatass wrote:Nice new face on the rocking bod. I just cant believe how curvy she is.

Not going to happen. No matter how popular those would be, or any other bombshell fictional character, they can't just start producing dolls based off copyrighted IPs.
Of course....if you want to get the rights to use the name along with the exact likeness but there are literally hundreds of Lara Croft faces aside from the official ones developed by games studio. CGI artists give their own interpretation. She doesn't have one face.

All you would do as a doll manufacturer is generate another Lara croft-like face and name her something different.

This new doll face looks a bit like Olivia Wilde for instance.
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

Cant wait till mine arrives. Clearing out some space today and i found some old outfits....hope they have enough strecth to fit round her amazing curves.

INFORMATIONS