yldoll.com

Check out this HOT lady, YUKINA face on the SEXY 155 YL body

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Check out this HOT lady, YUKINA face on the SEXY 155 YL body

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

We still have more people invest in YL dolls from us at BCD than any other doll!
Below are some very good reasons why...
Attachments
_MG_9421_1.jpg
_MG_9421_1.jpg (206.86 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
_MG_9415_1.jpg
_MG_9415_1.jpg (276.29 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
_MG_9416_1.jpg
_MG_9416_1.jpg (297.75 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
_MG_9418_1.jpg
_MG_9418_1.jpg (238.21 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
_MG_9412_1.jpg
_MG_9412_1.jpg (192.29 KiB) Viewed 1968 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Check out this HOT combination, YUKINA face on the YL 15

No matter what angle you look at her....
Attachments
_MG_9398_1.jpg
_MG_9398_1.jpg (238.82 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
_MG_9395_1.jpg
_MG_9395_1.jpg (241.82 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
_MG_9392_1.jpg
_MG_9392_1.jpg (244.07 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
_MG_9391_1.jpg
_MG_9391_1.jpg (204.89 KiB) Viewed 1965 times
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

She is a work of art!
Attachments
_MG_9407_1.jpg
_MG_9407_1.jpg (178.89 KiB) Viewed 1964 times
_MG_9411_1.jpg
_MG_9411_1.jpg (145.6 KiB) Viewed 1964 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

If you would like THIS DOLL, email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com so Eric and I can turn your dreams into reality.
Thanks in advance,
Jeff

“We turn dreams into reality”
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling. I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.
Why I chose BCD; Once I found them I spent a couple months on the forums getting a feel for the ‘temperature’ of the industry, community and it’s members and was generally impressed with all the certified manufacturers, vendors, and community members here, many of whom volunteer their time and expertise willingly to any who ask, I’m sure I could have chosen almost any certified vendor and had a satisfactory experience. But for me Jeff and BCD stood out. Firstly he was based here in the US and additionally because I found him to always be informative and helpful - he always seemed to put the extra effort into helping community members to be as informed as possible, whether they were his customers or not, and he also has a great ‘network’ of community members that he regularly works with to provide many extra services to his customers.
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ... He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!
Attachments
_MG_9414_1.jpg
_MG_9414_1.jpg (213.7 KiB) Viewed 1959 times

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Check out this HOT lady, YUKINA face on the SEXY 155 YL

Post by Gundam »

She is gorgeous!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Titties!

mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by mvcuk1 »

I'm liking the Yukina face.

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

cute gorgeous face andnthe hair is the perfect style for it.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Gundam,
Thank you for saying that!
We believe so as well
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

The Yukina face really is something to behold. Would love to see her on a few more dolls, especially the slim very Asian body WM158A. I be she could really bring that doll a lot of attention. Isn't there a smaller breasted version of this YL155 body as well? Or did I dream it?

Gundam
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Gundam »

Had to look it up at the YL site. It is the 155Custom I am thinking of. Would love to see Yukina's beautiful face on that body too.

INFORMATIONS