yldoll.com

YL "Huge Butt Torso" B13 - What I Love about this Doll

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Raijin
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

YL "Huge Butt Torso" B13 - What I Love about this Doll

Post by Raijin »

It seems that lately we have been blessed with a sudden "golden age" of large hip/ass dolls being produced from multiple manufacturers.

Despite having a lot of designs and manufacturers to choose from, @YourDoll seems to be one of the few manufacturers (in my opinion) that is able to produce voluptuous dolls that still look natural.

Up until about a month ago, I was resolved on purchasing the YL-146 due to its beautiful wide hip design, but that resolution quickly changed when YourDoll decided to push the envelope even further with the announcement of their YL-B13 design.

The highest selling point for the B13 for me is it being touted as having "the biggest butt among all of YL's dolls" (~58 in. / 146 cm. hip) and they were not joking:
DSC_8588.jpg
DSC_8588.jpg (169.52 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
Another notable feature of the B13 has over the 146cm doll is the size and shape of the breasts. Based off the video posted by YourDoll, you are able to gain a solid reference of just how large the B13's breasts are. Comparing the design to that of the 146cm, it has a more natural perkiness that does not obscure the beautiful curves projected from the waist and hips:
1.jpg
1.jpg (78.77 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
(Left: 146cm, Right: B13)

It also appears that regardless of the position the B13 is in (standing, sitting, or lying down), the breasts rest in a natural manner:
2.jpg
2.jpg (125.7 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
(all photos used with permission from RealDollAddict)

I am also a fan of the B13's nipple design over the longer ones seen on the 146:
3.jpg
3.jpg (102.96 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
(Left: 146cm, Right: B13)

The only drawback about the B13 that is preventing me from pulling the purchasing trigger is its being a torso design. Now I understand the decision to go down the torso route was due to weight concerns, however without the arms and legs, I am not sure how I or others would manage move and use the doll.

I am not a stranger to heavy dolls having owned 3 that were over 110 lbs. (~50 kg.) with my current one being around 115-120 lbs. I am also not a very large nor particularly strong person, however by using leverage (from the arms and legs) for mechanical advantage and other proper lifting techniques that I learned from other users of the forum and just from personal experience, I have learned how to move and position the dolls without breaking a sweat.

Without appendages, I think that the B13 is very limited in the amount of usable positions.

Two of my favorite positions for play are doggy and cowgirl. I imagine if I were to apply the same techniques on the B13 that I use to get my current doll into those positions, I would risk either injury to myself or damage to the doll. To illustrate that point, here's how I get my doll into those positions:

For doggy, with the doll on its back I articulate her limbs into position:
3.png
3.png (124.94 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
I then position myself to her side and grab her under her body to her opposite hip (blue arrow) and with one simple and clean upward pull motion (red arrow), I am able to flip her in a controlled fashion:
4.png
4.png (133.03 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
The doll lands with the impact forces evenly distributed along the length of her arms and legs:
5.png
5.png (128.34 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
I am afraid if I were to attempt this technique on the B13 that 1) the forces will impact directly where its legs end at the knee joint causing the skeletal structure to break through the skin over time and 2) without arms to absorb the forces for the upper body, the B13 would just land on its face - ultimately damaging it.

For cowgirl, again with the doll on her back, I position her limbs in this fashion:
1.png
1.png (124.31 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
Once here, I just simply position myself in a sitting position with my legs between hers and lie backwards while holding her arms at the elbows. Because her center of mass is mostly around her hips, this movement requires almost no effort.

Once I have the doll in the upright/cowgirl position, it is easy to keep the doll balanced with the use of her legs below the knee:
2.png
2.png (117.79 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
Without arms and its lower legs, I don't think I could attempt this position with the B13.

So to that end, overall, I absolutely love the design of this doll. It really breaks the mold for doll design and I hope YourDoll continues to push envelope and develop more large hip, curvaceous/voluptuous dolls for the market.

I also sincerely hope that YourDoll will take notice of this post and consider creating a full version with arms and legs for the B13.

I know that the concern understandably lies in its weight management, but even the torso in its current form is by no means meant for a user not accustomed to moving 80 lbs.+ (~36 kg.) dolls.

Based on multiple comments read in the original announcement post for the B13, the desire for a full appendage version is definitely out there. Hopefully, YourDoll can surprise us by developing a solution for producing a complete doll. I, as I am sure of many others, would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you for your time and attention, everyone. I hope I gave others who are interested in getting into heavier dolls some insight on how to handle them.

And a special thank you to YourDoll for continuing to produce beautiful works of art. My first doll was a 135cm Viola from YourDoll and I have been a fan ever since.

cool155
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: YL "Huge Butt Torso" B13 - What I Love about this Do

Post by cool155 »

same.

don’t know why they made a doll with the best butt, thighs, and breast on any doll and only made it a torso doll.

I’d buy it if they had the full version. the 146 has a smaller butt and thighs than the b13 which sucks.

just make the full version of it with arms and legs and I’ll buy it.

Cassidyspussy

Re: YL "Huge Butt Torso" B13 - What I Love about this Do

Post by Cassidyspussy »

For fuckability this torso is the best choice. Hands and feet, especially fingers WILL be an issue. The weight on a full doll would be unbearable
Only downwer for me are the small nipples, i love the long nipples. I wish they would offer different nipple desings for each doll as an option.

INFORMATIONS