yldoll.com

YL165 new anus location

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: YL165 new anus location

Post by avante »

So I am considering getting this doll but the whole anus/pussy placement (well doggy style possibilities) has me in some doubt. As I asked before in PM's I would like to know if it is just the anus or maybe too the vagina? *since their distance seem to relate.

Also have seen a few user pics showing bits of the vagina from behind...was wondering if the mold for that part has changed a bit maybe to? *dont like the look of the vagina from the front, YL170's is way better to me.

And just now I've been going over way older pictures looking for this anus placement difference...but honestly I don't really see it...if you have any comparison picture (to the before placement) that would be way better...*just curious if this is in fact noticeable or basically the same.

Hope you are willing to reply and help me with these questions YourDoll
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Maecer

Post by Maecer »

avante wrote:So I am considering getting this doll but the whole anus/pussy placement (well doggy style possibilities) has me in some doubt. As I asked before in PM's I would like to know if it is just the anus or maybe too the vagina? *since their distance seem to relate.

Also have seen a few user pics showing bits of the vagina from behind...was wondering if the mold for that part has changed a bit maybe to? *dont like the look of the vagina from the front, YL170's is way better to me.

And just now I've been going over way older pictures looking for this anus placement difference...but honestly I don't really see it...if you have any comparison picture (to the before placement) that would be way better...*just curious if this is in fact noticeable or basically the same.

Hope you are willing to reply and help me with these questions YourDoll
You make a very fair point; the vagina placement has been the plague of doll users. A more natural placement of the vagina affords better access during any sex position, while the anus placement would follow after the vagina. Currently, unnatural positioning of a doll in a doggie position affords use of the vagina.

For any future molds or updates to existing dolls, correctly placing the vagina first will force anus position. Gotta hop on this train YLDoll, as many manufacturers are following the trend.

While you're at it, fixing the 'gape' from when you spread a doll's legs would be good too. Just saying is all.
We are truly in an age of doll expansion. Sure it's the wild west, with each manufacturer trying to out do one another and society still poo-pooing dolls, but eventually, the age will mature, order will be found and one day we can bring out ladies anywhere.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

DollsFrance wrote:To make it even more realistic you should reduce the diameter to 1mm instead of this big open hole.
Absolutely NOT. It is more important to be Realistic during play than appearance. A larger more open passage is always better, not to mention the smaller the opening the greater risk of tearing.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

the new location of the anus is where the vagina should be. Is it possible to remove the anus hole completely so the vagina hole can be moved?
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Yeah 1mm anus sounds really bad...pretty sure that'll tear after 1 mm stroke. Agree with siliconlover, I'd rather have a wide gap lol. Only used my 158D's ass once or twice (barely any action really) and it already teared, and that is way bigger than 1 mm ;).

Also the 'no anus = realistic vagina' mrplastic mentioned; I've read that so much already and it seems like an easy option to produce, unfortunately the doll manufacturers dont see this whole pussy displacement as an issue I take it...but me personally will give the anus up in a split second, if that means (is necessary for) I'll get realistic placement.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

flying42

Post by flying42 »

You would think that before the doll is poured they could simply remove the insert on the mold if desired, or offer options. I second the motion to give up the anus in a split peach! Twice the maintenance, never double the fun. What many want is at least one realistically expandable and anatomically placed orifice, please and thank you.

For all the talk on TPE being stretchy and durable, one minor blemish or casting bubble or abrasion, and you've got a fast developing problem that few can fix. Therefore, keeping the design as simple as possible with nice smooth curves and less texture would be ideal. Another twist on the anatomy is a canal connected together to help with suction and cleaning.
The Way that can be spoken is not the Eternal Way. - Lao Tzu

INFORMATIONS