yldoll.com

Will I get my doll?

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
datazzguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Will I get my doll?

Post by datazzguy »

Hello Hi.

I ordered a YL 160 on April 25th and Eric from YLdoll told me leading time for her was 10 days. I assume he meant 10 work days. I e-mailed him once a few days ago and once today about when they are going to ship her to me, but I haven't heard back as of yet. So I'm getting a little worried since I paid good money for her

Can anyone here please give me some more info on this?

Cheers. :)
Love my PD 158cm!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Will I get my doll?

Post by Slew »

Yes, don't worry and rest easy. You will get your doll soon. She might be a few hours or a couple days late. She might be a week late, but she will arrive. YL is not a new untested website, they're established for years and have a good reputation. :thumbs_up:

Shipping circumstances and customs can interfere.

And of course - - - >> Welcome to TDF << :)

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

Hi datazzguy and wecome,

Yeah you can rest well, Eric from YLDoll is a very well established guy here. You will not get any issues. Just be patient a bit, shipping time are always approximative. You will hear from him real soon I am sure.

Good choice by the way :)
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

I have ordered several dolls from YLDoll over the years. The service and the quality of the dolls they sent me has been consistently good.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I agree 100% Eric will do right by you. YLdoll makes some of the most beautiful dolls out here. His company is solid and busy.
I am sure he will get back to you with shipping information, it could be a week, or even 4 weeks. but you will get a quality doll for sure.

We all go through this wait, and it's a killer.

Welcome to TDF by the way.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Please remember that Eric is also over seeing orders placed by vendors like me.
Some manufacturers only oversee vendors, but Eric also sells dolls so Eric is wearing two hats.
Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

datazzguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by datazzguy »

Thank you for all the replies, it makes me a little less worried. I just hope the wait won't be much longer. :) :drinking:
Love my PD 158cm!

sloopjohnb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sloopjohnb »

My latest YL155D took EXACTLY 3 weeks to the day, from order to my bed! Very smooth experience. Eric said three weeks and it was.
Relax and do some shopping for your girl!
Sloop

datazzguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by datazzguy »

How long before delivery do you usually get the tracking number?
Love my PD 158cm!

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

You should get the tracking number when Eric ships the doll. It's not easy to predict how long between getting a tracking number and delivery, that window varies. Tracking should have an estimated arrival date though, and the estimate is usually pretty accurate.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

To the East Coast from Eric is about 5 working days, Ship on Thursday here on Wednesday.
Tracking will give you all the details, and you can follow every time the box is scanned.
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

YL Doll
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by YL Doll »

datazzguy wrote:Hello Hi.

I ordered a YL 160 on April 25th and Eric from YLdoll told me leading time for her was 10 days. I assume he meant 10 work days. I e-mailed him once a few days ago and once today about when they are going to ship her to me, but I haven't heard back as of yet. So I'm getting a little worried since I paid good money for her

Hi! Please send me your e-mail in PM. Maybe your mail didn't arrive to me? We replied to all the e-mails lately.

datazzguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by datazzguy »

YourDoll wrote:
datazzguy wrote:Hello Hi.

Hi! Please send me your e-mail in PM. Maybe your mail didn't arrive to me? We replied to all the e-mails lately.
Hi. It won't let me PM you.

You will be able to fully use the PM features of The Doll Forum after you have five approved posts. -CF
Love my PD 158cm!

datazzguy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by datazzguy »

Do I pay the customs fee after I've recieved her? Or do they hold her until I've paid the fee?
Love my PD 158cm!

INFORMATIONS