yldoll.com

Chloe - YL 155D Sexy times

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Chloe - YL 155D Sexy times

Post by Swampkandy »

My first time shooting in RAW format and enhancing the final image.

Chloe is such a little flirt in those fishnets ... We had a great time doing this shoot although she sadly took some damage to her hand, 2 fingers having disconnected from the palm plate. :cry: Wasn't as if I was rough either, literally just bending the fingers slightly for a pose. Luckily you can't really notice it visually.
01.jpg
01.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (1.19 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (998.7 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
10a.jpg
10a.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
10b.jpg
10b.jpg (1.1 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
10c.jpg
10c.jpg (1.13 MiB) Viewed 1828 times
More to follow soon....

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Chloe - YL 155D

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, gorgeous set of pics, Chloe looks great in those fishnets and denim shorts. Sorry to hear about the broken fingers, I found a broken one on my Monique a few weeks back and am still not quite sure how it happened. What I have found when bending the fingers to pose them is that it's best to hold the finger just above the palm plate and then bend the finger with your other hand so you don't apply any stress to the wire where it enters the palm plate. Sadly this is still a weakness of the hand design, it helped me once I saw the internal structure and it's weak spot so I now have that very much in mind when doing anything with the fingers.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Re: Chloe - YL 155D Sexy times

Post by Tybalt »

If only there were after market hard plastic gloves/gauntlets that would support and protect the hands on these tpe hands.

I present to you

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Hey i got those bed sheets too LOL what camera are you using? I will be shooting in raw also once i get my doll, these pics look great i love the shorts, they really do need to start improving the fingers on these dolls

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

danDub wrote:Hey i got those bed sheets too LOL what camera are you using? I will be shooting in raw also once i get my doll, these pics look great i love the shorts, they really do need to start improving the fingers on these dolls
Haha, they are nice aren't they? :lol:

I am using a Fuji X-E1 and a 16-50mm lens it came with (I got it a few years ago from the Fuji refurb store).
While it isn't the highest quality camera, it is impressive enough to let amateurs like me to take half decent photos hehe.

I definitely recommend saving to RAW if you have the space on your memory card, it allows for much better editting.
This was done in a program I found on sale called Luminar - while I could have undoubtedly gotten the same results in photoshop, this was so much quicker!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Swampkandy wrote:
danDub wrote:Hey i got those bed sheets too LOL what camera are you using? I will be shooting in raw also once i get my doll, these pics look great i love the shorts, they really do need to start improving the fingers on these dolls
Haha, they are nice aren't they? :lol:

I am using a Fuji X-E1 and a 16-50mm lens it came with (I got it a few years ago from the Fuji refurb store).
While it isn't the highest quality camera, it is impressive enough to let amateurs like me to take half decent photos hehe.

I definitely recommend saving to RAW if you have the space on your memory card, it allows for much better editting.
This was done in a program I found on sale called Luminar - while I could have undoubtedly gotten the same results in photoshop, this was so much quicker!
Ha yeah they are, i started shooting raw a couple years back and never shot jpeg since its a lot of fun :D, i got a license for lightroom so ill use that when editing the Fuji cam looks good aps-c sensor :thumbs_up: , is your doll the standing model? The yl 155cm is such a beautiful doll

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

@ dadDub

Yes she is a standing version - glad I went for it as it really opens up the number of poses I can set her in.
Only down side is that even on day 1 when she arrived, there were noticeable tears forming around the bolt heads and this has only gotten worse since.

I have added large 30mm zinc washers (as recommended on this forum) to each of the bolts since to try and spread the load but the damage is already done sadly. I might get some TPE glue sometime but damn, its expensive!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Swampkandy wrote:@ dadDub

Yes she is a standing version - glad I went for it as it really opens up the number of poses I can set her in.
Only down side is that even on day 1 when she arrived, there were noticeable tears forming around the bolt heads and this has only gotten worse since.

I have added large 30mm zinc washers (as recommended on this forum) to each of the bolts since to try and spread the load but the damage is already done sadly. I might get some TPE glue sometime but damn, its expensive!
That’s what is putting me off getting standing, the damage, i dont think i will go for it, its a shame because as you said it opens up for more poses, got anymore outfits for Chloe lined up? :D

INFORMATIONS