yldoll.com

NEW YL146 - CHUBBY CHICK!!!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
arnomartes
Ex-Member

Re: NEW YL146 - CHUBBY CHICK!!!

Post by arnomartes »

I have learned from a dealer that the TPE is already broken in the store because of the weight of the doll ... :-( But I'll still buy one ;-)

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

Must just be that specific doll. I've had mine for 7 months and no issues!

arnomartes wrote:I have learned from a dealer that the TPE is already broken in the store because of the weight of the doll ... :-( But I'll still buy one ;-)

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Shelbyisking666 wrote:Must just be that specific doll. I've had mine for 7 months and no issues!

arnomartes wrote:I have learned from a dealer that the TPE is already broken in the store because of the weight of the doll ... :-( But I'll still buy one ;-)
We had one in the magazine for months and she was ok.

Untitled19173
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Untitled19173 »

Such a fantastic doll, I'm glad I bought her. The butt is so huge, its amazing.

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

Untitled19173 wrote:Such a fantastic doll, I'm glad I bought her. The butt is so huge, its amazing.
Glad you like it!

MrPeanutbutter
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MrPeanutbutter »

Would this doll be worth it to go with ultra soft tpe?

medojed
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by medojed »

My gosh, this size! I wouldnt handle it :)

wantonetoo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by wantonetoo »

what is the weight and size of the parcel?

Masai
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Masai »

YL Maker,

You all make some really nice looking dolls. The ones that I like though have breasts that are way too large for me. I want my doll to be in proportion even with large breasts. That being said, one of your dolls is interesting to me and I might want to purchase her as a companion for Alitash to talk to when I'm not home. 8)

I like your new 158 cm Curvy Doll in your brown/tan color with "Stephanie's head/brown tan skin tone-instead of Aisha's head - also with a brown/black curly/straight wig. The body type is very similar to my Alitash and I like the mouth to be closed.
The price is high but I really love the nipples and large swollen dark areolas, I love that breast look. :lol: :razz: I've visited a lot of doll sites and this is the 1st time I found a body type look that I like well enough to shell out this kind of money for a 2nd Doll. Excellent placement of vagina and anus for enjoyable back shots. Some designs have them too far in unable to reach from behind. Fellas, these babes aren't chubby, they are Thickies with a tiny waist line :razz: :roll: :D
Where in the world do you purchase all those nice clothes and heels/shoes I see on your dolls on your website???

If I purchased her for Alitash's companion, her name would be Lori :D (I wish her areolas were even darker and I want to pull her nipples out and make them long and hard! :razz: :razz:
Attachments
00. Alitash-you are so Beautiful.JPG
00. Alitash-you are so Beautiful.JPG (111.04 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
0. Your Stepanie is a cutie.jpg
0. Your Stepanie is a cutie.jpg (102.92 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
1. My Alitash - Gina Lula Bridgeda.JPG
1. My Alitash - Gina Lula Bridgeda.JPG (94.24 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
2. Companion for Alitash - Lori Luster Love.jpg
2. Companion for Alitash - Lori Luster Love.jpg (140.08 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
3. Stephanie head perfect for 158cm Curvy body.JPG
3. Stephanie head perfect for 158cm Curvy body.JPG (122.91 KiB) Viewed 2178 times
"There is nothing so precious or delicious in the whole of the tender sex as a beautiful female derriere." Gilles Neret, a French Art Historian and Publisher.

98kiba
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 98kiba »

I wonder how heavy a doll like that is.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Hello Eric from YLDolls - I have sent you an urgent PM regarding purchasing some dolls/faces from you - please read and respond as soon as possible.

Much Regards
LJ69

NBT
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NBT »

YL Doll wrote:Height:146cm
Height without head 129cm
Shoulder:33cm
Up bust:108cm
Under bust:55cm
Waist:47cm
Hipe:127cm
Arm:55cm
Thigh:73cm
Calf:36cm
Foot:20cm
Weight:47KG
Weight without head;45KG
I know there are 2 other variations of this doll on the market. Is this the thickest doll in terms of height waist to hip ratio on the market today? If you added height to this doll the projected hip to waist ratio would be bigger and better than other dolls on the market in my opinion. I could be wrong.

From my research so far this is the thickest i could find using my criteria above.

PS yes Im aware of the shavonne doll.
Dreaming The Dream

jonaspersson122

Post by jonaspersson122 »

NBT wrote: I know there are 2 other variations of this doll on the market.
I have never heard of any variations of the YL146. Variations how? Please enlighten me.
I don't own any dolls yet, but I have my heart set on the ClimaxDoll 100cm PlusPlus (huge butt). Maybe someday I will take the plunge...

INFORMATIONS