yldoll.com

SUPREME BOOTY VIDEO!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

SUPREME BOOTY VIDEO!

Post by YL Doll »

Wait for these titts too...
Attachments
yl158cmdemo.mp4
(23.72 MiB) Downloaded 4195 times

Buick225
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: SUPREME BOOTY VIDEO!

Post by Buick225 »

I love this video. This has to be the most spectacular BBW tpe doll to date! This doll is incredible.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Buick225 wrote:I love this video. This has to be the most spectacular BBW tpe doll to date! This doll is incredible.
Glad you like it 8)

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

For those who want to know, I have been told you can do DOGGIE with her.
V/r
Jeff

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

This thing is just insane.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

I have the YL150... and though I am happy with my purchase, I still have to point something out. It probably still feels like a rubberball from the 80's no matter how much creme, lotion and baby oil you apply. I bet that that man in the video had to use force to get it to jiggle the way it does. For the ass, in my mind atleast, it is totally nonsensical to just pile on TPE in that way, unless the formula has somehow softened up. I guess it would feel like drilling a beachball rofl

I am all for curves, but until they find some different formulae for the TPE or something else entirely I don't see why more is better for the ass... or thighs for that matter. Just adds to the weight. The breasts have gravity working for them so that they atleast resemble something close to reality. The ass doesn't. Can anyone confirm or deny this? probably needs a guy with multiple dolls to do that :-P
-:-

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

gooHero666 wrote:I have the YL150... and though I am happy with my purchase, I still have to point something out. It probably still feels like a rubberball from the 80's no matter how much creme, lotion and baby oil you apply. I bet that that man in the video had to use force to get it to jiggle the way it does. For the ass, in my mind atleast, it is totally nonsensical to just pile on TPE in that way, unless the formula has somehow softened up. I guess it would feel like drilling a beachball rofl

I am all for curves, but until they find some different formulae for the TPE or something else entirely I don't see why more is better for the ass... or thighs for that matter. Just adds to the weight. The breasts have gravity working for them so that they atleast resemble something close to reality. The ass doesn't. Can anyone confirm or deny this? probably needs a guy with multiple dolls to do that :-P
I have had many dolls in the past and this new YL 158 is the softest doll I have ever had! The new TPE is soo much better and I still can’t believe how realistic my doll feels. Also most of my dolls were over 100lbs and once you learn how to move them it’s worth it to have a full size girl next to you. This dolls butt and breasts are amazing to feel and YL’s new formula makes this doll worth the extra weight. You will love this new curvy doll, I have never had such a sexy girl this beautiful and YL made everything perfect with this one!!
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

GOD HELP ME.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Marko1 wrote:
gooHero666 wrote:I have the YL150... and though I am happy with my purchase, I still have to point something out. It probably still feels like a rubberball from the 80's no matter how much creme, lotion and baby oil you apply. I bet that that man in the video had to use force to get it to jiggle the way it does. For the ass, in my mind atleast, it is totally nonsensical to just pile on TPE in that way, unless the formula has somehow softened up. I guess it would feel like drilling a beachball rofl

I have had many dolls in the past and this new YL 158 is the softest doll I have ever had! The new TPE is soo much better and I still can’t believe how realistic my doll feels. Also most of my dolls were over 100lbs and once you learn how to move them it’s worth it to have a full size girl next to you. This dolls butt and breasts are amazing to feel and YL’s new formula makes this doll worth the extra weight. You will love this new curvy doll, I have never had such a sexy girl this beautiful and YL made everything perfect with this one!!
Here is a question for YL.

Jael, my YL148 is close to 3 years now. She still hold but you will understand that after all the time, she have TPE tears here and there (elbow, vagina, anus, ) ... but the TPE was less stretchy/soft at the time.

Question is, with this new TPE recipe, did you do any long term stretching test to see if the TPE will hold up better over time? Briefly, do you think that this new softness could impact its longevity?

And I guess that all new dolls build (even in the older mold) would now benefit from that new TPE recipe?
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Babel99 wrote:
Marko1 wrote:

Jael, my YL148 is close to 3 years now. She still hold but you will understand that after all the time, she have TPE tears here and there (elbow, vagina, anus, ) ... but the TPE was less stretchy/soft at the time.

Question is, with this new TPE recipe, did you do any long term stretching test to see if the TPE will hold up better over time? Briefly, do you think that this new softness could impact its longevity?

And I guess that all new dolls build (even in the older mold) would now benefit from that new TPE recipe?
Yes, Yes and Yes :)
The skin is better now.

gooHero666
Ex-Member

Post by gooHero666 »

YL Doll wrote:
Babel99 wrote:
Marko1 wrote:

Yes, Yes and Yes :)
The skin is better now.
The new recipe - is it the one 6ye uses?(less oily too) I am not trying to get an argument between manufacturers, just asking.
-:-

Llaqua
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Llaqua »

Just Bought it CAN'T wait!!!

The Magpie

Post by The Magpie »

Llaqua wrote:Just Bought it CAN'T wait!!!
excellent purchase! enjoy the wait!

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Love that video.
Thanks for posting!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Anthony191

Post by Anthony191 »

Marko1 wrote:

My thoughts exactly Marko.
The YL 158 is the best THICK curvy doll right now. This is my 3rd *thick* curvy doll. I had owned a PD 158, a PD 163 below:
Attachments
My YL 158
My YL 158
273A37DF-F8E8-4C47-8462-1A09E82846ED.jpeg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 3193 times
My 2nd doll = PD 163
My 2nd doll = PD 163
625D635D-B395-4AC9-99BD-9AA4A539C7E0.jpeg (206.76 KiB) Viewed 3193 times
My 1st doll = PD 158
My 1st doll = PD 158
58E62E52-D1B2-4883-B4AC-9722EB3E9CC2.jpeg (183.09 KiB) Viewed 3193 times

INFORMATIONS