yldoll.com

YL 155D Arrived - "Chloe"

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

YL 155D Arrived - "Chloe"

Post by Swampkandy »

Only 15 days from order to delivery - am sill speechless on how fast it arrived.

My full review of the doll and The Doll House can be found HERE

Chloe is a YL 155D with the #172 "Elf" Head in Light Tan.
More photos to come as soon as I find some alone time with her but for now here are a few photos.
She is a simply stunning doll.

Thank you YL for this masterpiece!

Factory Photos

Hello world

More to come soon...

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: YL 155D Arrived - "Chloe"

Post by DARKSUN »

very nice. She's a real cutie pie.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

kryten1
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kryten1 »

Hi!!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Beautiful doll :thumbs_up:

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

DSCF6761.JPG
DSCF6761.JPG (1.16 MiB) Viewed 2853 times
Finally managed to get some time with Chloe and took some photos which can be found here. :D

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Review - A week later

Post by Swampkandy »

Review - A week later

Its been just over a week now since Chloe arrived and while I have not gotten to spend nearly as much time as I would have liked with her, I have noticed a few things which might help people looking to buy.

1) The feet (standing option) arrived slightly torn around the bolts so I was prepared for them to be very delicate. I washed and oiled as recommended throughout the forums to try and preserve the TPE as much as possible however after only 1 photo shoot and standing for a few minutes - the feet have already taken a beating despite wearing socks. So if you are really into feet, I would probably advise against the standing option if aesthetics are your thing.

I will be adding some zinc washers to the bolts soon to try and help bare the weight but one thing is for sure, it rips easy.

2) The fingers WILL end up getting bent when switching positions - be careful.

3) The insert was a breeze to fit/remove and was not at all visible.

I used the plastic spoon method to help put it in, with the outside of the insert covered in Johnsons baby oil. I also applied some oil and Vaseline to the inside of vagina area.
Two fingers from my left hand into the vaginal cavity (nails facing towards the floor) and pulled up to the belly button. Right hand holding the insert/spoon, simply pushed it in. It seated perfectly and did not have any issues of "missing" when in use.

Removal was pretty much the same, just be sure you oiled it enough before hand so it pulls out easily.

I have seen the official video of the factory inserting it which looks brutal, almost fisting the poor doll. I did not have to stretch it nearly as much and I have bigger hands!

The feeling of the insert was fantastic - honestly did not feel much different from the real thing.

4) Eyelashes are ridiculously easy to fall off - have some glue ready.

5) Unlike a normal human skeleton - the joints on the doll do not have a maximum rotation and will instead keep on turning around and around. This makes it very easy to accidentally twist a limb unrealistically - luckily its easy to undo.

Despite the minor niggle about the soles of the feet getting easily torn, I am over the moon with Chloe. :D

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

Another point to make - I weighed Chloe today and she comes in at 35.5kg / 78.26lbs which is slightly more than the official data.

The ribs are not very obvious, at least in light tan skin. I know this was a slight concern from some of the official photos.

Mindreader
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mindreader »

A heavenly nature spirited girl ya got there. I'm gettin to know my Divina 155D. I still have yet to fill her lovely holes..lol mines insert model too, I got it in and out no problem..but I can't seem to get my manhood to fit..I don't gather I'm all that much over average from any other guy... might have to look into another size or style. I'm just happy as git out with holding and caressing and explorin get now though... But Mmmm yeh I wanna hit that bad...lol..

lover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by lover1 »

She's so hot.
No Faceapp please. I want to see dolls, not artificial smiles.

Bodies: WM 166C tan, WM 163C tan
Heads: YL Allura 193, YL 315, WM 336
Looking for great asian kisser face.

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

Thanks for all the nice comments all - though it is with great sadness that I am having to part with Chloe due to issues at home. :cry:

If anyone is interested in a simply fantastic doll - see her for sale thread HERE.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Swampkandy wrote:Thanks for all the nice comments all - though it is with great sadness that I am having to part with Chloe due to issues at home. :cry:

If anyone is interested in a simply fantastic doll - see her for sale thread HERE.
Sorry to hear that, you took some amazing pictures of her :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS