yldoll.com

My YL 165 cam e in...And it's not what I expected...

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
blackmamba20
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: My YL 165 cam e in...And it's not what I expected...

Post by blackmamba20 »

she's beautiful. I was wondering what size clothes does she wear? I'm saving to get my own doll and the yl 165 is the one I'm thinking about getting.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks for posting these! And good explanation. The doggy style position leaves me a bit mixed feeling tho. On the one hand I am glad to see it can be done. On the other hand the back arch is already bend quite allot to me, and also her legs are already pushed quite a bit forward, so I bet this is about the best achievable, and putting the back a little more 'normal' would make it hard/impossible to enter, right? But overall just thanks for posting these, at least they finally show us (not owners) the position!
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

That doggy tutorial is fantastic man. I was kind of thinking fetal position on her side and then flip, but that wasn't accounting for the forearms/ wrists/ fingers. Thanks for the tips.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

blackmamba20 wrote:she's beautiful. I was wondering what size clothes does she wear? I'm saving to get my own doll and the yl 165 is the one I'm thinking about getting.
Thanks! Her tops/bra/skirts are a small. And her undies are a medium. However, I'm thinking that her undies should really be a small. I just didn't want to leave impression marks with undies that were too tight. But I really don't think that it'd be an issue. Just make sure that her clothes are stretchy! And white lol unless you will be soaking out all of the color dyes in the sink.
avante wrote:Thanks for posting these! And good explanation. The doggy style position leaves me a bit mixed feeling tho. On the one hand I am glad to see it can be done. On the other hand the back arch is already bend quite allot to me, and also her legs are already pushed quite a bit forward, so I bet this is about the best achievable, and putting the back a little more 'normal' would make it hard/impossible to enter, right? But overall just thanks for posting these, at least they finally show us (not owners) the position!
Actually quite the opposite. So yes, more back arch = more vertical vag...BUT there does seem to be a "sweet spot". Where, if you actually extend the legs out a bit at the thigh/hip joint (counter intuitive I know), and adjust the back after, it's literally perfect. So I think that it just takes some "toying" with. And no prob about the sharing.
setevoltas wrote:That doggy tutorial is fantastic man. I was kind of thinking fetal position on her side and then flip, but that wasn't accounting for the forearms/ wrists/ fingers. Thanks for the tips.
Thanks! And yea, I was in the same boat at first, then I saw it coming before flipping her over, and I was like "oh damn" lol
Gotta watch those fingers! They're a bitch...I swear, they'll break while your doll is in a suspended alien gravity field and your asleep...lol
But they are also an easy fix.
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

"Actually quite the opposite. So yes, more back arch = more vertical vag...BUT there does seem to be a "sweet spot". Where, if you actually extend the legs out a bit at the thigh/hip joint (counter intuitive I know), and adjust the back after, it's literally perfect. So I think that it just takes some "toying" with. And no prob about the sharing."

Ahh yeah come to think of it, that does to apply to my own girl....just to be sure with extend do you mean like move to the sides (like wider stance) or something else? Sounds good tho!

Honestly I think this is the 1 million dollar question about this doll for a lot of the potential buyers! It's my nr 1 concern for her, with the 2nd being her waist is quite skinny especially compared to her ass/hip size! So how's your take on that!? I mean I bet it would be awesome view especially in doggy 0X , but does it ever 'look unnatural or a tad bit much' to you?
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

avante wrote:"Actually quite the opposite. So yes, more back arch = more vertical vag...BUT there does seem to be a "sweet spot". Where, if you actually extend the legs out a bit at the thigh/hip joint (counter intuitive I know), and adjust the back after, it's literally perfect. So I think that it just takes some "toying" with. And no prob about the sharing."

Ahh yeah come to think of it, that does to apply to my own girl....just to be sure with extend do you mean like move to the sides (like wider stance) or something else? Sounds good tho!

Honestly I think this is the 1 million dollar question about this doll for a lot of the potential buyers! It's my nr 1 concern for her, with the 2nd being her waist is quite skinny especially compared to her ass/hip size! So how's your take on that!? I mean I bet it would be awesome view especially in doggy 0X , but does it ever 'look unnatural or a tad bit much' to you?
Sorry for such a late reply (been swamped lately)

By extend I mean, her legs could be folded more than they were in the pics. This would result in setting her butt farther out and slightly more up.
As for her proportions, her waist is actually perfect. It does seem very thin from some angles, but looking straight on, it's basically perfect (IMO). She is probably one of the most realistically proportioned dolls I've ever seen.

One of the pics that shows what I mean is this one:

Heck, I've seen girls walking around my UNI campus with more drastic proportions than this :haha4:
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ahhhh like so hehe now I understand; well that's nice too! Great to read how you perceive her figure! That standing shot is lovely for sure. And good to know about it being not to extreme in comparison to hot girls on your campus...got me thinking of going back to school ;)

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Thank you so much for making this thread, im about to buy this model and it has been a ton of help!
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Celtic_Babog wrote:Thank you so much for making this thread, im about to buy this model and it has been a ton of help!
I'm glad that you like our model :) If you have any questions about the doll please drop me a line and I'll anwser any question you might have. Be sure that we can offer you also a nice TDF disscount :) :whistle:

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

cute

Incognito Guy

Post by Incognito Guy »

I have a question if you don't mind: Let's say with the doll lying down on a flat surface like your bed, how far can this doll's back be bent?

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

8)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I'll buy this doll for sure the moment there's a picture of her taken from the side, in doggy position showing the entrance is like straight ahead (like maybe with some tube placed in there) and like enter-able from behind without these kinda insane back arch you see on the only doggy pics were you can even see her vagina.

This is still close to perfect model for me, and I am always tempted when I see her again, just still having doubts about doggy with allot of guys claiming it cannot be done before, but kinda never feel like taking a $$$ risk on something that could be a game changer. I'd really hate to order and find out I cannot do her doggy.

brotha-d

Post by brotha-d »

dolls to the wall wrote:Here are the steps to pose her. lol For all the potential buyers.
Step 9: Everything pretty much lines up flat and vertical:
(It should be noted, that in (step 2 and step 7) her legs and back are not totally bent, meaning that her vag could probably come out a bit more).

This should settle the placement questions.
Hi, I decided to get a YL165 due to the excellent doggie tutorial in this thread. Sadly, it did not work so well for me :( If anyone has doggy working with this model could you give me some additional tips?

I had the legs pushed up very far, almost knees to chest. The vag swung out more but was still tucked under too much. I'm not short in length and was able to penetrate a little but it wasn't good at all. Just could not hit it deep whatsoever.

I appear to be missing something critical. Is her spine flexible so one can pull up on her neck while holding her lower back down, getting it to bend backwards? I didn't want to try something potentially damaging without asking here first.

The only other idea of what could be wrong is my mattress - she was sinking into it much more than the tutorial photos. Does a flat surface work better?

Thanks for any help you guys can provide. Dat juicy ass is just too fuckin' fine to not have doggy to work! :lol:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Don't want to be a downer, but was interested in this model too -as demonstrated in this thread earlier- but the bottom line is : there's but a few guys I've seen who got her and are of the 'doggy can be done' opinion; jet it seems only with insane back arch. Never once saw a 'normal doggy pose' in which you even see her vag. And then the majority of the dudes I've heard from are pretty much of the opinion that doggy cannot be done. Guess this model takes it in the butt allot. Really a shame the model isnt changed, as it's just cruel to sell such a doll and have doggy impossible for most. Been there tho bro, almost got her at one point, but this whole doggy business and finding literally nobody who said "yeah no problem" got me to cancel.

So yeah I guess you could put a bunch of pillows or stuff under her, but still the canal itself might be shitty orientated/not much you could do, but to try such thing is best advise I can give. That and don't pay major $$$ to find out if a doll has correct'ish loveholes but in hindsight is always 20/20 easy ;)

INFORMATIONS