yldoll.com

Photo request. 146 anus position in doggy style

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Photo request. 146 anus position in doggy style

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

The 146 n cup looks to be one of the best dolls on the market right now. Anyone have a photo that shows the position of the anus in doggy style?
I have a 6ye 165 N and I gotta say it was a little disappointing to flip her over and see that beautiful ass with no hole between the cheeks. Most dolls seem to have the anus below the ass when in doggy and I want to see if thats true for this one.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Photo request. 146 anus position in doggy style

Post by YL Doll »

Would this picture help?
Attachments
YL146Nastia-19.jpg
YL146Nastia-19.jpg (323.39 KiB) Viewed 3551 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

MrPeanutbutter,
YL dolls are far closer than any 6YE doll when it comes to love hole placement.
I have two YLs in my house as well as three 6YE in my house.
If you told the vendor love hole placement was important and they STILL sold you a 6ye doll without telling you they are off, SHAME ON THEM!
You will be alot happier with a 146 YL for sure.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Thank you. I have seen that pic. Its probably the closest one to what I am looking for but I was hoping for a clearer less obstructed shot.

As disappointing as it was I dont think I made it out to be a deal breaker to the vendor. I didnt really think there were ANY dolls that had good placement so i did not push the matter.

If anyone is willing to take a new pic to show this then I think the best shot would basically be lying flat on her stomach with the anus shown. That would give the clearest idea of where it actually is.

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

Someone please take a picture of this doll on all fours so we can see the hole placement once and for all. Good doggie is a deal breaker for me.

sixonewoody

Post by sixonewoody »

pyzano wrote:Someone please take a picture of this doll on all fours so we can see the hole placement once and for all. Good doggie is a deal breaker for me.
I will try and take a photo next week if work slows. My original photos did not show the location as you wanted. I will try the laying flat and doggy photos if time open ups.
Here is a pic to share with you for now.
Attachments
IMG_0651 - Copy.JPG
IMG_0651 - Copy.JPG (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3294 times
WOODY'S Roundup-Girls:
"BETH" my YourDoll 150cm O cup with 142 Head
Cowgirl: viewtopic.php?p=1357860#p1357860
"Ruby" my YourDoll 146cm with 188 Head
Harem Girl: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=105448

Hellboy233
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Hellboy233 »

sixonewoody wrote:
pyzano wrote:Someone please take a picture of this doll on all fours so we can see the hole placement once and for all. Good doggie is a deal breaker for me.
I will try and take a photo next week if work slows. My original photos did not show the location as you wanted. I will try the laying flat and doggy photos if time open ups.
My concern is her weight. Is it challenging to move her and change positions?

sixonewoody

Post by sixonewoody »

Hellboy233 wrote:
sixonewoody wrote:
My concern is her weight. Is it challenging to move her and change positions?
Going from the YL150 to the weight of the YL146 was very noticeable and a challenge. Using a chair or wheeled item does help greatly when moving a great distance, as she can be difficult if lifting with only your back. Moving positions? When laying it is really easy, but standing you need to make sure her weight is distributed evenly so she does not fall. Presently her joints are firm (as she is new) but I worry about later when they may loosen and not hold the weight. The vision of her outweighs her true weight. :)
WOODY'S Roundup-Girls:
"BETH" my YourDoll 150cm O cup with 142 Head
Cowgirl: viewtopic.php?p=1357860#p1357860
"Ruby" my YourDoll 146cm with 188 Head
Harem Girl: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=105448

jayjay22
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jayjay22 »

sixonewoody wrote:
Your the man Sixonewoody !! thanks for sharing.. Just like Pyzano, you did a lot of us a favor!

I don't know what it is but it seems like the photographers that get hired by doll companies that take pics of beautiful dolls such as this one, aren't advertising the doll to its potential. I mean you can see the amount of request on this forum for doggie shots or jiggle test videos. Supply and demand! Give the people what they want to see! feed their curiosity! I'm sure there will be some type of spike in their sales.

when i get my doll i promise all of you that i will deliver the right type of review filled with pics and videos! At the end of the day We are all here for one another, getting opinions, reading stories, reviews and eye candy! :glou:

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Hellboy233,
One key is to also respect the dolls weight.
For example, I am in my early 50's, weigh in at 158 lbs, and I can do reverse cowgirl with my 170WM H cup!
I even wrote up instructions for a young man on how to get the doll in that position.
he weighed 70 lbs more than I did. Was 20 years younger as well, but I did not want to sell him that size doll UNLESS I knew I could do it.
Best,
Jeff
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

I started my journey here trying to purchase LeAnne/Erika by Passion Dolls and noticed that doggiestyle is not possible as the holes need to be moved up by atleast 4 inches. This was confirmed when I pmd three other owners who agreed that the doll was fine for missionary but not doggiestyle or even anal. If it's going to weigh that much and I'm going to go through all the work of positioning her on all fours and get denied then it's just a pretty doll to me.

memphis84
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by memphis84 »

I don't know what it is but it seems like the photographers that get hired by doll companies that take pics of beautiful dolls such as this one, aren't advertising the doll to its potential. I mean you can see the amount of request on this forum for doggie shots or jiggle test videos. Supply and demand! Give the people what they want to see! feed their curiosity! I'm sure there will be some type of spike in their sales.

I agree with this 100%. The advertising department for all of these manufactures needs to be ramped up a lot. After all, these dolls aren't cheap and I can only speak for myself but would have to assume most people don't want to spend 2k on something merely based off of pictures. Videos, side by side comparisons to other dolls, jiggle tests, etc. Would definitely make guys feel more at ease and an increase in sales would most def. happen. These dolls are works of art! Show them off! I'm almost more interested in the customers who have purchased the dolls pictures at this point. If it weren't for forum like this one driving traffic, the market wouldn't be what it is.

pyzano

Post by pyzano »

People are right when they say that these doll companies take lousy shots of these girls. Place them nude in sexual positions so we can ultimately see what we're dropping serious cash for. Not all of us are trolls looking for spankbank material....some of us are serious buyers and want to see the goods. Don't worry about the fancy dresses or lingerie.....less is more(ok leave the heels and thigh highs on).
Thanks for listening.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

The doll on the right has her love holes WAY TOO low,
The marks in blue show where they should be.
If you take a close look at where the upper thighs meet the glutes, if she is on her knees the opening SHOULD BE ABOVE a line drawn as shown.
If you do the same on the picture YL sent all looks well.
If you do those same lines on a YL 170 which people say is about as good as it gets, you will see what I mean.
Jeff
Attachments
YL146Nastia-19.jpg
YL146Nastia-19.jpg (128.56 KiB) Viewed 3040 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

This is the YL 170
-princeoverit
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS