yldoll.com

My YL 148 classic (bought from BCD) - photos inside.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My YL 148 classic (bought from BCD) - photos inside.

Post by reilynn »

Jeff was amazing. Let me just say a big thank you to him. Super helpful, responses quickly. Patient. Would highly recommend.

That said - she does not have a name yet - and that's fine with me.

First, the regrets...

While I am a photographer, and I wanted standing feet for photo purposes, I would not do it again. At least not until I'm more experienced moving it around and what not. In only a month time the feet are lightly torn up already from standing her unevenly and movement causing tears and breaks - only a few but still... I pretty much just keep socks on her now.

There's been slight damage here and there. beside the feet. Nothing major, but even with lots of reading and lots of tips...there's just no preparing you for almost 70 pounds of dead weight, so I've likley put strain on things I shouldnt have. TPE is super soft, feels great, and can tollerate a lot in the thicker portions, but thin spots can get damaged with scuffs...

There was also some "impressions" from the shipping being wrapped a little to tight in 2 places. With oils and some very light heat, I'm told I can work it out. But it's nothing super noticable.

That's really the worse though...oh, and pulling some muscles lightly the first few days...

Overall, I'm A+ happy though.

She is beautiful. I've had plenty of fun with her. The propotions make her feel like a short woman or a college girl - exactly what I wanted. Tits are fun to play with.

At first I regret getting the tongue upgrade, cause after trying oral - and seeing how the face deforms...I felt the added sensation wasn't worth it for that since I just cant see myself using oral moving forward. HOWEVER! It is nice for a little kissing. I haven't gotten super comfortable with that, but the tongue is nice for that.

Before she even arrived, I had spent a good $100 on clothing. My best recommendation is Goodwill...omg the stuff you can find there. I will be posting 3 of about 7 outifts I have below. All three of these where 100% bought at goodwill. If you worry about people thinking it's weird a guy is buying clothing alone...just say your a photog getting stuff for a shoot.

Funny story, my wife already claimed 2 pieces for her own from my dolls wardrobe. Though to be fair my wife donated some stuff too.

Also, I'm married, and my wife did sign off on this. I kind of had to build up to it. But even after seeing it, she's still okay with it. Though she doesn't want to know about me "using" it and that can be tricky. If you want any advise in the area, send me a PM.

This is a great first, or even second doll. At this price I do think it's hato beat - granted this is the only one I've owned so take it for what it's worth.

These photos were taken with my cellphone very quickly. Basically not touched up at all. No lighting. Just snapshots....They are just to get something up here for you guys to see. I do plan to do some work with my camera and lighting maybe next month. For now...she's just all mine.

I got many more outfits to show off...but until then...
This was just a simple exercise out fit. Shorts were a bit loose, but was fine for "access" :-) zipper sports bra...cause reasons.
This was just a simple exercise out fit. Shorts were a bit loose, but was fine for "access" :-) zipper sports bra...cause reasons.
IMG_20180615_084114140.jpg (858.15 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
A simple 3 pieces with open panties
IMG_20180703_155503358.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
IMG_20180703_155547052.jpg (333.24 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
mmmmmmm
mmmmmmm
IMG_20180703_155556887.jpg (885.34 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
My gothy outfit. It has some other variations, but I went with the skirt on this one..I also have some REALLY short black jean shorts...another day...
My gothy outfit. It has some other variations, but I went with the skirt on this one..I also have some REALLY short black jean shorts...another day...
IMG_20180703_160511642.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
peak a boo...
peak a boo...
IMG_20180703_160517469.jpg (961.03 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
Black knit top for the win....
Black knit top for the win....
IMG_20180703_160525719.jpg (1.12 MiB) Viewed 1611 times
pantyless!
pantyless!
IMG_20180703_160628797.jpg (840.2 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
Under the hood...the other one...I mean the other one...both....whatever!!!
Under the hood...the other one...I mean the other one...both....whatever!!!
IMG_20180703_160738984.jpg (975.77 KiB) Viewed 1611 times
"ready babe..."
"ready babe..."
IMG_20180703_160807643.jpg (1021.03 KiB) Viewed 1611 times

I may post more thoughts and stuff later. For now...here she is!

raulwie

Re: My YL 148 classic (bought from BCD) - photos inside.

Post by raulwie »

Thank you! Weight ok for you? Any smell?

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Very cute!
@ raulwie: The YL 148 has a very manageable weight at around 65 pounds.

reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by reilynn »

@raulwie

I knew it was going to be a challenge, but not too bad. Which is pretty much what it is.

It was work for first few weeks to move her. No joke. I pulled some muscles (mostly shoulder and upper arm) moving her. But I'm getting use to it and it's going good.

I'm in my 40s, not overweight, but I don't work out either per sa.

At 65 pounds, it's no joke....but it's doable as long as you are healthy and let yourself...adjust...to dealing with it.

Maybe after a year or two of this I'll be ready for something a little heavier... I would say she's a good starting point if you think you can handle it.

Smell, it was mild. A few days to air out did the trick. After a week I'd say it was mostly gone. But it was a strong odor.

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

kambui wrote:Very cute!
@ raulwie: The YL 148 has a very manageable weight at around 65 pounds.
Small correction kambui. I have a YL 148 and mine with the head on weight exactly 72 pounds. The 65 you saw is probably without the head on ... a small gimmick that manufacturer sometime use to proclaim lighter dolls.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

INFORMATIONS