yldoll.com

Storage case

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Lucia2017
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Storage case

Post by Lucia2017 »

Has anyone bought the case that you can add with most dolls or can i save my $300 and get something better to store her in ?

Simplicity

Re: Storage case

Post by Simplicity »

From what I've seen of most posts with them coming with the case, it gets banged a bit and small dents form but no damage overall, and it seems quite sturdy but very heavy. As for options on saving money it really comes down to you as you can prob custom one cheaper with more things to it if you can do it yourself or find someone who'll make it for you, but if you just want a case to store her in, consider the provided option as unless it's custom order I haven't really seen one the proper size for the dolls, as I've done my fair share of looking for a good case but gave up haha.
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

I store my girls on the couch, and in my bed. I have no need for a case.

$300 is the minimum your going to get a vendor to sell a flight case for. I can get them directly from Jinsan, and $300 a case would not leave me much for profit. From the pricing I've got $300 is right for a flight case. I probably couldn't do that price without selling a doll along with it, and make any profit.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Lucia2017 wrote:Has anyone bought the case that you can add with most dolls or can i save my $300 and get something better to store her in ?
The price depends on the doll size. The bigger doll, the more expensive. Which doll are you interested in?

Lucia2017
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Lucia2017 »

YourDoll wrote:
Lucia2017 wrote:Has anyone bought the case that you can add with most dolls or can i save my $300 and get something better to store her in ?
The price depends on the doll size. The bigger doll, the more expensive. Which doll are you interested in?
Was looking at the YL 170 but instead went with a Fantasia maybe a little later when living situation improves.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Lucia2017 wrote:
YourDoll wrote:
Was looking at the YL 170 but instead went with a Fantasia maybe a little later when living situation improves.
When I ordered my YL170 from BD. There was an option to get her with a cardboard box for free, Or a Flight Case for $819.00.
Flight Cases are an option for every doll they sell. As YourDoll said, Storage depends on the size of the doll. So its not the same fixed price for say a YL148 d-cup or the WM170 h-cup.

I do recall one site had listed a bench seat fr a fixed price.
Another had a blanket cabinet with storage for ones doll in the base. it was based on a design by 462sparks TDF member and displayed in the inventors section of the forums. Original thread.
Both of these I want to say where fixed prices as they where made for the largest doll.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

My experience has been that the flight cases are "okay", but you can get a better box for your money at the tractor supply store by buying a truck box and then buying padding for it yourself.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

INFORMATIONS