yldoll.com

148cm, pic needed

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

148cm, pic needed

Post by reilynn »

Anybody got a good shot of the vagina on the 148cm...I'm close to pulling the trigger on it, but how "the goods" look is important to me as I plan to be oral with it...
the WM 157cm is still high on my list, but I want something to tit fuck as well...so looking at this doll as a top contender

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 148cm, pic needed

Post by Babel99 »

Hi Reilynn,

you need to specify if you talk about the Classic 148 ... or the new 148 that was originaly created with the Alura face.
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

reilynn
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: 148cm, pic needed

Post by reilynn »

it would be the classic (d-cup)

INFORMATIONS