yldoll.com

Hello... New guy with a doub about Skeleton

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Krys
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Hello... New guy with a doub about Skeleton

Post by Krys »

Hello guys. I'm new in the neighborhood and a recent owner of a YL 140 N-cup doll.
I was searching in the YL web and here and i didn't find any guide or clue about what joints can moved or rotated.
The basic movements like thighs, knees, ankles, arms, elbows, the neck, i've been able to move or rotate them but they were so hard that i have fear to force other parts that really can't be moved.
For example, i don't know if i can rotate or tilt sideways the wrists, the abdomen and in case that i can, what are the limits of movement.
If you know a guide or link i'll be very grateful.

Regards.
Krys.

KDDolls
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Hello... New guy with a doub about Skeleton

Post by KDDolls »

Hi
Most TPE dolls have bunch of steel pipes connected with threaded connectors, which is the weakest point of skeleton, other one are fingers which are composed of just 1.5mm^2 wires .After 3 years of use 148cm WM doll some joints become loose (threads!), wires on fingers come of in some spots then pierced through TPE, other than that, none of joints get broken or pipes bend even after some rough play.Hope this help.

Krys
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Hello... New guy with a doub about Skeleton

Post by Krys »

Hi KD
Thank you for your reply.
I've seen some skeletons from other manufactures that show them, but i didn't know if all of them are more or less the same, i have seen some differences.
The point of my question was simply, where are the joints and what can i do, cause this is too new to me. Even i didn't try to move the eyes yet.
About rough play not my case, but when i was talking about they were hard, the right thigh i can move it relatively easy but the other i need a presure of 9-12kg. more to move it (seems weirdo to me..) but maybe it's a matter of time. If i spread his legs with two hands i end up moving only one thigh, to be clear. One shoulder more or less the same.
Very interesting your case of the fingers, i've seen that they r too delicate, but showing the wires thru them..... seems dangerous.
I appreciate the info you gave me and your help.

Have fun.
Krys

INFORMATIONS