yldoll.com

Super huge butt torso

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
gooHero666
Ex-Member

Re: Super huge butt torso

Post by gooHero666 »

YL Doll wrote:
ignorantmonkey wrote:I will never be able to have sex with a torso....no matter how nice... So difficult to my closed mind to get an erection without thinking she may have been in an accident or such,... Torsos not for me.
I understand you. Everyone is different, but... I can assure you she was not in an accident :whistle: :lol:
To be honest I haven't even used the head for the YL150 I bought. Its just sitting there in the closet :-P Torso would've been perfect for me, but they didnt have that a year ago. Viva la progress I guess ^^ furthermore, I dont see why people want to get closer to the doll being a real woman; take away the comparatively hairless body and female form and organs; you just have a man, permanently confused, incomprehensible and in a "special" mood; periodically in an even worse mood(take away common interests too). I am all for the sex robots taking over.
-:-

cool155
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cool155 »

wish they had this torso with full legs and arms.

this one has the nicest thighs and butt I've seen.

thickbutt_lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by thickbutt_lover »

Looks like a work of art! The way the legs and arms cut off makes it like you could pose this torso in the living room as an art piece. I wonder if they make stone color or bronze color

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

YL Doll wrote:viewtopic.php?f=212&t=110404 Great news guys!
So is this a no to more videos of this torso?
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

junkstuff7729
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by junkstuff7729 »

100 lbs seems heavy for a torso doll.

TimMCG
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by TimMCG »

wow, that's a booty. a little bit too big IMO
Do not mind anything that anyone tells you about anyone else. Judge everyone and everything for yourself.
-Henry James

mandingo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by mandingo »

TimMCG wrote:wow, that's a booty. a little bit too big IMO
Never too much!
Dolls dolls doll!!

Follow the dolls on Xvideos:

And on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bombshellbarbiedollz/
https://www.instagram.com/shantaedoll69/

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello Eric from YLDolls - I have sent you an urgent PM regarding purchasing some dolls/faces from you - please read and respond as soon as possible.

Much Regards
LJ69

JamesOlsen12345
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by JamesOlsen12345 »

Wondering if they have made dolls similiar to this but with legs down to the knees etc or something to save on weight.

cool155
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cool155 »

I couldn’t care about weight. I prefer heavier dolls

sera7347
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by sera7347 »

I just got my b13 torso a day ago and it’s amazing. Working on writing a full review hopefully will have it up by next weekend, all I can say now is she’s super soft and worth every pound or future back problems lol. Just from having her for one day though I can tell you I don’t believe this torso would work as a full doll or even a torso with arms. The best way to position her in bed is to roll her like a log. That would damage the arms if she had them. I’ve doggy style is nearly impossible but legs wouldn’t help with this it’s more about hole placement I’ll upload pictures in my full review, but placement of the asshole is way to forward. I’ve had this problem with every doll or torso I’ve bought almost so it’s not just a YL problem. In the mean time if anybody has some questions and can’t wait till me review goes up next Friday feel free to pm me I’ll be as helpful as possible

Sam Wobbles

Post by Sam Wobbles »

Can't wait to see your pics and review, sera7347! :D
Alex's Eye Candy - Alex's Gallery - Bea's Eye Candy - Bea's Gallery - Alex & Bea's Eye Candy - Alex & Bea's Gallery

Jbaybay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jbaybay »

Drooling over here, YL well done again!

DDebonair

Post by DDebonair »

sera7347 wrote:I just got my b13 torso a day ago and it’s amazing. Working on writing a full review hopefully will have it up by next weekend, all I can say now is she’s super soft and worth every pound or future back problems lol. Just from having her for one day though I can tell you I don’t believe this torso would work as a full doll or even a torso with arms. The best way to position her in bed is to roll her like a log. That would damage the arms if she had them. I’ve doggy style is nearly impossible but legs wouldn’t help with this it’s more about hole placement I’ll upload pictures in my full review, but placement of the asshole is way to forward. I’ve had this problem with every doll or torso I’ve bought almost so it’s not just a YL problem. In the mean time if anybody has some questions and can’t wait till me review goes up next Friday feel free to pm me I’ll be as helpful as possible
Really (referring to the bold underlined part)? 8O

I've seen the demo vid of them spanking the butt but it seems so stiff and hard.
I want this torso along with the yl158 booty supreme doll but need confirmation on the softness esp in the butt area.

Jbaybay
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Jbaybay »

Searching around for a good deal on this torso, anybody have any tips or insights?

INFORMATIONS