yldoll.com

I feel like a Sultan putting together a Harem

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

I feel like a Sultan putting together a Harem

Post by Masai »

Ok fellas, I'm getting ready to purchase the YL 158cm Curvy Doll with Stephanie's head instead of the "Aisha" head that the body is

advertised with. I'm not happy with the dolls weight - 120lbs, but I'll figure something out. :?

Her name will be "Lori, Luster Love - The Stephanie face is so beautiful and 158cm curvy doll's body is so killer that I have to have

that combo! :) :D

Have I made a good aesthetically beautiful decision in this combo? Will she make a good companion for Alitash? Open for opinions about my purchase decision and suggestions on how to handle a doll so heavy 8O 8O :D Maybe I buy a flat dolly to move her around from room to room :razz:
Attachments
My Lori Luster Love.jpg
My Lori Luster Love.jpg (125.47 KiB) Viewed 2888 times
My next Doll 158cm Curvy.jpg
My next Doll 158cm Curvy.jpg (34.93 KiB) Viewed 2888 times
Alitash.JPG
Alitash.JPG (132.92 KiB) Viewed 2888 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: I feel like a Sultan putting together a Harem

Post by gonestill77 »

You could get like an office chair on wheels or a wheelchair. Sometimes you can find wheelchairs at goodwill or other thrift shops for cheap.
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

NorthBase

Post by NorthBase »

Someone gotten this doll yet? What size is the panties on this bad bitch? XXXL?

This doll looks much better than WM 163 h cup.But is it to big?
127 cm hips is insane. Im sure 115 - 120 would be enough and add some hight instead.
Last edited by Slew on Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: combined consecutive posts

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Post pics when she gets to you. I think you made a great choice. You'll manage the weight somehow, it's the price to pay for the thickness.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Real talk setevoltas,

The price you pay for thickness :razz: Alitash is actually looking forward to our new live-in cuddle companion, Lorrie :razz: :D . She said she misses me when I'm at work so she'll accept another female in the fold as long as she's my #1 girl.......of course I assured her she was :lol:

After being disgusted by the boring, can somebody stop Brady Super Bowl, she eventually slipped into a little nighty and demanded that I suck her breasts for an hour before I finally do her :roll: :roll: :razz:......Chiwawa :D

Classy, exotic sexy photos of both Mistresses coming up soon, I can't wait. :glou:
Attachments
Alitash hated  the Super Bowl and was  ready for Love..JPG
Alitash hated the Super Bowl and was ready for Love..JPG (127.3 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
Get me out of here so we can cuddle..JPG
Get me out of here so we can cuddle..JPG (123.14 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
To hell with that game, I need you to kiss me.JPG
To hell with that game, I need you to kiss me.JPG (146.39 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
Finally out of that family room. I'll slip into something more comforable..JPG
Finally out of that family room. I'll slip into something more comforable..JPG (132.5 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
Sweetie, My nipples are tender, could you suck and pull on them.JPG
Sweetie, My nipples are tender, could you suck and pull on them.JPG (68.7 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
My soon to be Lorrie Luster Love, companion for Alitash.jpg
My soon to be Lorrie Luster Love, companion for Alitash.jpg (98.14 KiB) Viewed 2643 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

abootybust
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by abootybust »

Masai wrote: She said she misses me when I'm at work so she'll accept another female in the fold as long as she's my #1 girl.......of course I assured her she was :lol:
:
We all know that is a promise that you won't keep once you receive your 158 bbw goddess. :lol:

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Its a great feeling isn't it - building a harem!

I know the first night my 2nd girl arrives, I will feel like Hugh Heffner. Lying in bed, surrounded by beautiful women.

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

Adelea,

That ish is funny as hell :D :D Since my Wife passed I have lost my mind in Doll World :roll: I'm re-incarnating both X-Wives Lorrie and Gina :( ...and I'm slowly losing touch with reality :oops:

But it's a hell of a lot better than dealing with a Real Woman in today's female revolution climate....I'm really happy, in spite of my loss and this community is hip and fun to interact with.....I read some funny stuff that makes me laugh really hard and I need that right now :(
Attachments
Lorrie-Luster Love.jpg
Lorrie-Luster Love.jpg (83.03 KiB) Viewed 2555 times
Alitash-Gina Lula Bridgeda.JPG
Alitash-Gina Lula Bridgeda.JPG (146.39 KiB) Viewed 2555 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Masai wrote:Real talk setevoltas,

The price you pay for thickness :razz: Alitash is actually looking forward to our new live-in cuddle companion, Lorrie :razz: :D . She said she misses me when I'm at work so she'll accept another female in the fold as long as she's my #1 girl.......of course I assured her she was :lol:

After being disgusted by the boring, can somebody stop Brady Super Bowl, she eventually slipped into a little nighty and demanded that I suck her breasts for an hour before I finally do her :roll: :roll: :razz:......Chiwawa :D

Classy, exotic sexy photos of both Mistresses coming up soon, I can't wait. :glou:
That Super Bowl really was godawful. The silver lining for me was that I know my ex hates Brady with a passion, so yeah...

But hey, it sounds like Alitash has the cure for defensive slugfests.

Love your sig too bro. I swear I am traveling there one day, but I've been saying that for about fifteen years now.
Sete's Gatas

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

:D

setevoltas,

I'm trying to go there this Summer but I need a road dog :lol: I want to kick back and enjoy all the big booty females in white leggings and heels. Then somehow I have to convince them to drape themselves all over me in a pamper festival :razz: I want to stay there about two weeks in Rio!!!!!

Since I'm a Bigamist, I need to hurry back home to my two fake Wives because they will be blowing up my phone tryin to holla at a Playa :multi: Alitash said I really didn't have to go there really because she has white leggings and a phat a$$ booty TOO!!! Burry your face in this honey :mrgreen:

She invites you all to watch this documentary on AA men getting lost and turned out in Brazil :roll: :whistle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOjvPOBvd9A
Attachments
Bury my face and never come up for air!!.jpg
Bury my face and never come up for air!!.jpg (39.47 KiB) Viewed 2503 times
Damn, you could barely fit in them leggings..jpg
Damn, you could barely fit in them leggings..jpg (69.82 KiB) Viewed 2503 times

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

My Harem is almost a reality. My sweetie Lorrie Luster is leaving the factory and on her way to join Alitash and I.

Alitash wanted to show off her new outfit just to remind me that she's still Queen holdin Power :grab:
Attachments
0. Lorrie Luster Love Raquel.jpg
0. Lorrie Luster Love Raquel.jpg (188.54 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
00. Lorrie.jpg
00. Lorrie.jpg (176.76 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
1. Alitash thinks she's an actress.jpg
1. Alitash thinks she's an actress.jpg (149.52 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
2..jpg
2..jpg (183.1 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
3..jpg
3..jpg (516.61 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
4..jpg
4..jpg (97.81 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
5. Stay out of the mirror geez..jpg
5. Stay out of the mirror geez..jpg (219.5 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
6. She like her new Hoodie.jpg
6. She like her new Hoodie.jpg (339.22 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
7..jpg
7..jpg (234.2 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
8..jpg
8..jpg (191.78 KiB) Viewed 2199 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I know the wait must be killing you homie. I hope Ali is taking good care of you. :lol:
Sete's Gatas

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

setevoltas wrote:I know the wait must be killing you homie. I hope Ali is taking good care of you. :lol:

Yes Sir, it is killing me to wait but I must have patience. All of the sudden I'm having mixed feelings about getting a 2nd Doll. I feel like I'm doing Alitash wrong by bringing this "Other Woman" into the fold :? 8O 8)

Meanwhile, Alitash keeps shoving her Breasts in my face to distract me from my crap, her way of taking care of me :) . :whistle:
Attachments
1..jpg
1..jpg (354.03 KiB) Viewed 2087 times
2..jpg
2..jpg (312.01 KiB) Viewed 2087 times

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

I know what you mean. I have my second arriving this week also. I think you'll figure it out. I have a whole different personality/ project in mind for Mistress Bon Bon than Alice. :lol:
Sete's Gatas

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

setevoltas wrote:I know what you mean. I have my second arriving this week also. I think you'll figure it out. I have a whole different personality/ project in mind for Mistress Bon Bon than Alice. :lol:
That's funny, :lol: My program for Lorrie will be different than Alitash. Since Lorrie is so heavy she will spend 99% of her time in bed....so she'll be getting sexed up a bit more :lol: Alitash is much lighter and I can move her around but she is slowly becoming a gorgeous object of desire/work of Art. I like to look at her all the time and do photo shoots, she becoming too precious 8O :?

Sometimes the shoots turn into attack festivals because I get turned on dressing her up :whistle: 8O

I wish I could have gotten my new sweetie earlier......the YL (Stephanie head is popular now)....when I first started this thread nobody was trippin yet....dang, I was too slow :x Oh well, my Baby Girl will be stunningly Beautiful!!! 8) :wink:
Attachments
1. Lorrie Luster Love Raquel.jpg
1. Lorrie Luster Love Raquel.jpg (198.62 KiB) Viewed 2040 times

INFORMATIONS