yldoll.com

YL150cm Torso Emily in a Red Bra

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL150cm Torso Emily in a Red Bra

Post by micofm »

Back with more pictures of Emily.

White: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2&t=102075
Red1: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=98841
My original review thread: viewtopic.php?f=212&t=97581
D-6221.jpg
D-6221.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 3491 times
D-6162.jpg
D-6162.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 3491 times
D-6201.jpg
D-6201.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 3491 times
D-6286.jpg
D-6286.jpg (2.05 MiB) Viewed 3491 times
D-6302.jpg
D-6302.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 3491 times
D-6331.jpg
D-6331.jpg (2.63 MiB) Viewed 3491 times
D-6336.jpg
D-6336.jpg (2.12 MiB) Viewed 3491 times
D-6339.jpg
D-6339.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3491 times

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: YL150cm Torso Emily in a Red Bra

Post by CF »

Good.

God.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Not sure if this has been answered yet but does anyone know if this comes in a full body.

Thank you

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

pyzano wrote:Not sure if this has been answered yet but does anyone know if this comes in a full body.

Thank you
Yes indeed. It's the 150cm doll by YLDoll. Click the banner ad at the top of this page and you'll find the full-height doll (in a variety of configurations).
Viva la megaboobs!

Xp1967
Ex-Member

Post by Xp1967 »

the arms were stolen :haha4:

micofm
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by micofm »

Small update on the doll and doll ownership in general:
Wigs can last a long time if you take good care of them. I have plans to buy some very expensive wigs now knowing that they can be kept for so long (many years). Just learn to comb them (bottom to top) and don't pull on the hairs and don't mess up the hair more than needed, and don't sleep with them (or use cheap wigs for sleeping)
I haven't been oiling her as religiously as before and I don't notice any difference without oiling. Honestly it's too cumbersome to have to do it every month or even 2 months in my opinion.
Lack of limbs is really limiting my photography options. This is very annoying and I didn't consider this at initial purchase time but I also never planned to get into photography.
I occasionally use her for breast sex which is still amazing, but I rarely use her for vaginal sex. I just prefer my plush dolls now especially after getting a meiki plush torso dx.
The beach ball noise has lessening over time. I'm concerned that some air has leaked out of the breasts meaning they've gotten a bit smaller.

Some issues:
The papaya breasts are not the nicest shape and make the 150cm frame seem even shorter. I would want non papaya and 170cm+ personally.
The eyes are annoying and hard to deal with. They aren't as glossy as real eyes, the posing options are limited with the stock cotton behind the eyes. I'd need to replace them with high quality ones and find a better way to position them, probably a foam half circle, either way its work to do to make up for the YL/WM limitation.
The neck is not realistic looking and cannot be posed looking in all natural directions. An example of this is extending the chin 90 degrees up without tilting the neck back (gooseneck). The shrugging shoulders helps a bit with this and I'd suggest it for all photography purchasers.
A pair of black panties has stained her butt. Annoying, I do not recommend risking black at all for extended use.
I have a tear under one breast, it seems to be growing very very slowly, I doubt the lack of recent oiling/vaseline was a factor, not a big concern compared to the PD158 tearing I've seen.

Overall:
The TPE doll is still a life changer. It's very realistic in most ways, priced basically perfectly (any less and quality will go down, any more and increased risk given the "buy before you try" model). I have no regrets purchasing a TPE doll and would recommend it to anyone that has other dolls or to other first time purchasers. I do warn to not get a heavy doll though and may be consider a plush doll first (cheaper mistakes).

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

micofm wrote: Lack of limbs is really limiting my photography options. This is very annoying and I didn't consider this at initial purchase time but I also never planned to get into photography.
I totally get it. This torso has a chest right out of heaven, but the design would be so much better with arms that allowed it to be dressed in nice clothes.

I still hope - now that YL has presumably recouped any initial costs from designing this torso - that it will go back to the drawing board to produce a version 2.0 with arms and rounded hips (as WM uses for its torso dolls).

Arms could also be used to cradle the sides of the breasts when resting, thereby preventing stretch marks or other damage from the sheer weight of each boob. In fact, lack of support may be the cause of the tear you mention.
micofm wrote:
The beach ball noise has lessening over time. I'm concerned that some air has leaked out of the breasts meaning they've gotten a bit smaller.
You could try (re-)inflating them with air.

Don't get me wrong: Emily is gorgeous. But with a slight redesign of the 150 torsos as described above YL could appeal to a whole new customer base.
Viva la megaboobs!

Business_Casual2019
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Business_Casual2019 »

micofm wrote:Small update on the doll and doll ownership in general:
Wigs can last a long time if you take good care of them. I have plans to buy some very expensive wigs now knowing that they can be kept for so long (many years). Just learn to comb them (bottom to top) and don't pull on the hairs and don't mess up the hair more than needed, and don't sleep with them (or use cheap wigs for sleeping)
I haven't been oiling her as religiously as before and I don't notice any difference without oiling. Honestly it's too cumbersome to have to do it every month or even 2 months in my opinion.
Lack of limbs is really limiting my photography options. This is very annoying and I didn't consider this at initial purchase time but I also never planned to get into photography.
I occasionally use her for breast sex which is still amazing, but I rarely use her for vaginal sex. I just prefer my plush dolls now especially after getting a meiki plush torso dx.

Some issues:
The papaya breasts are not the nicest shape and make the 150cm frame seem even shorter. I would want non papaya and 170cm+ personally.
The eyes are annoying and hard to deal with. They aren't as glossy as real eyes, the posing options are limited with the stock cotton behind the eyes. I'd need to replace them with high quality ones and find a better way to position them, probably a foam half circle, either way its work to do to make up for the YL/WM limitation.
The neck is not realistic looking and cannot be posed looking in all natural directions. An example of this is extending the chin 90 degrees up without tilting the neck back (gooseneck). The shrugging shoulders helps a bit with this and I'd suggest it for all photography purchasers.
A pair of black panties has stained her butt. Annoying, I do not recommend risking black at all for extended use.
I have a tear under one breast, it seems to be growing very very slowly, I doubt the lack of recent oiling/vaseline was a factor, not a big concern compared to the PD158 tearing I've seen.

Overall:
The TPE doll is still a life changer. It's very realistic in most ways, priced basically perfectly (any less and quality will go down, any more and increased risk given the "buy before you try" model). I have no regrets purchasing a TPE doll and would recommend it to anyone that has other dolls or to other first time purchasers. I do warn to not get a heavy doll though and may be consider a plush doll first (cheaper mistakes).
I am considering a Meiki Plush DX for cuddling and sex as a first time buyer. Can you share more about your experience with the Meiki doll? (I am particularly interested in cuddling) Thank you!

INFORMATIONS