yldoll.com

In cerca di consigli! Looking for advice!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
jrdoll
Location: Second Star on the right and then straight until morning

In cerca di consigli! Looking for advice!

Post by jrdoll »

Forse non è il luogo adatto ma qualcuno mi può consigliare un'alternativa a YL??? :?: :?: :?: :?:

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: In cerca di consigli!

Post by jms033 »

jrdoll wrote:Forse non è il luogo adatto ma qualcuno mi può consigliare un'alternativa a YL??? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Vous devriez être un peu plus spécifique, mais si votre s'enquérir d'autres options sur acheter une poupée, là sont beaucoup de vendeurs de poupée ici sur le forum. Regardez juste par leurs sites Web. Ils ont beaucoup poupées de très belles à vendre

You should be a little more specific, but if your asking about other options on buying a doll, there are many doll vendors here on the forum. Just look through their websites. They have many very beautiful dolls for sale.

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

jms033 wrote:
jrdoll wrote:Forse non è il luogo adatto ma qualcuno mi può consigliare un'alternativa a YL??? :?: :?: :?: :?:
Vous devriez être un peu plus spécifique, mais si votre s'enquérir d'autres options sur acheter une poupée, là sont beaucoup de vendeurs de poupée ici sur le forum. Regardez juste par leurs sites Web. Ils ont beaucoup poupées de très belles à vendre

You should be a little more specific, but if your asking about other options on buying a doll, there are many doll vendors here on the forum. Just look through their websites. They have many very beautiful dolls for sale.
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:Thanks for the reply, but I would like to know if there is a brand that is really valid, I have a WM140 and is the only doll that did not give me problems.
What interests me is to find a doll as beautiful as those of YL but that is lasting over time (if it exists), or have I just been unlucky?

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

jrdoll wrote:
jms033 wrote:

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:Thanks for the reply, but I would like to know if there is a brand that is really valid, I have a WM140 and is the only doll that did not give me problems.
What interests me is to find a doll as beautiful as those of YL but that is lasting over time (if it exists), or have I just been unlucky?
Wm and YL dolls are made in the same factory with identical materials. In which doll are you interested in?

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

YourDoll wrote:
jrdoll wrote:
jms033 wrote:

Wm and YL dolls are made in the same factory with identical materials. In which doll are you interested in?

then I'm unlucky with the YL dolls, on four dolls two to throw, the other two are going to make the same end (poor Chiara and poor Lucrezia! Sig, Sig).
I was interested in YL 157 or 165, while WM 161 Dcup, but at this point I do not know what to do.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

So what is wrong with your dolls than?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

Ciao avante,ti spiego cosa non va con le mie bambole :
dunque la prima bambola che ho comprato,una 135,si è rotta l'articolazione del polso e ha bucato il tpe ,si è rotto il tpe nella zona del perineo solamente nel metterla in posa per farle un po' di fotografie.
Questa però era la mia prima bambola, quindi facciamo che ho sbagliato io nell'uso e nella cura.

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

TDF is an international forum and English is the common language. May we kindly ask you to have public posts in English. Thank you!

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

he second doll was a 145 WM, she lasted a bit 'more, the skeleton held pretty well except the neck that broke after about two months, but the real trouble was the tpe, already new it seemed that the tpe flicked over the whole body and was torn in the groin area and under the armpits.

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

Nescio50 wrote:TDF is an international forum and English is the common language. May we kindly ask you to have public posts in English. Thank you!
:oops: :oops: :oops:
orry I was wrong with copying from the translator !!!!

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

jrdoll wrote:Ciao avante,ti spiego cosa non va con le mie bambole :
dunque la prima bambola che ho comprato,una 135,si è rotta l'articolazione del polso e ha bucato il tpe ,si è rotto il tpe nella zona del perineo solamente nel metterla in posa per farle un po' di fotografie.
Questa però era la mia prima bambola, quindi facciamo che ho sbagliato io nell'uso e nella cura.

Hello forward, I'll explain what's wrong with my dolls:
so the first doll I bought, a 135, broke the wrist joint and punctured the tpe, the tpe broke in the perineum area only in putting it in place to take some pictures.
But this was my first doll, so let me do it wrong in the use and care.

jrdoll

Re: In cerca di consigli! Looking for advice!

Post by jrdoll »

And now let's move on to the third doll, I hope you can understand what I'm writing as I'm using the translator, I know it's a mess because a few years ago I had to take an exam with a test translated directly from English and on some questions the answer was already in the question, however, the third was a YL 148, a beautiful doll, small but with a physique to scream, she was my biggest disappointment, the skeleton broke almost immediately, hip and back, while the tpe lasted a little longer.

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

My fourth doll: another 135 (I could not resist that miniature kitten), the tpe is starting to tear in the hollow of the joints (groin, armpits, elbows, heels and ankles) while the skeleton seems to hold By the way, I did not mention the threads of the fingers because I saw that this is a problem that happens to everyone

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

And now let's move on to my redhead !!!
I have a real passion for the reds, maybe because here they are rare, or maybe because my first GF was a redhead, even her sister, only after they moved and I have not met them.
So the redhead, a 155 Dcup custom, arrived with the fingers terribly long and twisted, to fix them I had to push the metal wires out of the fingertips and cut them with a pincer and tried to straighten the fingers, even if after a while they come back twist .
The tpe of this doll looks like a battlefield, has cuts everywhere and I am always ready with the glue to try to lengthen his life, soon I will find myself with a glue package 155 cm high and with a nice ass.

jrdoll

Post by jrdoll »

CONCLUSION!
Considering that YL and WM are produced in the same factory and that the only doll that did not disappoint me is the WM 140 I think I was not unlucky with my dolls YL and WM, but to have been lucky with my 140.

Greetings JR

INFORMATIONS