yldoll.com

My YL 165 cam e in...And it's not what I expected...

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
dolls to the wall

My YL 165 cam e in...And it's not what I expected...

Post by dolls to the wall »

She is so much BETTER than I actually thought she would be.

Her butt is like...wtf man. I'm serious, if you find yourself on the tail end of a YL 165cm, it'll blow your mind. Blew my mind when I first saw her. And then again when I smacked it!

When she came in, her back was arched slightly, and her neck was bent forward a bit, but nothing excissive. There were no creases left as a result of these bends. I am extremely glad that I got her from my local UPS warehouse myself. Even when I went, there were only two guys in the place that could carry her, and put her onto the dolly. Even then, one of guys was like "dang man, that thing is heavy! good luck!" He didn't ask me what it was though (thank God).

Then I got her home, and my God...I broke a sweat just sliding the box up the stairs (and with a dolly!)

But once I got her out of the box (which actually was the easiest part of the whole thing despite many people reporting the opposite) and after I straightened her out a bit, my mind was blown. This really is a beautiful doll! So proportional. She doesn't smell strongly of TPE. It's there, but faint and less toxic smelling than older TPE dolls, and I've been washing her (likely going to give her a few washes today.) Just to get the factory chems, and smell out. Then NO oil, and a bit of powder, then clothes. Her new wig and eyes are coming in the next couple of days, so I'll try to refrain from posting pics of her until I get them.

Also...I don't know if others have had this experience, but she came with these little blemishes...not in a bad way, but more like beauty marks? Like they were put there intentionally at the factory? Not sure, but I really like them. It's the sort of thing that you would have to actually pay for with some other companies, so I like the freebee.
Also, her skin actually has texture. It's not super smooth like the older style of TPE dolls, and as a result, even after I wash her, she is not sticky/tacky. and after she has dried from a wash, she is pretty much back to feeling new (even without podwer). I will likely still apply some powder after I'm done with her washes, because I think it helps avoid dirt, and minor scuffs, and it allows for a slightly smoother contact when rubbed.
Yet another thing that I noticed is that she has the new "snap on" head. I haven't actually snapped it on yet though. I have her hanging for her washes from her neck bolt hook. But once she is all clean and powdered, I will give this new head mounting apperatus a test spin.

Speaking of which...In a strange twist, her head smelled more like TPE than her body? But her body is a YL and her head is a WM, so I don't know if that matters or not.

At any rate, I'm extremely happy with my purchase, and I am extremely grateful that she arrived to me unscathed as far as I can tell.

I'll show everyone what I mean about the blemishes, skin texture, etc, when I get a chance to take pics!
My little fireball, evɘ:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Body: YL165, Head: WM#15

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My YL 165 cam e in...And it's not what I expected...

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Good to know you are happy :glou:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Which vendor did you order her from? Always good to hear positive reception experiences when people get their new dolls. She sounds wonderful. Please post pics as soon as you can!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

dolls to the wall

Rock13 wrote:Which vendor did you order her from? Always good to hear positive reception experiences when people get their new dolls. She sounds wonderful. Please post pics as soon as you can!
I got her from Unique-Dolls.com Annie is great. She was really fast in responding to my emails (like a few hrs max on weekdays) even with the time difference. She is in Shenzhen close to the JinSan factory, so she can work very closely with them. They actually forgot to include my doll's hook, and she made sure that it was in there.

When I was trying to decide on a head, she even sent me factory photos of all of the heads that I was interested in, (which was actually quite a few) on the ACTUAL 165cm body! (which I was already sure that I wanted). It made the choice so much easier for me. There isn't much about Unique on TDF (they are more on the UK site though), but they are really great IMO.

Oh, and they have the lowest prices that I could find for the genuine product. I very strongly recommend. Heck, if anyone is interested, tell her I sent ya, so that she knows that her diligence is paying off!
My little fireball, evɘ:

dolls to the wall

Dollpimp2018 wrote:Good to know you are happy :glou:
Thanks! :D
My little fireball, evɘ:

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Yeah the yl 165 is a beauty of a doll too bad she was too heavy for me lol sex with her was intense

ZebramDollImmortal
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ZebramDollImmortal »

Thats awesome, seems like you got her all ready to go.
Celeste JY 140cm Image
Please Read my post at the bottom TY
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=94678&p=1233777#p1233777

dolls to the wall

So about those blemish, and skin texture photos!

Here is a good one of the texture:

Here are a few of the blemishes as well (these didn't come out quite as good):

My little fireball, evɘ:

dolls to the wall

@danDub: Oh yea, she is a heavy little gal for sure! I'm going to have to start actually using that gym membership! I imagine it'll look something like this... :lol:

@ZebramDollImmortal: Almost! I've got to go out with some buddies tonight, but I know I'm just going to be thinking about getting back home haha
My little fireball, evɘ:

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

dolls to the wall wrote:@danDub: Oh yea, she is a heavy little gal for sure! I'm going to have to start actually using that gym membership! I imagine it'll look something like this... :lol:

@ZebramDollImmortal: Almost! I've got to go out with some buddies tonight, but I know I'm just going to be thinking about getting back home haha

Now, that would motivate me to workout, lol. :drinking:
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Nice pics.
The BCD Girls
Attachments
20181026_172013.jpg
20181026_172013.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 10301 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Congratulations! That is one of my favorite dolls that I own. May she bring you much joy as well.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

QuiteTheExperience

Post by QuiteTheExperience »

This is the exact doll that I'm getting in 5 months, she looks amazing. I search "YL 165" so many times just looking for owners of the doll. Would you mind posting some more pics for us? :D

dolls to the wall

amytyl wrote:Congratulations! That is one of my favorite dolls that I own. May she bring you much joy as well.
Thanks! It is a marvelous body indeed!

PS: I like your MK pics of your girl! That was one of my favorite games as a kid :)
My little fireball, evɘ:

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Thanks, she basically lives in the Alt costume now.

One of my favorite things about her are the legs, going down from round, smooth hips to full, sexy calves and then her feet. Those calves on my shoulders or wrapped around me help add to the fantasy, and going down between those full thighs (for practice) is intensely arousing.
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

INFORMATIONS