yldoll.com

Rest In Peace Masha

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Hershey lee
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Rest In Peace Masha

Post by Hershey lee »

Thats horrible!,This is actually one of my worst nightmares!! I live atop a hill in an old shack that people think is abandoned & i always have some kind of unwanted guests outta nowhere

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by david 68 »

:( sorry to hear about that .

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

wait, what?! someone stole a 60+lb TPE doll??? I would think that kind of dead weight and personal item would be of too much inconvenience to steal and of no value to a thief. and it's also not something you'd decide to steal on a whim along with everything else; you'd have to plan ahead of time how to most easily transport, etc. Weird.

INFORMATIONS