yldoll.com

My YL 165 cam e in...And it's not what I expected...

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
timetraveler1
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: My YL 165 cam e in...And it's not what I expected...

Post by timetraveler1 »

i love the real skin textured look , i was one of the people that mentioned in the past about doll companies doing this to add even more realism to doll , it looks great !! :glou: :glou:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Congratz! I too have this model on my wish list...got me wondering about that new head connector you mentioned: any chance you could drop a pic on it? (have not seen it jet). And just wondering; does this make it so older standard bolt heads wont fit or isnt there an issue in that regard?

Also wondering now after few days how's the moving / lifting / positioning? And already had doggy with her ??
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

dolls to the wall

Post by dolls to the wall »

QuiteTheExperience wrote:This is the exact doll that I'm getting in 5 months, she looks amazing. I search "YL 165" so many times just looking for owners of the doll. Would you mind posting some more pics for us? :D
Sorry for such a late reply! I plan to post more pics as I get time. Here's the thread I'll be using!

:glou:

viewtopic.php?f=212&t=107937
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

dolls to the wall

Re: My YL 165 came in...And it's not what I expected...

timetraveler1 wrote:i love the real skin textured look , i was one of the people that mentioned in the past about doll companies doing this to add even more realism to doll , it looks great !! :glou: :glou:
Well then you, my friend, have done us all a great service! I really like the textured skin as well.

Congratz! I too have this model on my wish list...got me wondering about that new head connector you mentioned: any chance you could drop a pic on it? (have not seen it jet). And just wondering; does this make it so older standard bolt heads wont fit or isnt there an issue in that regard?

Also wondering now after few days how's the moving / lifting / positioning? And already had doggy with her ??
As for the lifting, positioning and moving, she isn't light by any means. I weighed her in at 95lbs. I grab her by the butt by using my forearm and press her up against my body as I lift her up (using my legs of course). This seems to work well for providing leverage as well as distributing the weight a little bit in that point of contact. Her joints were not too tight, and they do hold nicely. I mostly keep her hanging from her stand (that I built out of some scrap wood and am $18 furniture dolly from Walmart). This way the TPE has a chance to "relax" every couple of days so that creases don't start to form in a lot of the trouble areas.
I should also mention (as many others have), with a doll of this weight you will absolutely want to do 2 things...
1.) plan your movements and course of action before hand. This gets increasingly easier with time though. and
2.) invest in some manner of hanging stand that has casters on it. It'll make your life 1,000% easier when moving her across any appreciable distance. This will also help to greatly reduce the potential for damage by banging fingers into things, etc.

As for doggy style, I have, and it works like a charm! The positioning (IMO) leaves nothing to be desired, in other words it is spot on for me. evɘ has the insert style, which I personally think has been nothing but great. You just need to be very careful when you are positioning her in this way. In the coming months I'll be experimenting with using some heavy elastic bands hanging from an i-bolt in the ceiling in order to have her be on top. This way she will be able to "move herself" so to speak.

Link to the dolly I got: https://www.walmart.com/ip/Buffalo-Tool ... y/17802299
You will likely want to swap out the standard casters for superior ones though, but the stock ones do okay for me, for now (on carpet).

As for the pics, I'll try to snap a few this afternoon, of both the stand that I built as well as the head connector and post them for ya!
My little fireball, evɘ:

dolls to the wall

Alrighty, so I took quite a few pics, just in case anyone else in the future happens to stumble on this and finds any of it useful.

This is where the new connector meets the head. I didn't really yank on it, or really try to twist it out or anything, but it does seem to be set in there pretty good. I believe it is threaded on the half that goes into the head.

This is looking down the standard (or older) connector. As you can see, it is threaded on the outside, and not on the inside.

This is the new hanging bolt (completely assembled)

Another picture of the new hanging bolt. The new one is threaded on both the inside and the outside. The inner thread is size is M8. This is a metric measurement and you may have a difficult time replacing this. I know because i took it to a big hardware store and when the guy asked me what it went to, I said: "er uh...a fence." lol

Here you can see the inner M8 i-bolt being removed from the larger double threaded piece. By the way, this is not an easy feat, so if you ever need to remove the inner M8, just be very careful.

Here I have the older style on the far left and the newer style on the far right. As you can see the inner diameter is a very different size, plus of course the older style is smooth on the side, as it is not threaded.

Here you can see the older thread under the new connector (which is attached to the head). They are two different sizes. As such, you can not plug the new connector (that's in the head) into the opening of the older connector. It won't fit, the new "slide-in type" connector is too big.

This shows that the old connector does fit into the new doll however. This means that the outer threading of both the older and newer connectors are the same size.

Here are a couple of pictures of the stand that I built from scrap wood. (hence the crappy look haha)

I just centered a hook bolt and put it right in. It didn't go all the way in, but it went in more than enough to be stable.

Here are the not so great stock casters at the bottom of the dolly that I used. But they do work.

Here is a comparison of the actual length of the old vs the new threaded connector pieces.

I personally use washers between the hanging hook and the neck. Before using them I started to notice that the TPE would start to come up just a little over the threaded neck connector and the part that screws into the neck would be a little dipped in there...So this solved that for cheap.

Here she is just hanging out. Hanging her in this way makes her unfathomably easy to wash and powder. I literally just put a tote under her feet while she is hanging, and it catches all of the water, and powder. Drying is a snap for this same reason as well.
My little fireball, evɘ:

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Maviarab »

Nice bit of handwork there...I like it.

dolls to the wall

Maviarab wrote:Nice bit of handwork there...I like it.
Thanks! I didn't mean for it to come out so megalithic looking :haha4: but I suppose it works
My little fireball, evɘ:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Thanks for the pics and elaboration! It's all clear to me now! So that new headbolt is like locked in the head right?
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, congratulations on your new gal. I was interested to see your pics of the skin texturing as I had commented on this myself when I received a YL148D in the summer and was impressed with the realism of her skin with the texturing that I noticed that was quite new to me. With regard to the new push fit head bolt I have used both the double ended push fit and the half threaded one and the latter is much better. I'm guessing that as you are using the hanging kit then you will have to have the bolt screwed into the head rather than the body but having done it both ways around I settled on screwing the half threaded bit into the neck and then just pushing the head on as that seemed to work much better, obviously if you have your gal hanging a lot then that would be more awkward as you would have to keep switching out the bolt. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your gal!

dolls to the wall

avante wrote:Thanks for the pics and elaboration! It's all clear to me now! So that new headbolt is like locked in the head right?

No problem! And you've got it. I think that half of the attachment is threaded and screwed into the base of the head. If so, it's in there pretty tight. At least tighter than what I can unscrew with my hands, and it actually works nicely for putting the head on, so I likely won't go to great lengths to find out if I can get it out of there unless absolutely necessary.

Hi there, congratulations on your new gal. I was interested to see your pics of the skin texturing as I had commented on this myself when I received a YL148D in the summer and was impressed with the realism of her skin with the texturing that I noticed that was quite new to me. With regard to the new push fit head bolt I have used both the double ended push fit and the half threaded one and the latter is much better. I'm guessing that as you are using the hanging kit then you will have to have the bolt screwed into the head rather than the body but having done it both ways around I settled on screwing the half threaded bit into the neck and then just pushing the head on as that seemed to work much better, obviously if you have your gal hanging a lot then that would be more awkward as you would have to keep switching out the bolt. Looking forward to seeing some pics of your gal!

Thanks! Yes I agree, the texturing is a really nice touch (no pun intended). That's cool that you have the double ended push fit style, I only have the half push, half threaded style that she came with. I typically hang evɘ to store her, but of course swapping out her head for the hanging bolt is inevitable. It would be really cool if there were a design that would allow for the TPE dolls to hang and have their heads on simultaneously. I like having her around the house just "hanging around" because she's so nice to look at, but it would be great if she wasn't hanging out headless haha She is the standing model, so I usually just stand her up for no more than 24hrs at a time when I want to have eye candy in the room lol
My little fireball, evɘ:

dolls to the wall

There have been a couple of requests for more pics of the placement for the YL 165CM so I've put a couple down below. But just a few notes about the placement first:

Her back is not fully arched in these pictures. For this reason, with a little more adjustment, her vag can actually "swing out" so that it's facing outward (instead of being at the downward angle in the pics). I took these pics for someone that sent me a PM however I have had her in doggy position after that, so I can confirm that the vag does in fact line up pretty much perfectly where you would want it for sex in that position (even though it isn't optimally visible in these pics).

As a side note, positioning a 95lb doll into doggy position is no joke. I broke a sweat getting her there, and I can not stress enough that you really have to keep an eye on all of the joints in the extremities. The wrists and fingers are obvious, but the ankles are a big one too. You'll want to "flatten" her feet out in advance, so that they don't smash head on into the bed, floor, etc, because unless you are an octopus, you will not have enough hands (let alone strength) to adjust her feet while holding her and positioning the rest of her body for this position. Also, You'll want to make sure that her weight is resting on her shins and forearms evenly. This way the wrist and ankle joints (and fingers) don't take a ton of force from bearing that weight. In these pics, I didn't bother adjusting her so that she is resting on her shins because these were a couple of quick pics for another user but for any appreciable amount of time, or for actual use, you'll definitely want to do that.

I know that most of this seems like common sense, but I just like to be redundant lol (sorry!) because you never know if a newbie might stumble on this thread, and then stop reading after this one so I just try to be as detailed as possible.

I'm going to see if I can take a few quick snapshots of how I position her this afternoon just as a reference for anyone interested.
My little fireball, evɘ:

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

I would sure love to see such pictures with the vag swong out :P. I've seen these kind (the ones you posted earlier) of poses before, really most pics of her rear are like this, and it always made me consider she probably wont be 'good' for doggy...so good to know better can be achieved and good to read some user thoughts on it! I'm really curious to see it myself tho, so I for one am surely interested!!

Bet these kinda pics also would take some concern away from other potential buyers! (have seen this question raised allot, not much clarity on it from other manu/forum posters). I mean her ass looks great -guess there is little doubt there lol- but seeing that pussy aligned better would def take most of my remaining doubt away! P.s. with my WM158D I also have to back arch a bit and put her ass really up in the air...man that already looks so nice got me thinking yours would blow my mind as you said hahaha.

P.s. ass appreciation for those last few pics *right side) in your sign !!

dolls to the wall

Here are the steps to pose her. lol For all the potential buyers.

Step 1: Lay her flat in the plank position:

Step 2: Lift her legs relatively far (this is not all the way):

Step 3: Bend her shins:

Step 4: Extend her arms outward:

Step 5: Bend her forearms (parallel to her shins):

Step 6: Make sure her limbs are lined up (and parallel) before flipping her over:

Step 7: Lift her from her neck and bend her back (not all the way):

Step 8: Some angles to show how she should be setting:

Step 9: Everything pretty much lines up flat and vertical:
(It should be noted, that in (step 2 and step 7) her legs and back are not totally bent, meaning that her vag could probably come out a bit more).

Aaaaaaand now she's exhausted:

And ignoring me for exposing her:

This should settle the placement questions.
My little fireball, evɘ:

Dees luver
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dees luver »

Thanks for going to all the work to share this stuff, this helps others learn how to treat a doll, great job on the stand as well :thumbs_up: I’d be nice to figure a way to hang them with the head on like you said, just for eye candy
Master of Puppets...

dolls to the wall

Dees luver wrote:Thanks for going to all the work to share this stuff, this helps others learn how to treat a doll, great job on the stand as well :thumbs_up: I’d be nice to figure a way to hang them with the head on like you said, just for eye candy
Thanks! :) Hopefully it helps
My little fireball, evɘ:

INFORMATIONS