yldoll.com

YL155D skeleton question

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Darth Hefner
Apprentice
Apprentice

YL155D skeleton question

Post by Darth Hefner »

My Katie is a YL155 Custom D w/ standing feet and shrugging shoulder options. I've had her for a little over 6 months now, and I'm still not entirely clear on her skeleton design. I've seen pictures of WM girls and a few of YL's (which I understood to share the same skeleton and TPE formulation) able to bend their backs forward/back above the hips, but Katie is having none of it. She'll twist, with one shoulder coming forward and the opposite hip going back, but as far as I can tell, there is no hinge in her spine for fwd/back movement.

I don't know if there is a joint and its just very stiff, or if I keep trying I'm going to end up breaking her back--or mine, since hers is metal and mine is old bone. Can anyone confirm for me whether there is a hinge in the YL155 Custom D's back? Are there any pictures of the skeleton anyone can post?

Olivia F1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: YL155D skeleton question

Post by Olivia F1 »

She is designed to bend forward and back, however - Don't Force it -

My doll's back broke when I applied to much force to get her to move - Yikes!

and from the posts I have read, stiff back joints are a common issue amongst most brands.

Darth Hefner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darth Hefner »

Thanks, that's good to know. What is the best way to start to loosen that joint gently? Katie thinks I should sit her on the washing machine while its running to vibrate the joint loose, but I think she has another agenda.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The good thing about the flexi back joint is there is not ape around it in case you decide you want to operate on her.
Love,
The BCD Girls
Megan and Nyoko
Attachments
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg
MEGAN@NIGHT.jpg (1.96 MiB) Viewed 1246 times
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG
NYOKO@NIGHT.JPG (401.14 KiB) Viewed 1246 times

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

And notice he did not push down on her neck....
The closer you are to the joint, the less force per physics if applying the SAME pressure.
Great use of a couch BTW
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Darth Hefner
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Darth Hefner »

I tried the couch trick, but still couldn't get her to bend. I hoped that gravity would be enough, and when that didn't do the trick I pushed down as hard as I dared. I wore myself out pretty well hefting her around, but her back is still straight as an arrow. I'll try it again at some point.

shwing

Post by shwing »

I'm new to this too, having gotten my Camden just over a week ago, she's a YL148D.

I wanted to bend her forward some and was having a time of it. I read the thread linked above and still couldn't get her to move, then I read the thread again and watched the video that was linked and noticed the pressure points he used, pressing with a fair amount of pressure at the belly button in the front and an arm across the shoulders to bend forward, middle of the back opposite of the belly button and an arm across the chest to bend back. I was surprised how easily she bent when I tried it, I haven't tried bending her backwards yet but maybe try bending forward first, that might loosen her up.
Have a great day!

Camden's Thread

INFORMATIONS